Proton Mail & Calendar
973 results found
-
"Mailing list header" should not waste that much space
The "This message is from a mailing list. - Unsubscribe" currently takes up a lot of screen space!
While I like the option to easily unsubscribe, its not a task that I do often. So that feature should not take that much space.
Also the message "This message is from a mailing list" is not very helpflul since its already clear that this is the case for most mails.
The mail header currently has a lot of empty space (on large screen). Please change that feature so it stays aside and did not make the header larger.
2 votes -
Add 12-Hour Time Format Option to Booking Page Scheduling Tool
I'd like to request that Proton Calendar add a 12-hour time format option (with AM/PM indicators) specifically for the new booking page scheduling tool.
While Proton Calendar may have a general time format setting, the booking page scheduling tool currently displays times exclusively in 24-hour format. This creates confusion for users in regions where 12-hour time is the standard when they share their availability or book meetings with others.
9 votes -
Calendar loading time is very slow / laggy
Please tweak the Android calendar, so that it loads faster. Is is very laggy as it is.
Thank you56 votes -
Booking - Length of bookable slots
Currently, it is only possible to offer slots of a maximum of 2h. Sometimes, this is insufficient, as I would like people to be able to select a whole morning or afternoon. Now, I have to offer a ‚start-slot‘, and add a description that this would mean the whole afternoon. Doesn’t tie in with the check for available time in my personal calendars.
4 votes -
Move or Archive conversation as a whole via keyboard shortcut
MAC desktop App for proton mail version 1.12.1
Current behaviour
When a conversation is open pressing the keyboard shortcut 'A' archives a single message from that conversation.
When a conversation is open pressing the toolbar archive button archives the entire conversation.
The tooltip on the toolbar archive button shows the Letter A as the shortcut.Desired functionality
Make a clear distinction between the two functions of archiving an entire conversation vs a single message.Suggested solution
Add SHIFT-A as a shortcut to archive entire conversation.10 votes -
Mail layout - bleh. I moved away from protonmail to fastmail cause i just couldn't stand the proton mail interface.
the UX is not great. Here's how to make it simple for you. Go look at Fastmail. Make Proton Mail like fastmail. Customizability of the inbox, hey what a concept, I can scroll thru 1000s of emails, rather than having to PAGE THRU EACH 25 or 30 EMAILS , that alone stinks. I'll stop as I have no more energy for this fight--- I already switched.
3 votes -
Remove elipses in titles of all-day-events
In the week-view of Proton Calendar, the titles of all-day-events end with an elipsis (...) when they are too long to be displayed completely. But these elipses take over so much space that it gets hard to read the actual title! For example some events in my calendar look like this:
- "🧽 cl..."
- "Visit..."
- "Call..."
Instead of displaying an elipsis, Proton Calendar should display as much of the title as possible. Then these events would look like this:
- "🧽 clean"
- "Visit Gran "
- "Call Deb"This is how it works with the month-view. Let's also mae make…
4 votes -
caldav
Please enable adding external CalDAV calendars in addition to ics.
91 votes -
Add Calibri to email fonts, and show fonts names in their font style
In All settings>Message and composing>Composing, I would like to the the dropdown list of fonts names written in their own font style. Also I would like to see Calibri in the list of fonts, it's everywhere nowadays.
3 votes -
Calendar notifications after an event
I frequently use calendar to log when I have done something or when something happened. In these cases, it would be helpful to have an option to add a notification after an event, in the same way that there is currently an option for notifications before an event.
For example, if I had a cleaning task which needed completing once per month, I could create an event on the day I completed this cleaning task, then set a notification for one month after this event, to remind myself that this task is due to be repeated.
3 votes -
PAKE authentication protocol: OPAQUE
Good morning,
I read this old article on the SRP protocol: https://proton.me/blog/encrypted-email-authentication. It is now considered less secure than OPAQUE, as described here https://blog.cryptographyengineering.com/should-you-use-srp/, and has recently been adopted by Brave https://brave.com/blog/brave-accounts/.
Do you have any plans to update the remote authentication protocol?
Thank you3 votes -
Worried about Proton's constant invasion of privacy
Stop forcing banners and promotions on users inside Proton Mail. It Is highly distractive and disrespectful.
Commercial interests are communicated via a one-time email, but mustn't be forced onto the user by invading their apps. I'm a paying member, big plan, yet I'm being - frankly - spammed by these 'offers' many of which don't apply to me anyway. The important point: Stay out of my area. It's not yours to enter. I pay for it, I work here, don't distract me. It also makes me wonder, how great your dedication to privacy really is, since it is like putting…3 votes -
Improve keyboard navigation in Mail Desktop Application
Improve keyboard navigation in Mail Desktop Application
Current behavior:
When using the Proton Mail desktop application in split view, selecting an email displays the message preview in the reading pane.
As a keyboard-oriented user, I expect pressing the Down Arrow key to move directly to the next email in the message list while keeping the preview pane synchronized with the selected message.
Instead, the focus appears to move into the preview pane. Pressing the Down Arrow key scrolls the content of the currently opened email rather than selecting the next email. This creates a confusing and inefficient workflow.
Expected behavior:
…
6 votes -
Standardise booking page weeks to start on Monday and auto-scroll to the first available week
Currently, booking pages align weeks to the current day (e.g., starting on Thursday if viewed on Thursday). This conflicts with standard regional expectations (Monday starts) and creates confusion, especially when the current week has no availability.
Requirements:
- Week Start: Force all weeks on the guest page to start on Monday, regardless of the current day.
- Default View: Automatically scroll to and highlight the first week containing available slots. If the current week is fully booked, skip it and show the next available week immediately.
7 votes -
Custom Time
Instead of every 30 minutes, allow us the ability to have a custom time, or every 5-10-15-20-25 minute settings
7 votes -
Better UX for iPadOS Proton Mail app (split‑view layout)
Proton Mail’s iPadOS app should adopt an adaptive split‑view layout that takes advantage of the device’s wider screen: a fixed‑width left column for folders and the message list, a flexible central pane that previews the selected email, and an optional right pane for contextual content such as thread history or attachment previews. This layout mirrors the familiar two‑column designs of Apple Mail and Outlook, reduces vertical scrolling.
By implementing responsive spacing, larger typography, and split‑view states, the app will feel more native on iPad (currently it just feels like using a big iPhone app on the iPad screen, improve workflow…
24 votes -
Feature Request: Keep Selected Folders Available Offline
It would be very useful if Proton Mail allowed users to mark specific folders as always available offline. The app should automatically synchronize and maintain the latest version of all emails in that folder, including all attachments, so the complete folder contents are accessible without an internet connection.
A practical example would be traveling: before a stable internet connection is available, users could already access all important travel-related information such as booking confirmations, tickets, or reservations. This would also be valuable when users know they will be in a location without connectivity for a period of time. They could rely…
4 votes -
Calendar widget for android with view options.
The calendar widget for android is horrible. You can only see the first 14 days of the month and that is all you can see.
It needs to have a proper monthly view, a list view that starts on current day and continues for a set number of days.36 votes -
Show number of unread mails on top level folder
I am filtering a lot of my incoming e-mail into (sub)folders. The number of unread mails are displayed in the folder the mail was moved into. My folders are nested (2 or 3 levels deep) into a top level folder. I mostly have a collapsed view of the top level folders. In that case I would like to see if there are unread mails in the collapsed folders.
10 votes -
Search within move to
I use Proton Mail version 1.13.3 on my Mac, and it is easy to move emails into folders using the search function (Filter folders).
This feature is not available on the mobile app for iPhone and iPad; you have to scroll through the folders to get there.4 votes
- Don't see your idea?