Skip to content

Proton Mail & Calendar

2279 results found

  1. I would like to forward emails to automation services like TripIT without the need of a confirmation email.

    I would like to forward emails to automation services like TripIT etc without the need of a confirmation email. Could we have an optional checkbox we can check to override the need for a confirmation email when we are forwarding to these kind of services?

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I want the web based proton mail to stop being divided into separate screens but just be one single scrollable screen like the phone app cur

    I want the web-based proton mail to move away from pages with page 1 page 2 and so on to a single scrollable page such as is found in the phone app which is a more usable solution.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Settings panel auto-close on reload

    This is not really specific to Mail or Calendar, it happens on all Web apps. When I open the settings panel on the right, and then reload the page (Ctrl+R), the settings panel remains open at the right.

    I open the settings panel to access the settings page ("All settings" button), and when I'm done, I click the "Back to Inbox" button. THE PANEL IS STILL THERE.

    Why this unnecessary feature?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Integration mit n8n für Proton Mail (Workflow-Automatisierung)

    n8n (https://n8n.io) ist eine Open‑Source‑Workflow‑Automatisierungsplattform, die es erlaubt, verschiedenste Dienste miteinander zu verbinden. Eine offizielle Integration von Proton Mail, Proton Calendar und Proton Drive würde es ermöglichen, E‑Mails, Termine und Dateien in Workflows einzubinden, Anhänge automatisch in Drive zu speichern, Kalendereinträge aus E‑Mails zu erzeugen oder bestimmte Aktionen auszulösen. Dies würde die Produktivität steigern und Nutzern helfen, Proton‑Dienste flexibel in ihre bestehenden Arbeitsabläufe einzubinden.

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    4 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reply's show in FOLDER they are replied from, rather than sent folder -like outlook

    example. If I'm in my FOLDER called "realtor" and I reply... I will see my reply in the "realtor" folder.

    If this if too much heavy lifting. It would be nice if I could do it manually during my reply. example. I am in FOLDER called "realtor" and reading an email. I select reply, and in the COMPOSE window, I see the MOVE icon. I select it, and choose "realtor" FOLDER. Then hit send. I can then see my reply email listed in the "realtor' folder.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Clickable Week Numbers

    Make week numbers clickable everywhere and have them open the view of that week.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bonjour, intégrer dans proton mail la possibilité de planifier le traitements des courriels reçus à la date que l'on souhaite. Idem gmail.

    Un courriel n'est ^pas à traiter immédiatement. Pour ne pas encombrer la boite de réception il est mis dans une "boite" en attente avec une date pour le retour en boite de réception. Idem gmail : en attente, à minima.
    Permet de planifier son travail par étalement raisonné de la charge, ne pas être submergé, en boite de réception, par des courriels repérés, gagner en efficacité ...

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow any email alias to be used when SMTP Submission is authenticated.

    Problem Statement
    The current SMTP submission authentication system in Proton Mail & Calendar requires users to authenticate with the exact email address they're sending from. This creates unnecessary complexity and limitations for power users and developers who need flexibility in email handling.

    Current Limitations
    Single authentication constraint: Users must authenticate with the same email address they're sending from
    Token management overhead: Requires creating separate aliases and tokens for each service that needs to use different email aliases
    Multi-user environment issues: Particularly problematic in systems like Ubuntu where different user accounts (root vs. logged-in user) have different usernames
    Developer workflow disruption:…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Filter Export or Filter Consolidation

    I am using a lot of filters to move my emails to folders automatically. Most of these filters are generated by using the ""Nachrichten dieses Absenders immer verschieben" feature. But now I have hit the 250 filters limit, and I'm not nearly done with filter creation.
    The way I see it, there are two possible solutions:
    1. I need to be able to export all filters, whether they are created automatically, or by hand. Export all filters as Sieve filters, which, I guess, is the format they are saved as anyways.
    Using the export, I can then use external tools…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Proton Calendar Countdown Timer

    Proton Calendar users should be able to add a countdown timer feature to an event. For example, a user schedules a wedding on the calendar and decides to toggle a button to enable a countdown timer. This feature would especially be useful on mobile devices and could be made into a widget or lock screen display.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mobile client - Respect quoting in replies

    When replying to a threaded mail in the mobile client, I expect the threading indicators (>) to be respected. This works fine in the desktop client, but in the mobile client, the threading isn't respected, so when I try to reply to a message, the last sender's mail doesn't have the '>' symbol in front of their text, and previous replies are not incremented to >> or whatever.
    This makes it impossible to use the mobile client to respond to long mail threads without manually going through all of the text and editing the thread indicators, which is crazy.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. See ongoing and completed folder actions

    At present when you perform a bulk action (eg moving many emails from one folder to another) while this is still in progress the folder/label shows a banner saying "Message actions in progress. This may take a while." I would like a central place in settings to see what actions are currently in progress and when they have completed. This is particularly important when setting up filters and applying them to existing emails.

    Eg I moved all emails from "facebook" to a particular folder, then moved all facebook emails regarding events to a sub-folder, at present it is very difficult…

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In the new categories, please add "all mail" as an option

    Right now, categories are all separate. You need to look from one to another to another. I just want my old inbox as an option, where everything is available at one time.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. reconcile differences between proton contacts and google contacts

    I have used the import feature to bring contacts from google contacts into proton contacts. I still need google contacts for phone calls, however. The issue is that when a contact changes, I have to update both locations.

    I'd like to suggest adding a reconcile differences feature that could compare the 2 contact lists, and allow the user to merge/edit differences.

    10 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add "description" for "my addresses"

    Please add a "description" column under "my addresses" so we can label what each email address is being used for. This seems like an easy fix. Thanks!

    26 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Name the color labels in calendar so I remember what I chose for a category

    I love being able to use colors for a category of meeting in calendar (red, blue, etc) but then I sometimes have to look back and confirm what I chose for a previous type...would be great if we could rename then from the color to "school", "work", etc.

    I can't see whether someone already posted this since there are so many ideas suggested. Sorry if it's a repeat.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow users to generate separate SMTP credentials to enable secure third-party integration

    Note: This is a different request than the similar SMTP Token customization.

    Problem Statement

    Currently, Proton Mail (including Proton Bridge) uses the same authentication credentials for both receiving and sending email. This creates a security risk when integrating third-party services:

    Single Point of Failure: Any service with my credentials can send emails from my account
    No Safe-by-Design Option: Even if I instruct an AI agent not to send, there's no technical enforcement
    Least-Privilege Violation: Services that only need to read/process mail shouldn't have send capability
    

    Use Cases

    AI Email Assistants: Sort, prioritize, summarize incoming mail without send risk
    Automation Scripts:
    …
    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow organizational admins to disable mail forwarding

    Currently, anyone within an organization could set up mail forwarding and send all their communications to an insecure email, essentially exfiltrating company data. As an organizational admin, I would like to disable this for security reasons. I think this setting could live near the 2fa/mfa settings so that as an admin, I can lock down this functionality.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add multiple ways to sort emails.

    I originally wanted to ask that we be able to sort our Inbox by tag/label. I did see that idea, but also saw requests to sort by star/no star and sender. So I wanted to combine these into a single improvement - to be able to sort the inbox by any column. Being able to do this, helps improve productivity. I would like to be able to see the emails I consider most important to follow up at the top, for example. It can also be valuable to see all the emails from a particular sender or under a specific…

    114 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    6 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Proton Mail & Calendar

Categories