Lumo
617 results found
-
Lumo integration with Proton Meet for accessibility (live auto-captions)
Perhaps Lumo could be used in Meet to provide live captioning for hard of hearing/Deaf folks to be able to follow along.
Having a meeting platform that is a) affordable/free b) accessible and c) privacy-minded would be incredible. I haven't found a single platform that meets all of those criteria well, and if you make this happen, you would be giving the world a gift. Thanks!
11 votes -
Mark Project Chats as Project Knowledge
I would to be able to mark a thread within a project as a Project Knowledge Document. Often when I first create a project I use a chat/thread to dump a lot of my thoughts and build out a context. It would be helpful if that knowledge could be used in the other threads. Ive used a work around of having Lumo summarize the chats and saving it to a work document which I then upload, but it would be quicker if there was a toggle button.
12 votes -
Integrated Notebook with Offline/Online Toggle & Nested Folder Structure
Description: While existing requests cover "Offline Chat Access" and "Project Folders," I need a dedicated Integrated Notebook feature to permanently capture, organize, and secure specific insights extracted from our conversations. Currently, valuable information gets lost in endless scrolling or requires exporting to external tools.
I request a native Notebook within Lumo with the following capabilities:
- Seamless Capture from Chat
Highlight any message or paragraph in a chat and instantly "Save to Notebook."
Saved notes become standalone, editable entries but retain a link back to the original conversation for context.
- User-Controlled Privacy (Offline vs. Online Toggle)
Crucial Feature: Users must be…
2 votes -
Integration for Lumo to Home Assistant home automation software
Add integration to Home Assistant. This would allow Lumo to help with configuration and home automation. Also, its a very tech community with lots of support on YouTube which will help spread the Proton brand further.
4 votes -
Better transparency for Lumo answer - Show Groundedness, Factuality score per answer
Proton Lumo AI should not only be private, but also fair and transparent about its answers.
I propose adding simply statistics to each answer derived from the metadata that is already present. E.g. a single bar going from green to red that show the likelihood of an answer being well founded (groundedness score) or something similar to a F1 score. In my opinion this matches the transparency that Proton is providing for all its products. Similar to how Proton uses Open Source code, it should also aim for maximum transparency of Lumo AI answers. This makes Lumo even better than…11 votes -
Increase web results
I should be able to ask Lumo to research at least 15 reviews of a product or broaden the search. It can be a useable platform when the bias is so high from so little results. Especially when it finds selling platform results first.
10 votes -
: Add Read Aloud / Text-to-Speech Button for Responses
I would like to request a "Read Aloud" button feature for Lumo AI responses. This would allow users to have my replies spoken aloud using text-to-speech.
Why this would be helpful:
Great for listening to content while relaxing, resting, or preparing for sleep
Helpful for accessibility needs (visual impairments or difficulty reading on screen)
Useful for multitasking when hands are busy but ears are free
Perfect for consuming longer content like stories, summaries, or articles without staring at a screen
Suggested implementation:A speaker 🔊 button next to each response (or in the response toolbar)
Ability to pause, resume, and…5 votes -
Link to Proton Drive Folder Sync’d with Proton Drive App Desktop Folder
Background, Integration, and Scenerio:
Lumo Project:
I am working on a project with Lumo and have files linked in a Proton Drive folder – all is good. To do this, I open my browser, navigate to the linked folder, and upload the relevant files and documents.Desktop Proton Drive App:
I also use the Proton Drive app on my desktop to sync specific folders to Proton Drive – works flawlessly and the syncing is quick and efficient.Lumo Integration:
Currently, Lumo cannot Link with a Proton Drive folder sync’d by the Proton Drive App. It would be vastly more efficient…14 votes -
Copy Block for generated Email and COde
When Lumo generate response and if it contain Email or Code, it should be in a block with copy button which i can copy the whole Mail or Code with single click and paste in my mail or IDE.
3 votes -
**Feature Request: Research Integration & Source Transparency**
Feature Request: Research Integration & Source Transparency
As an engineering professional using Lumo for medical/pharmacological research, I'm requesting:
1. Research-database integration for web search: Preprint servers (medRxiv, bioRxiv), clinical trial registries (NCT database), and PubMed with full-text retrieval—not just consumer health pages. Current gaps hurt real-world workflows (e.g., GLP-1 titration research misses >1 year of data).
2. Visible source trail: Inline citations linking claims to specific retrieved passages so technical users can audit responses faster.
3. Fresher model training: April 2024 cutoff creates systematic lag in fast-moving domains like pharmacology and longevity science. Request more frequent retraining cadence.
