Skip to content

Proton Drive

710 results found

1. sync proton drive with other cloud services

Since more and more people appear to be suddenly locked out of their "regular" cloud storage because their providers are snooping around in their files and decide that they may contain "unlawful" information, it would be an asset to be able to (partly) synchronize such storage with proton. Because the above mentioned locking also seems to happen without warning and/or motivation and/or "appeal" this may cause even more problems than ransomware.....

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Apple Time-Machine BackUp

Apple Time-Machine backup should be saved automatically on ProtonDrive (instead of saving the backup files on an external hard drive).

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Proton Drive: Delete from preview.

When looking at a preview of an item on Proton Drive, I would like the ability to do all of the things I could do if I selected the item from the list. This includes Delete, Move, Rename, Details, Download and Get Secure Link.

Currently, the only thing I can do is download and for all of the others I have to memorize the file name, go back to the file list, select the item, and then take the action I want. When I'm trying to clean up my drive, this process becomes incredibly tedious.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Save directly to Proton Drive through LibreOffice

LibreOffice offers a way to save files remotely by creating a CMIS record which requires an endpoint and user credentials. It would be cool to be able to save directly to Proton Drive from within the application.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. progress bar with eta based on average upload speed (for large uploads)

when uploading a large file, a progress bar with eta for when the upload will complete would help in figuring out how long the coffee break should be while waiting for the upload...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Use unix 'file' to determine if uploaded file is in for example text format so it can be viewed in the web gui

Upload a Dockerfile, then try to view it. It is a plain text file, but it doesn't display, probably because some kind of file extension list is used for the previewing page rather than something like 'file' in Unix which can say if it is an image or a text file or a json file etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For Proton Drive

It would be nice if files in ProtonDrive were automatically displayed, not a generic icon with a file name. For example, a .jpeg file would be displayed as the actual picture.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Proton Docs / collaboration suite

(folders and docs similar to GoogleDocs)

Proton mail needs some collaborative word processor and spreadsheet in a drive where people can securely work on it but only the person who owns the files can keep them and no one can download them or copy them.

8,373 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Introducing Docs in Proton Drive – collaborative document editing that’s actually private: https://proton.me/blog/docs-proton-drive

With Docs you can:

• Write with privacy Create and edit documents within Proton Drive, knowing your contents are only accessible to you and those you choose to share with.
    • Share and invite anyone — Invite other users to view or edit your documents with a single click.
    • Collaborate in real-time — Changes are reflected immediately, ensuring every contributor always sees the most up-to-date version.
    • View cursors and presence indicators — See who else is viewing or editing the document, enhancing teamwork and communication.
    • Leave comments and replies — Add comments to share feedback without editing the document. Comments are visible to all collaborators, keeping everyone in the loop.
    • Import and export with ease — You can upload .docx documents, edit them, and download in various formats like .docx, .txt, .md, and HTML.
  9. Shared messages or files

Shared messages or files must have an associated password and must be shared with a link. The recipient of the link should not be FORCED to open a PROTON account to obtain the information even if it is FREE. It is the only reason I continue to use Bitwarden. Thanks

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Synchronization from a Windows logical link (mklink) to a network directory

I use a NAS for all my important documents and my need is to have all my important files accessibles from all my devices on the cloud.

Currently I use the sync software and I just had to make a link (mklink) of a network directory on my NAS so that all the files were in the local directory associated with sync and all the files became accessible from everywhere . If I modify a NAS file it is automatically updated in the cloud.

Otherwise it would be to have the option to add a network directory to sync via…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 32 33 34 36 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?