support long term users
All deals seem to be for new users. Proton should also offer discounts for users who have stuck with the company for multiple years.
-
J
commented
There is a rather substantial loyalty discount for long-term users: the price of your plan is never increased and frozen at the original amount. So you have a continuous discount. That is very nice, in my opinion!
-
Alexender commented
I agree that long-term users should have access to more loyalty benefits. It is always useful to see services recognize users who have stayed with them for years. I also like finding updated guides and resources for different apps and platforms, such as Download Delta Executor IOS Latest Version (v2.727) https://deltaexecutoors.com/delta-executor-ios/, especially when checking the latest information and compatibility.
-
Slava Bodnar commented
I completely agree that long-term users deserve more recognition. New-user promotions can be useful for attracting people to the service, but it can feel disappointing when loyal customers who have been paying for years never receive similar offers. A simple loyalty discount, anniversary reward, or special renewal pricing could be a nice way to show appreciation without taking away from introductory deals. It would also give existing subscribers another reason to stay with the service long term. I came across https://blazeloginbr.com while browsing other online resources as well, so it’s always interesting to discover different services and user communities.
-
jc1992
commented
I don't know what your mean. I've been with proton as a visionary since 2016. I've using protonmail since 2015 and wished I had paid for lifetime, but since joining as visionary in 2016, I have not had a single price increase and I get access to all new things. I purchased the lifetime pass and simplelogin for my account, not that I needed to but to help add some money to what I get. I also purchased my kids lifetime pass and simplelogin. These are good deals. Every so often I see them offer visionary level accounts again. Have you thought of switching to that when it comes up? It's a good deal if you get it. Otherwise, every year they offer lottery tickets for lifetime accounts. You could win that.
-
astrg
commented
Totally agree. New customers get discounts, but loyal customers renewing for years pay full price. That's backwards.
A simple loyalty program (5-10% off after a few years) would keep users happy and is good business for Proton.
-
Mr. P.
commented
More and more, Unlimited plan feels quite limited. Not only are the newer products not included, we can't even take advantage of any sales. Proton Meet is on the same level as with free users.
-
Alex
commented
Yes agree, Proton need some incomes to develop new features, maintain what is already there, etc... but upgrading or extending some existing features to existing users would be nice.
-
Svend
commented
I agree, even something small would be appreciated. A small Drive storage bump or a small renewal credit would be nice.
-
miquez
commented
Agree. Most promotions target new users, but long-time subscribers should get something too.
Even small loyalty perks like storage boosts, renewal discounts, or feature credits would show appreciation and help retain users who have supported Proton for years.
-
Tim
commented
They sort of already do, as long as they keep grandfathering subscribers into the rate they are paying now, even as rates for new subscribers rise. Over time, that may end up being a significant discount if they keep honoring that.
-
Stephane
commented
At least fee features such as scribe, lumo Plus, etc.
-
tb
commented
I've gotten several free Drive storage upgrades as a continued subscriber
-
[Deleted User]
commented
A credits discount would be nice from them, I would purchase
-
TaperingOFF
commented
They used to once upon a Time you would see little deals in your inbox little upgrades for your mail I miss that too but I understand I mean there giving away free services without stealing our data they have to make income to be able to create the technology and sustain themselves so I get it that said I do miss it.....