Proton Workspace (B2B, Meet)
111 results found
-
Allow Meet hosts for non-Proton or free Proton accounts
I would like to use Proton Meet for a weekly public virtual chat. The chat is open to anyone who wants to join, and we currently have 3 different hosts who take turns running the meeting. In the past we have used a paid Zoom account so the meetings could be longer than an hour and each host could start the meeting and had access to all the features like waiting rooms. The hosts are other community members and are not part of my company.
The link to the meeting is currently posted behind a registration site, but anyone who…
1 vote -
Speak With a Crypto Fraud Investigator — SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE
“I Truly Believed We Were Going to Build a Life Together”
I never imagined that someone I met online could completely change my life—and not in the way I had hoped.
After meeting my partner online, we spent weeks and months talking, sharing our hopes, our fears, and our plans for the future. I genuinely believed that we had fallen in love. We talked about living together, building a home, and finally being happy together.
Because I loved this person and believed our relationship was real, I was willing to do almost anything to help my partner when financial problems…1 vote -
Teams-like collaboration and messaging platform (integrated into Meet)
I would like to propose something similar to Teams, where an organization can introduce Teams and in these teams, groups can be made for instant messaging, one-on-one messaging can be facilitated and files/folders from Proton Drive can be accessed without changing the application - integrated with the existing Meet ecosystem.
Having this would be a tremendous way to boost how employees could interact with each other and make very efficient cross-application use of the Proton platform at the same time, integrated with their workflows.
It would also be a really good way to advertise Proton as a viable, strong competitor…
1 vote -
Add a service like google chat
Add a service like google chat and also make it a Desktop/IOS/android app please!!!
1 vote -
Enable attendees List
Please enable a downloadable attendee list. Unfortunately, I need this for government funded online classes to prove attendance in Spain. This is the only reason why I haven't been able to subscribe to Proton.
1 vote -
Make Proton Meet Pro pricing more affordable for Families
Please consider making Proton Meet Professional more affordable for families or allowing one user to upgrade. Advertising it as $7.99/month or $95.88/year is deceiving, because it currently costs US $287.64 for a Family membership (which is nearly $400 Canadian). This is significantly more than getting a Zoom Pro account and expensive for those already subscribing to the family membership--especially when only one family member needs the Proton Meet Pro features of a recording option and longer than 60 minute meetings.
3 votes -
find / replace in sheets
Find / replace in sheets would be nice.
3 votes -
Notice before the 1 hour meeting abruptly cuts off
It’s too easy right now to be in conversation and lose track of time, even with the timer at the bottom of the screen. It would improve things drastically to either have an option for some kind of "5 minutes left" chime, or to have the timer be more prominent toward the top of the screen.
5 votes -
Poder separar a mis alumnos en diferentes salas durante la clase
Doy clases en Proton Meet y me gustaría poder separar a mis alumnos en diferentes salas durante la clase
Gracias2 votes -
Transfer ownership of files/albums
Ensure that a user can transfer ownership of their so-called own files & folders and photos & albums to a colleague or the Proton Business admin account. This is important for secure offboarding without the risk of losing shared files that are originally owned by a particular account.
2 votes -
Automatically/Default/Remember to Hide Self-View
My default viewing preference is to hide my self-view when having a 1:1 meeting. Currently, after joining every Proton Meet call (often while conversing with a client), I have to click Settings > Hide Self-View.
Often, if the client is new to Proton Meet, I get to do this while also verbally walking them through how to do this process too.
It'd be great if Proton Meet could "remember" what my "hide self-view" settings were in my previous call.
Thanks!
5 votes -
Proton Sheets: formulas get mixed up when reordering rows
I've got a sheet with formulas and when I reorder rows, cells on that row that rely on formulas aren't correctly updated. They end up referencing cells in other rows. In order to fix this, I need to copy and paste the formula from a row that I didn't reorder.
3 votes -
Booking
Please please please add true shared calendar support for Booking Pages, beyond checking availability be able to add multiple people to the meeting.
3 votes -
Automatically mute all participants in a Proton Meet meeting.
Please make it possible to mute all attendees in a meeting at once or to make meeting settings so that participants can't turn on audio.
When hosting a large meeting like a webinar or similar, this is crucial to keep out unwanted noise.
4 votes -
SSO/OIDC
single sign on makes security a lot easier to manage, and would be a really useful admin tool.
If Proton could integrate OIDC functionality, so that I can use the platform as a provider, that would be helpful.
4 votes -
Up to 1000 participants in Proton Meets like Zoom's Large Meeting Add On
Add the add-on option for Large Meetings (webinars) of up to 1000 participants with webinar controls and waiting room.
4 votes -
Middle-Tier Meet Features for Unlimited Subscribers
Introduce "Meet Plus" tier for Unlimited subscribers — a middle ground between Free and Professional:
Feature Current (Free) Proposed "Meet Plus" Professional
Call duration 60 min 3 hours 24 hours
Links/day 5 10–15 Unlimited
Participants 50 50 (keep same) 100
Recording No Basic local Yes
Calendar scheduling No Simple booking page Advanced booking
Active meetings 1 2 2Why This Helps Proton:
Customer Retention: Unlimited subscribers already trust Proton with their data. Losing Meet to competitors because of arbitrary limits feels like leaving money on the table.Natural Upsell Path: Customers who outgrow "Meet Plus" naturally graduate to Workspace/Professional —…
3 votes -
Save chat feature in Meet
I would like to be able to download a transcript of the chat from my meetings. While it would also be nice to have this as a feature for attendees, even a host-only option would be helpful. Bonus points if the chat automatically saves upon exit (like in Zoom).
9 votes -
Proton VoIP: Privacy-First Business Phone System
Title: Proton VoIP: Privacy-First Business Phone System for the Proton Ecosystem
Category: General Ideas / Proton Business
Proton currently offers a strong privacy-focused ecosystem—Mail, Calendar, Drive, VPN, Pass, Meet, Lumo—but lacks a critical piece for business customers: a phone/voice service.
This post consolidates several existing requests (virtual phone numbers, VoIP calling, PSTN integration with Meet) into a single, cohesive product proposal: a privacy-first business VoIP system that would serve as an alternative to commercial providers like OpenPhone/Quo, RingCentral, Nextiva, and Google Voice Business.
Proposed Core Features:
…Dedicated virtual phone numbers (local and toll-free, multiple countries) Inbound and outbound calling via5 votes -
Make Proton Meet usable for teaching movement classes
I want to use Proton meet to teach Yoga classes. And escape zoom-:) I need to be able to:
make host video full screen for all participants;
host only has gallery video view (to queue individual students);
record host video & audio only for posting to my YouTube channel.
(Respecting student privacy)3 votes
- Don't see your idea?