Proton Mail & Calendar
2260 results found
-
Label confirmation
A recent change to the interface now makes labeling emails counterintuitive. When I select a label to apply to an email, I have to press the "Move" button to apply the change - but the email doesn't move anywhere; it just gets labeled. I would like to continue to be able to apply labels to emails without moving them anywhere - I just want you to change the wording on the confirmation button back to "Apply", which is a clearer description of what is actually going to happen when I press it.
3 votes -
New column showing email size
It would be useful to see a new column for each individual email showing the total size in KB, including attachments, as is the case in Outlook or other programs.
3 votes -
Save inline or attached photo to Files (app) on iOS
Viewing a message in the Proton Mail app for iOS, I would like the option to save an inline or attached photo as a file - using the Files app.
Saving a photo to Apple Photo's app is not always what I'm looking for.The workaround is to save to the Photos app then to use the convoluted (via Share icon) to copy to Files.
2 votes -
Please add @pmail.com as a url
Hello everyone,
I just did a usertest for your landing page and was asked for additional feedback. AFTER submitting the test I was thinking that probably I would love it if you had @pmail.com. It's close to @gmail.com and so it's easy to spell it out with people who are primed to understanding that instead of the cumbersome pm.me and proton.me.
As it was too late for the test I am posting it here.
Thank you kindly and have a lovely day.
2 votes -
Sieve filters can create duplicates which can cause confusion; allow way to remove from filtered folder
Sieve filters can create duplicates even if you don't run them against the Sent folder because it appears it runs on outgoing messages. It took me a minute to figure out how to stop this, but in the interim duplicates were created, meaning I had the message in the Sent folder, but I also had it in a filtered folder.
So, I went about to delete the message from the filtered folder and confirmed that the original message remained in the Sent folder. All appeared to be good.
I then deleted the "duplicate" from the Trash folder and it removed…
3 votes -
Move emails to other folders without 2-step confirmation in Android app
I'd like to be able to move emails from one folder to another so that tapping the folder name you want it to be moved to is enough to complete the process. This would eliminate the step where you need to press "done" after selecting the folder name to finish the action.
3 votes -
Dynamic auto reply
Currently, Sieve filters in Proton Mail are limited to basic actions such as sorting, discarding, or moving messages, and the built-in autoresponder only supports static replies. For many business and professional use cases, it would be extremely valuable if Proton Mail supported:
The Sieve vacation extension (RFC 5230), which enables automatic replies to incoming emails.
The Sieve variables extension (RFC 5229), which allows dynamic insertion of values (such as the sender’s address, subject line, or other header fields) into the auto-reply message.
With these two extensions, users could create more powerful and personalized auto-replies, for example:
Confirming receipt of a…
4 votes -
Sieve vacation extension (RFC 5230)
I would like to kindly request the addition of the Sieve vacation extension (RFC 5230) to Proton Mail’s implementation.
This extension would allow users to create personalized automatic replies directly via Sieve filters, for example:
Sending a confirmation email when a message is received on a specific address (e.g., support or contact mailbox).
Customizing the subject and body of the automatic response.
Ensuring rate limits with the :days parameter to avoid mail loops.
Currently, Proton Mail only provides a global autoresponder via the settings panel, which does not allow for conditional or address-specific replies. Implementing the vacation extension in Sieve…
4 votes -
Event Display format
I would like to see or have the option to set that all scheduled events display the same way an all-day event does. it helps it stand out better on my calendar with the colors and would save me time from having to go in and set a manual notification time, since I have to input the events as all day (so it displays how I like) rather than with a set start time
Example of an all day Event vs one with a set start and end time
https://drive.proton.me/urls/QBNXBBGS8R#jQWeHGs20y0E4 votes -
Apple Mail option to move emails to local folders and delete from the All Mail folder.
When using Apple Mail it would be extremely helpful to have the option to move emails to local storage (e.g., On My Mac local folders) and have these emails deleted from the All Mail folder. The All Mail folder does not need to contain emails that I move off the server to local storage. This will reduce email storage and declutter the All Mail folder.
5 votes -
Refresh Calendar Feed
There does not appear to be a way to force a refresh of a calendar feed. For example, I have a Google Calendar that I share with my partner. I deleted items on that calendar, but they remain in Proton, even after several hours and multiple force browser refreshes.
As a thought, you could put the refresh option in the three-dot, drop-down menu that appears next to each calendar name.
52 votes -
Contacts
I want so much to move to Proton Mail and the Proton environment -- but the one thing that continues to stop me from doing so is the way Proton deals with contacts. I simply do not understand why a user can't choose to sort contacts by either first or last name or organization. I don;t understand why groups are limited to 100 contacts. Even the most primitive, most simplistic email programs allow a user to do this. Why is it taking Proton so long to implement what should be standard features? I want to be able to not only…
2 votes -
Improved information for processing filters
Often I set up a rule, select the option to apply to existing mail in my inbox, then go to the inbox and don't see anything happening. I am then unsure if there is a mistake in my rule, or Proton is busy processing in the background and I just need to wait. It would be nice if there were some visual indicator or message that rules were processing the inbox. Another useful piece of info would be when I "preview" the rule, it lists the messages that will be affected.
4 votes -
Support YubiKey-only MFA (disable soft token option)
I would like to request the ability to configure ProtonMail accounts to use YubiKey-only MFA, with the option to disable soft token authentication.
This feature is particularly important for high‑sensitivity individuals, such as myself serving as a diplomat for a large country, where maximum account security is essential.
Google already supports YubiKey-only MFA, and I would prefer to switch to ProtonMail for its overall security model. Adding this feature would make ProtonMail a stronger choice for users who require hardware‑based authentication exclusively.
2 votes -
Fix Participant List Not Showing Sending Account
Whenever I invite someone to an event who doesn't have Proton (like Gmail or another calendar platform), the guest list does not show up properly to them, and my Proton account doesn't show on the guest list either. It would be nice if this could be remedied so it behaves like Gmail or other calendar platforms when inviting people.
2 votes -
Antidote linked to Proton Mail
The corrector "Antidote" helps me a lot when I wrote a text or an e-mail. It works for French and English.
It's not possible to link Antidote to Proton Mail for the moment.
It would be very helpfull to have this link, so when writing an e-mail, it will be checked during the typing.2 votes -
New 'Move messages to' menu is worse
Takes more clicks to move a message. Less space to see existing folders. Little need to search. Little need to create new folders in this menu. 'Apply to future messages is ambiguous', should have separate button/menu for filters/rules. Little need for cancel button.
Revert change. Move message on clicking folder name
3 votes -
Self Destruct in Filter Actions
Add the self destruct to filter>actions - e.g. move to this folder and then delete it in 60 days etc.
42 votes -
Send copy of message to myself
Please provide a toggle option in Settings > Messages & Composing to automatically send a copy of any message I write to myself.
3 votes -
Calendar Day View Popup
It would be nice to allow for a popup view of the events for the day (similar to Samsung's default calendar app). For example, if I have my calendar in month view but I click on one of the days in that month, a popup with the events for that day appears. You also have the option to hit the "+" button to add events for that day (taken to the event entry screen) or just tap away from the popup to return back the the calendar view (month view in my case).
Here is an example: https://techwiser.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Samsung-Calendar-Event-Open.jpg (from this…
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?