Proton Mail & Calendar
2278 results found
-
Auto-create Simplelogin alias within PM
In PM I want to be able to send to a new address and enter a simplelogin alias to reply to, even if it doesn't already exist, without first setting it up and getting a reverse alias in Simplelogin. ie auto-create Simplelogin alias and reverse alias from within Proton mail
1 vote -
Move contents of folder to inbox category
Before inbox categories were added, I had a "Payments" folder already set up and well-sorted, exactly like the new Payment category. I would like to move the entirety of its contents to the inbox under the Payments category so I can take advantage of auto-filtering already provided by Proton.
Selecting all mail in the folder and then attempting to "move to folder" only shows the primary inbox as an option, without the option of moving to a category. Dragging the folder from the sidebar to the category in the webapp does not work.
It would maybe make more sense for…
1 vote -
Improve Default Address Handling for Forwarded/BCC Emails
Currently, the "Default Address (Custom Domain)" works only when emails are sent directly to it or to linked catch-all addresses. If the domain's MX does not point to Proton (e.g., it points to a forwarding service), Proton uses the actual recipient address (usually @proton.me) instead of my Default (Custom Domain) address when replying.
Note: In this scenario, it does not work even if the Custom Domain address is already set as the Default.Example: domain.com points its MX to a mailing list, which then forwards emails to my @proton.me and @gmail.com mailboxes. When a sender emails to @domain.com and the…
10 votes -
'Send' button becomes 'Send as scheduled' when editing a scheduled mail
Because we are already editing a scheduled mail, it makes sense that the 'Send' button follows the scheduled date, and becomes 'Send as scheduled'. This would prevent mistakes if we finish editing and we hit 'Send' thinking we are saving it for the scheduled date.
3 votes -
Smaller Time Increments For Scheduled Email Send Timing
For Proton Mail
I really appreciate the addition of the email scheduling feature and use it a lot when working at odd hours or across time zones. The current setup which allows emails to be scheduled on the hour or half hour works fine, but there are cases where smaller increments such as down to the minute would be helpful.
Firstly it makes the experience for the recipient seem less automated if a sender or recipient care about that. Secondly there are times when I'd like to schedule an initial email to a person or group and then another to…
3 votes -
Mail keyboard shortcut to toggle Column/Row layout
Very often I get an email that has too much content or too small a font to read in the Column view that I usually have enabled (because having to click into every email that comes in is insane). The only way to go "full screen" on the email is to switch into Row view. But I have to open up the settings (which further constrains limited laptop real estate), toggle, read my email, then toggle back, and hide settings.
If I could just quickly press some key combo to do the layout toggling, it would make reading my emails…1 vote -
Urgent feature for mails
Option to make an email urgent and with exclamation mark
15 votes -
booking pages
This might be an allocation or logic difference. While one Appointment Scheduling link is usually ok for most individuals. Please keep in mind that calendar applications have always been marketed to office workers with limited time. On the family/personal account side, having a private link to update the calendar would be nice.
The use case I am specifically thinking of is my Wife working retail, where the schedule is not 8/9-5. It shifts and is only known 2-3 weeks out. I would be nice for her to be able to go to a link and quickly post her 7-10 hour…
2 votes -
Aliases leak original email when attaching public keys
When attaching a public key to an email sent using an alias will leak the original email by two ways:
1. With the public key name
2. Into the pgp key into the user identifier valueI don't know if it could be mitigated but is good to all know that you will leak your original email when attaching the public key
2 votes -
Integration genially
It would be fantastic if a future Proton update allowed integration of Sunrise in the Google Drive and OneDrive cloud for convenient workflow.
2 votes -
Sending emails FROM a group address
I would like to be able to send emails using a group address as the sender (admin@domain.com for example) to make sure my colleagues in the same department receive the replies in case I am not available.
6 votes -
Default to sending email as plaintext, even when replying to HTML email
I have Proton Mail configured to send emails in plaintext. This works when I am sending a new email (not in an existing thread). However, most emails I receive are in HTML format. When I reply to an email in HTML format, the composer defaults to HTML instead of following my setting to use plaintext. It would be nice if there was some way to get the HTML/plaintext user preference for the composer to be able to override this behaviour, as it is rather annoying to have to fix this almost every time I send a reply.
1 vote -
Private, local email counters in Mobile & Desktop apps
It would be great to have a basic monthly email counter (Sent/Received totals) in Proton Mail, stored strictly within the Mobile and Desktop apps for Account Oversight.
Simple & Privacy-First Implementation:
Local App Storage: The metrics can be stored locally using the app's internal database on iOS, Android, and Desktop.
Data Persistence: Because it's saved locally within the app, the data remains safe and persistent on the device without needing to sync with the cloud.
Zero Server Overhead: No data is stored on Proton servers, and no changes to server infrastructure are required.
100% Private: Since both calculation and storage…
2 votes -
Removing labels when emails are moved to the trash should be optional. I want the labels to remain.
Removing labels when emails are moved to the trash should be optional. I want the labels to remain.
3 votes -
Create rules to send specific email addresses to a designated folder
Create rules on specific email addresses to a designated folder to prevent clogging up the inbox
18 votes -
Availability options - have default weekly reoccurring schedule and modify select days.
I would like to see an improvement to the weekly reoccurring schedule. I like that as a base already, but would like to go in and modify select days to add a remove available times as needed.
Would be very similar to what proton has for repeating events in our calendar - we already have repeating events, but can still go in and modify individual instances of it.2 votes -
make the invitation email for calendar events optional
The email is currently mandatory.
There is at least one use case when the email is not desiderable:
I receive a Google Meet link with date and time by message in a Telegram DM or whatever.
The meeting is agreed upon and confirmed by both.
That person already has the event on his Google Calendar.
I want to set it on my Proton Calendar with the counterparty email as a reference for myself, but I would rather not send a duplicate confirmation email.
3 votes -
Collapsible Folder Management
After clicking on the "Manage your folders" icon right next to the + add new folders button, the user is taken to the Folders and labels settings page which shows all folders with subfolders indented.
The idea proposes that the parent folders have a collapsible feature to hide away the folder's subfolders to make folder management less cumbersome. The idea would be akin to how the Windows File Explorer's leftmost sidebar handles folders.2 votes -
Ajouter au calendrier la possibilité d'indiquer un temps de trajet pour les différents évènement
Proton Calendrier : Indiquer un temps de trajet qui sera visible avant les évènements pour permettre une meilleure organisation.
2 votes -
Flathub
Verify ownership of https://flathub.org/en/apps/me.proton.Mail
11 votes
- Don't see your idea?