Proton Mail & Calendar
2292 results found
-
Show email threads as (expandable) stacks / more details in the list to the left
Unclear if that feature has been asked for before, the search for "stacked" was negative so far "group" not exactly what I would be suggesting.
Using the Proton client coming from Apple mail my colleagues and I struggle with (unfortunately often) large email threads with clients. We are used to be able to see grouped emails as expandable stacks being able to go directly to an email in within the stack from the overview list. Sorted from current to oldest top-down.
Currently in proton in the (left side) list it only shows the number of emails grouped together, making it…
2 votes -
Optional warning before sending unencrypted replies in encrypted threads
Currently, when a Proton Mail user sends a password-protected encrypted message to a non-Proton recipient via a secure link, the recipient can reply securely via the encrypted message portal. However, if the Proton user then replies using the normal “Reply” function, the response is sent unencrypted by default — even though the conversation previously contained encrypted messages.
This creates a significant risk of accidental data exposure, as both the reply and the entire email history may be sent unencrypted without the user realizing it.
I understand this is a deliberate design decision, but I strongly believe there should be an…
4 votes -
Alias mail forwarding to sub-addresses of the account
Currently when creating a mail alias, it only lets you forward it to your main mail. If you were able to select one of the extra email addresses you created on your account, you could automate Filters based on the sub-mailaddress it gets in to, and thus automate the handling of that email accordingly (placing it in a certain folder, add a label, etc...)
Example: Currently when I add an email alias, in my Filters I need to add it to a list of all kinds of aliases for that specific filter. If instead I could forward the email alias…
3 votes -
Choose the language of the email sent by Proton for secure emails
Be able to choose the language of the email sent by Proton for secure emails. For example, if I want to send my secure message to a French-speaking customer, I'd like him to be able to receive the email in French with a link in French to “Learn more about password-protected emails” https://proton.me/support/password-protected-emails
10 votes -
Choose which calendars to show in the widget
We need to be able to customise the Calendar Widget to select which calendars we want to be shown (enabled), and which we want to be hidden (disabled), separately to what is shown when opening the app.
For example, I have a Work Team calendar and a Family calendar that I want to see when I open the app, but I don't want them shown in the widget.
2 votes -
andriod dual messenger
make an option to enable dual messenger functionality on andriod
2 votes -
Newsletter unsubscribe with Alias
Now unsubscribe a Newsletter will expose the Proton-Address also when an Alias is in use.
It would the nice to unsubscribe with the e-mail address which received the newsletter.11 votes -
LA CRM - Mailbridge Failure
Hi Proton Team,
This is a niche issue, but I utilize a tool called Less Annoying CRM (LACRM), which allows permits email logging required for my industry. On their help site (https://www.lessannoyingcrm.com/help/finding-imap-information-for-email-syncing), they specifically call out proton mail for being unable to sync with their tools:
"ProtonMail: their end-to-end encryption prevents a normal IMAP sync. ProtonMail’s “Bridge” tool does not solve this, so automatic email logging will not work."
Is there the possibility that the bridge tool could permit a normal IMAP sync without compromising the security of the tool?
2 votes -
Add support for ntfy push notifications
We should not have to use google play services to get notifications. Luckily there is ntfy.sh which is an open source alternative. Apps like Element already support it.
13 votes -
Calendar Apple Watch complications
Wouk’s be great if you can add a complication for Apple Watch on it such as apple calendar. Thys being able to see one’s appointments.
8 votes -
Improve email masking in Daily Notifications (Show first and last characters)
Currently, Daily Email Notifications only show the first two characters of the recipient address. This makes it difficult to distinguish between similar aliases or folders (e.g.,
support@...vssuper@...).I suggest updating the masking logic to show both the beginning and the end of the local part of the email address.
* Current:su********@proton.me
* Proposed:su****rt@proton.meors******t@proton.meThis provides better clarity while maintaining the privacy of the full address.
2 votes -
Creation of a Public Spam Address List
I suggest creating a public list of known spam addresses. This list could be initially curated by Proton Mail and then maintained and continuously updated by the community (for example, via GitHub).
Additionally, it would be highly beneficial to add, in this section (https://account.proton.me/u/78/mail/filters#spam) within each user account’s spam filter settings, a feature that allows users to upload one or more precompiled lists of spam addresses (e.g., in .txt, .md, .csv, .json, or similar formats). This would enable users to manage their own personalized lists and import them all at once, rather than having to mark addresses individually.
…
2 votes -
Option to be able to click anywhere on email when shift / ctrl clicking
I know you can select email by pressing the thumbnail and using ctrl-click or shift-click from there to select, but I'd like to have the option to do this without having to press the thumbnail every time.
Often I end up accidentally clicking away or forgetting and clicking the email itself when selecting and its quite annoying. Or it ending up taking longer to select emails because I have to carefully click each one.
Worst case please add it as an toggleable setting.
4 votes -
Broader timezone-compatability in Calendar
I routinely get calendar-invites that can't get imported into Proton Calendar because of some error in the timezone-encoding.
To import it i have to save the .ics-file, open it in Outlook and then manually enter it into Proton..7 votes -
Send again ability from within a sent email
Have the ability to select 'send again' from within a sent email.
I use this small feature all the time in Spark email client. I send out an offer request to one supplier. When sent, I select send again, change the email adress for another supplier and it goes out again.
Should be easy be an easy feature to add. i hope:)
9 votes -
When I open or use the preview in calendar, show the create date for repeating events.
Since we don't have any task system, I create repeating events to remind me to complete some task like for example checking a credit card refund. 3 months down the track when I look at the event I want to be able to see the first date for this event. Easier than having to scroll back through a busy calendar trying to work it out.
2 votes -
Integrate Mail and SimpleLogin for simpler use
SimpleLogin built into Mail would make using much more smooth that now with different apps.
5 votes -
Password protect Proton Mail for Linux
Beta 1.10.1 (5.0.87.5)
Ability to protect the Proton Mail for Linux client with a password like it is for Proton Authenticator.
I don't mention Proton Pass because the extra password there is synced between devices as a second authentication factor, while Proton Authenticator on linux has the option to setup an optional local password to lock the app without affecting other devices.
6 votes -
Jump to sent reply from the original email by clicking on reply icon beside sender name/address
Once you've replied to an email Proton Mail adds an unfilled reply icon in front of the sender address on the replied-to email and it has "Replied to" as the hover text. However, clicking on this icon does nothing to do with replies, but instead opens the standard sender pop-up ("New message", "Messages from this sender", etc).
I think that reply icon in front of the sender address to instead take you to the reply you wrote.
3 votes -
Email signature preview
When adding HTML code to generate the email signature it would have been so helpful to have a preview so one can see what it actually looks like.
14 votes
- Don't see your idea?