Proton Mail & Calendar
973 results found
-
Move the Undo Dialogue Box
When you archive or delete an email, or do anything really, a small yellow dialogue box appears at the bottom of the list of emails to offer you the option to Undo the action. This dialogue box floats atop the subject line of the bottom most email in the list. So if you are trying to manage about 1-page of emails in your inbox, that box stops you in your tracks until you either manually exit it, or wait out its timer to fade away.
It's a minor nuisance, but a very real one. The last email in the inbox…
2 votes -
When creating a group in PM, allow existing group to be added
When creating a group, it would be useful to be able to insert an existing group as an address.
An example use case would be to have a 'core' group and a 'full distribution' group
1 vote -
mail mailgroups reply all
When replying to an email received from a mailing list, like googlegroups, I don't want to receive that emailt twice. Neither if I send with reply all option nor somebody answers to the list with reply all option.
1 vote -
The mail header should take less space (Desktop/Web)
The current mail header in Desktop/Web app wastes a lot of space. For most desktops PC the screen is pretty large and so the current mail header has a lot empty space.
At the same time the headers takes a lot of screen high. Especially with labels and info messages like mailing list or tracking protection on it.
With a 27" display often the message content dosnt start below 1/3 of the screen. Witch is prrety bad since the content usually is the important part of a mail.
In gmail in comparsion the mail header is ofthen half of the…
1 vote -
Multiple adresses and Gmail
BM Silvia has summarized well what I would like: I would like to be able to connect with a sub-account Protonmail that would be only dedicated to the emails of my Gmail box. Currently, creating a Protonmail sub-account is useless since by connecting with the sub-account, we view the emails of the default parent account.
Example : "arthur.martin@proton.me" is my default Protonmail account.
I would like to create a new sub-account "arthur.martin.GMAIL@proton.me" to see only my Gmail import emails (and NOT "arthur.martin@proton.me" emails).2 votes -
Filter on mail without a label
I am organizing my mail mostly with labels. There seems to be however no way to filter mail which does not yet has a label attached to it.
4 votes -
Consolidate gmail accounts into one ProtonMail account on import via Easy Switch
I tried Easy Switch to import my Google Workspace accounts. It imported the main account fine, but I wanted to import another Workspace account into my main ProtonMail account in order to consolidate them, but Easy Switch kept asking to create a new ProtonMail user, which I do not want to do. That made the switch so much harder than it needed to be, since there is no simple way to import a local mbox file without having to first download, install, and configure TWO OTHER APPLICATIONS (Bridge and Thunderbird), and it STILL doesn't entirely work. I'm posting a separate…
2 votes -
Accept Simplelogin reverse alias when creating a group
When creating a group, you cannot use a reverse alias copied from Simplelogin. You need to start typing the address then pick the suggestion you think might be right (contacts may contain >1 entry per individual if they have multiple reverse aliases)
1 vote -
split recurring event generates Google-style _R UID with wrong timestamp (local time, one month early) instead of a fresh UUID
Summary
When a recurring event is split in Proton Calendar (editing or deleting "this and following events"), the new series is written with a UID of the form
<base-id>_R<timestamp>@domaininstead of a fresh UUID. Two problems with this:- The
_R<timestamp>convention is Google Calendar's private internal ID scheme for split recurring series. It is not part of RFC 5545, where UIDs are opaque identifiers and relationships between instances are expressed through RECURRENCE-ID, never by parsing substrings out of an ID. - The timestamp Proton writes into it is incorrect. Google's format uses the UTC start of the split. Proton writes a…
1 vote - The
-
Decline a single instance of a recurring event from an external sender
When an external sender invites me to a recurring event series, I would like to be able to decline single instances of that event.
Desired MVP user experience:
1. Person invites me to a recurring event series
2. When I need to decline a single instance of an event, I go to that event on my calendar and set my "Attending?" status for that instance to "No, I won't attend"
3. I am prompted whether I'd like to decline just this event, all future events, or the entire series. I select 'this event'.
4. The single instance of the event…116 votes -
Include new unread mails from folders in the app icon badge (count)
Add an option to include in the app icon badge (count) new unread mails that are moved directly to a folder from the inbox via a rule. Currently, these mails are only reflected in the count inside the app, not on the app icon. This should apply to both mobile and desktop app icons.
12 votes -
Import contacts direct to group
When importing new contacts to Proton, it would be very helpful to be able to import them direct into a contact group in Proton.
Alternatively, release a separate Contacts module where contacts can be flexibly sorted and managed so, for example, a most recent import list can be identified by import date and assigned to a group.
Thank you.6 votes -
search for specific attachments or names in attachments
When searching for a specific word, include attachments containing that work in their name, for example, something simple "Invoice" or "Tax Certificate"
2 votes -
Bug: Cannot remove labels across multiple pages of results
When selecting multiple pages of results, I cannot remove a label from all of them.
I have three labels, A and B, C.
I have 2000 emails, some tagged 'A', some 'B', some 'C', some a mix of all three.
I want to make sure that any labels tagged as 'A' are not also tagged 'C'.
I go to the page for 'A' and click 'Select all', the first 50 emails are selected.
I click the labels button.
A, B, and C are all marked as - in the tri-state checkbox.
I click 'C' twice to unselect the checkbox and…
1 vote -
Make whole day bookings available on the booking pages not only hours
it would be very beneficial if it were possible to book whole days instead of 30min slots. This would allow me to use it for a booking calendar for many things like tours or chalets or something like that
1 vote -
Make Contacts MUCH more visible in Proton Mail Desktop app for Mac
📝 UserVoice Submission re Proton Mail Desktop app for Mac
Title: Proton Mail Desktop App: Contacts Side Panel Toggle is too inconspicuous & difficult to use
Description:
Hello Proton Team,
I'm writing to report a significant usability issue in the Mac Proton Mail desktop app (version 1.13.3) where the Contacts side panel is effectively invisible to most users.
The Problem
In the desktop app, there is no visible icon or button to access contacts. Apparently the only way to reveal the side panel is via a small, arrow at the bottom-right corner of the interface—essentially hidden in plain sight.
Compare this…2 votes -
I would like to forward emails to automation services like TripIT without the need of a confirmation email.
I would like to forward emails to automation services like TripIT etc without the need of a confirmation email. Could we have an optional checkbox we can check to override the need for a confirmation email when we are forwarding to these kind of services?
3 votes -
I want the web based proton mail to stop being divided into separate screens but just be one single scrollable screen like the phone app cur
I want the web-based proton mail to move away from pages with page 1 page 2 and so on to a single scrollable page such as is found in the phone app which is a more usable solution.
2 votes -
allow for function select 'all unread' e-mail in the 'sent' folder
allow for function select 'all unread' e-mail in the 'sent' folder
1 vote -
Settings panel auto-close on reload
This is not really specific to Mail or Calendar, it happens on all Web apps. When I open the settings panel on the right, and then reload the page (Ctrl+R), the settings panel remains open at the right.
I open the settings panel to access the settings page ("All settings" button), and when I'm done, I click the "Back to Inbox" button. THE PANEL IS STILL THERE.
Why this unnecessary feature?
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?