Proton Drive
497 results found
-
Ability to select a table and change the font for all of the cells
You need to be able to select a table and change the font for all of the cells. I have had to change the font every single time. It is ridiculous that you cannot do this automatically.
8 votes -
Add support for exFAT filesystem
Proton Drive appears to only support NTFS, APFS. Incredibly frustrating to learn that the drive I'd like to use for backups isn't compatible with the service I've paid for due to the filesystem not being supported; exFAT is a fairly common cross-platform filesystem for external drives and is super useful for those going between operating systems and devices.
13 votes -
Add sharing of photos to other apps from Drive Mobile
Now photos can only be looked at but nothing else.Adding option to send photos with apps as an attachment would be good.
7 votes -
Docs: Ability to turn off spell check (red lines) or add more languages
I'm writing in a language that is not english. My document is filled with red squiggly lines all over the place, with no way to fix it! Please either add the ability to turn off the spell check or add support for other languages please
6 votes -
multiple album
I found suggestion to add subfolder or to move photo from an album to another, but I couldn't find a suggestion to support multiple album assignement to a single photo. Album should behave like labels, more than like folders, in my opinion.
8 votes -
Support .tiff files in the android app
.tiff files are supported in the web version, but not in the android version. Please add support for .tiff files for preview and thumbnail.
4 votes -
Bulk stop sharing
Bulk stop sharing link when selecting multiple items (now it works only one by one!)
4 votes -
Scan from saved files
When using the scan feature on Drive, it would be great to add the ability to add a document or photo to the sequence of scanned documents like in Google Drive. For example say I have a PDF or JPEG saved on my phone and 2 physical pages to scan, but I want to join them into a single 3 page PDF. I would be able to add the digital page from my phone's files as page 1, and then scan the physical pages as pages 2 and 3.
3 votes -
Version History should show time.
Version History only shows the date and not the time. If I have multiple versions in one day I have to do multiple clicks back and forth to the details modal in order to see the time.
6 votes -
Photo backup over Ethernet
When backing-up photos over Ethernet (on my Android smartphone) the Drive App displays the hint "Waiting for Wi-Fi" and suggests to use cellular data instead.
Feature Request: Recognize an Ethernet connection as equally useful as Wi-Fi and don't display the hint described above.
5 votes -
Proton Drive's Sync Is Not Consistent Or Effective
I so want to use Proton Drive exclusively, but it simply is unreliable. With OneDrive and Google Drive, I can add a file to my local machine and then access it on the web within minutes. With Proton Drive, I can add a file to a folder (that is set up for sync) and have it not sync for months...sometimes never. If I want to really sync, I have to manual go through each of my folders and do an overwrite of what's there by initiating the sync.
2 votes -
Add files directly into Proton Docs (similar to Proton Drive)
Add files directly into Proton Docs (similar to Proton Drive). This will allow drag-and-drop option of external files into Proton Docs https://docs.proton.me/u/0/recents similar to drag-and-drop of external files to Proton Drive
8 votes -
All more functions to Proton Sheets please.
Please add the finctions IMPORTHTML, IMPORTXML that exist in google sheets. It would be really useful for automating statistics and lists on how much things cost. (I want to use it to make an automatic grocery lsit with costs)
4 votes -
Proton Sheets - Remove label padding
Currently the tab labels add a lot of padding so that for example the labels A, B, C, D, ... are spread across the screen and you must scroll left/right if you have a lot of tabs. I would prefer it to be like Excel where you can make very small tabs by using short labels.
3 votes -
Bug - Date Selection in Proton Sheets via Calendar Selection broken
There is a Bug with Proton Sheets (Non-US based location) where when you double-click a date cell and attempt to change it via the drop down calendar selection box, it will mix up the day and month selection and give you the wrong date (I imagine it is mixing up day/month in the order due to a mixup between US and European date formats, juggling mm/dd/yyyy vs dd/mm/yyyy respectively).
Example:
I begin with a "Long Date" date format in my cell and have:
Thursday, January 1 2026
I then double click to bring up the calendar drop down and select…
3 votes -
File history should show previous file names after renaming
When I open file history, I can’t see previous file names.
For example: yesterday a file was named “Document X”. Today I accidentally renamed it to “Document Y”. In file history, this rename is not reflected at all — I only see the current name.
This is a serious problem. I accidentally mixed up documents, edited one, then renamed it. Now I can’t tell which part of a case this file originally belonged to, because the old name is completely lost in history.
Please include previous file names in file history. Rename events are just as important as content…
6 votes -
Add download permission and update already existing permission
- https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/932839-proton-drive/suggestions/43675374-share-upload-folder-link Folder sharing is nice but it would be nicer if:
There should be these permissions for folders:
Edit - download, upload, view, edit files in the folder (like proton docs, spreadsheets);
View only - no download, no upload, only view, no edit;
Upload only - no download, no view, upload, no edit;
Upload and download - upload, view, download, no edit of the files in the folder (like proton docs, spreadsheets).There should be these permissions for docs:
Edit - download, view, edit
View only - no download, only view, no edit;There should be these permissions for other…
5 votes -
View-only link access (prevent download)
Hello,
A drive link version with view-only access is an essential and attainable feature. This is paramount for one-time actions, such as ID verification, where a file must be marked 'verified' by the recipient, but need not be saved.
Yes, the file may be captured as a screenshot, and processed thereafter, but this effort and lower resolution will discourage those who may absentmindedly download the file to keep 'a copy on hand', with no thought to its security.
12 votes -
Improvement in Proton docs and version history
I love how Proton Docs automatically keeps a version history of every change we make to a document. It would be great to give users the option to set the time interval for creating new versions for example, after each edit, after 1 minute, after 2 minutes, and so on.
Currently, when I start a new document, each word I type generates a separate version. This quickly becomes overwhelming, making it hard to scroll back to a useful point in the history. While frequent versioning makes sense during focused editing such as correcting a document someone else sent or making deliberate revisions, it feels unnecessary…
11 votes -
Drag and drop files into sidebar (Web version)
At the moment (in the web version) one can only drag and drop files from the list of files to a folder in the top bar (My files > folder 1 > Folder 1.1, etc), but I need to be able to drag and drop files directly into folders in the left sidebar.
Another thing important for this feature to work well is to be able to expand the left sidebar, so the entire folder names are displayed.
ps. does this feature exist in the desktop app yet? I'm not using the app yet because my mac is too old...
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?