4. Domain-aware…
3 votes -
All-day events show as "Free"
I'd like to mark all-day events as "Free." This is especially important on shared calendars, because if I have, say, a birthday marked on my Proton calendar, it blocks off my entire work calendar (Outlook) because it thinks I'm busy all day.
4 votes -
Add the option to protect Files and Messages, from the Chat Compaction Routine, by pinning them.
Please add the feature to "pin" files and individual messages (be it user or Lumo messages),
within the scope of one chat,
in order to protect them from summarisation AND deletion..
The reason is clear:
it's AWESOME that we now can continue using one chat for much longer, so that we don't have to interrupt our research or work so often any more.BUT often times during the cleanup, important details, source files or parts of files, get lost to the summarisation.
.
P.s.:
My suggested feature having the scope of one chat would be perfectly fine for me,…
3 votes -
Allow Users to Manually Pin Items to Persistent Memory
Title: Allow Users to Manually Pin Items to Persistent Memory (URLs, References, Project Links)
Category: General Ideas / Lumo
Lumo's persistent memory is a powerful feature, but users currently have no direct control over what gets retained versus what fades between sessions. Memory aggregation appears to use opaque heuristics—frequently discussed topics and user facts tend to persist, while specific URLs, project links, and one-time references often do not.
This creates a recurring problem: users who share important links, reference documentation, or UserVoice post URLs in one thread return in a new thread to find that context is gone. The only…
4 votes -
Add Lumo integration for Android Auto
I'd like to request official Lumo support for Android Auto. This would enable hands-free voice interaction with Lumo while driving, improving safety and accessibility.
Why This Matters
Currently, accessing AI assistants while driving requires unsafe workarounds (phone screens, third-party apps without privacy guarantees). With Android Auto integration, users could:
- Ask questions hands-free via voice commands
- Get navigation assistance with private AI
- Request summaries, translations, or information without touching the phone
- Keep conversations encrypted end-to-end (proton's core value proposition)
Key Use Cases
| Scenario | Benefit |
|----------|---------|
| Navigation queries | "Where's the nearest charging station?" → Private, no tracking…3 votes -
Personal assistant
Would be great if Lumo could take longer tasks, run unattended or on schedule, and interact with mail and drive.
Like Claude Cowork or Openclaw.5 votes -
Make Lumo legal research privileged
This is an additional business model leveraging Lumo and fixing a known severe privacy vulnerability.
1. Establish a genuine Proton Law firm with actual bar approved lawyers/counselors, etc.
2. Offer legal insurance subscription the provides some level of support from this actual staff of certified humans.
3. Provide this access by leveraging Lumo as an incoming customer screening system to help customers get to the right lawyer.
4. As part of the screening system, leverage Lumo as a law library regerence for incoming customers to properly identify the appropriate human legal certfied legal specialist for their issues.
5. PROTECT ALL…2 votes -
Liquid Glass Integration iOS 26 Lumo App
Liquid Glass integration would make the already pretty Lumo iOS 26 application look top-notch and even better than it already does. I’m pitching the benefits of it in an upcoming document to them but I’ve seen how Liquid Glass looks on apps already and if it could be implemented into the Lumo App on iOS you are already another step in the door towards becoming one of the top AI assistants in the Apple App Store by implementing this and the respective “visual flair” that it provides. This would make the app HIGHLY polished — more so than it already…
6 votes -
Add tools to Lumo so Lumo can gather info from content sources
Beside the info provided in prompt, Lumo currently has these data sources: Web search, Proton Drive (.txt, .md, .csv, .pdf), and file upload.
It makes Lumo more powerful if multiple data collecting tools can be added to Lumo. For example, from Proton Mail, from Proton Calendar, from Standard Notes (part of Proton ecosystem).
Non-Proton sources could be: Google Drive, OneDrive. These can be done by APIs of these services.
7 votes -
Lumo Conversation Bookmarks
I often have long conversations with Lumo and weeks or months later need to refer to just a section of that conversation. I know there is a search feature, but I'd like to be able to place a bookmark at a specific point of a conversation instead of conducting a keyword search across all conversations.
For example, I'm using Lumo for development and had some ideas for future features that I can't get to right now, and I need to keep the conversation on track. Six months from now, I'd like to quickly jump back to the part of the…
5 votes -
Add files or attachments to calendar events
I see "Add Proton Drive Files as attachments in Proton Calendar events" is a present request - however, it would be great to be able to add attachments regardless of Proton Drive usage.
For example, I have a ticket to an event in my pm.me email. It would be great if I could just add the ticket to my calendar event and have all info housed in one app - one source of event truth.
Another use case: adding text documents to meeting events so the agenda is attached to the event and more readily accessed.
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?