3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. proton mail attachments integration with proton drive

Provide an easy drop down option in proton mail that lets me save the attachment in my mail message to one of my folders on my proton drive. Currently I have to download the attachment to my computer and unzip it and then upload it to proton drive.

it would be better If I could mouse over the attachment and instead of downloading it, save it directly to my proton drive folder of my choice. At a minimum, it could save it to my proton drive to an "incoming from mail" folder for me to move to the correct folder…

66 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. OpenSea, The Largest NFT Marketplace.

OpenSea is a decentralized non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace for buying, selling, and trading NFTs. In fact, OpenSea brands itself as the biggest marketplace for digital goods. As such, it’s worth taking a closer look at OpenSea and what the platform adds to trading NFTs. Moreover, this article explains how to use OpenSea, as well as what NFTs are. The difference between fungible tokens and NFTs is that they have unique characteristics and identifiers and are not interchangeable. Another way to think of them is that NFTs represent things, not currencies.
    Visit Our Website:-https://opensea.financial/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Proton Cloud Storage

How about a cloud storage system, like Google Drive, but without Google and fully encrypted? I would love to have that and for my having the VPN, Mail and Cloud Storage all from the same company would make everything easier. Also, have you thought about making a Mail + VPN plan?

217 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Certified Essay Helper can help you to Score Good

Dreaming of topping your class? Students can now pay for essay and hire a professional expert who can assist you in writing flawless assignments by enrolling in make my assignment. There are a team of professional experts who make sure the assignments are written with accuracy, proofread by subject matter experts and delivered to students on time. Contact us to get in touch with certified essay helper who can help you score well.
    https://sourceessay.com/online-assignment-help-assistance/make-my-assignment/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. spell check

Spell check please

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Log-In via Ledger or MetaMask or other Crypto Wallets?

Users of Bitcoin, Ethereum / DeFi and other cryptocurrencies routinely use secure wallets to link to sites we engage with to make investments, payments and other transactions. We 'Sign-in' with our Public Key via our secure wallet as we "Connect" to the site, which is persistent across the whole site. The site then sends a message back to our wallet which we Review and Sign, validating with our Private Key that we ARE the authorized user of this wallet address. When we approve or "Sign" a message, our Private Key proves our identity incontrovertibly and we are then able to…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How to fix iPhone Face ID is not Working

iPhone X face ID is a new technology. The user often complains that every time they try to configure Face ID on their iPhone X, a message appears asking them to configure it later, Face ID is not available. Seeing such a message again and again disconnected users. As a new technology, problems will arise. But here you can find some final solutions to the problem of iPhone Face ID is Not Working.
    https://sites.google.com/view/iphone-face-id-not-working/home

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ProtonCalendar External Calendar access and isolation

Your calendar drives essential daily activities. Being aware that a goal of ProtonCalendar is to ensure privacy and security of your daily activities. It would be great to have the option to add external calendars to my ProtonCalendar that are synced to separate services like a work calendar coming from a Microsoft 365 email account, but maintain calendar isolation (external and internal i.e. ProtonCalendar) so to maintain privacy and state.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Support for custom IMAP headers (e.g. "X-Keywords") for tagging messages

I use mu4e in Emacs and I use the tagging feature. For example, if I tag a message as "holiday" then mu4e adds a new header to the message like so: "X-Keywords: holiday". I also use mbsync to sync my local maildirs with remote IMAP servers and I use ProtonMail Bridge to handle this with my PM account.

This all works fine with other mail servers. If I set the tag as above then the next time mbsync syncs the message it will have the appropriate "X-Keywords" header on the remote server. However with ProtonMail Bridge, the header seems to…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hide some default folders (e.g. drafts, spam...) from the sidebar

I would like to have an option to hide some of the default folders from the side bar and put them under a "more" drop-down menu or something similar. And an option to re-order default folders would be nice as well.

Secondly, most of the time I don't want to see messages I've deleted, in the "All mail" folder. A toggle to show and hide trashed emails would be great.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow 'search message content' for all paid plans

For the unaware, Protonmail's encryption means search works by searching a local index. If you're not on a Visionary or Lifetime plan, this search only works for titles, not message content:
    https://protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/search-message-content/

For Visionary and Lifetime users, they can also download an index of their message content.

My request, or feedback, or question, is why isn't this available for all plans? Or at least all paid plans.

From a technical point of view, I can't see any problems:
    - I'm already paying for the storage
    - I'm already paying for the data egress
    - The data belongs to me
    -…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow users to change the column width for the Inbox layout.

The Column Layout for Inbox currently has two panes apart from the leftmost sidebar. The size of the panes cannot be modified.

It would be great if users were able to drag the margin left or right to change the size of the panes. This would help users customize the layout to their comfort.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "Delete Permanently" button in All Mail

Until the recent upgrade, one could delete emails permanently from the All Mail view. Since the upgrade, it appears you can only delete permanently from the Trash. I would like to have this feature back so I don't have to first move emails from the inbox to the trash before I delete them.

Thank you,

Loren White

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. ProtonMail Linux Bridge with headless server support

It would be very useful to be able to configure the Protonmail bridge through the terminal so that it can be integrated into other systems such as Nextcloud

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Assignment writing services in Ireland

Irish assignment help is the leading service provider in Ireland. The company introduced write my assignment Ireland services to those who face trouble in doing their academic tasks. The company’s main objective is to reduce academic stress in students' lives and provide them with well-written, quality, unique, and worthy content according to your expectations. Their writers have massive experience in their writing field and they are capable of dealing with different levels of academic assignments from beginner to advanced. The company offers reliable rates with free delivery all across the world so, visit us at https://www.irishassignmenthelp.com/write-my-assignment

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mark All As Read for Entire Mailbox

This needs to happen please

I'm sick of looking at 14,900 unread email notification on iphone that I can't do anything about!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Switch back to free plan instead of charging proration

This invoice system isn't working. I don't see why you should be charged for use of the service after your subscription ends instead of just reverting back to the free plan. I was locked out of my account and several important third-party accounts because I was wanting to revert back to the free plan and thought it would do that automatically after my subscription expired.

Stop locking people out of their own accounts for extra money when you can just revert them back to the free plan.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Option to Disable new login system

Please give us the option to opt out of the new login system that keep you permanently logged in even if you close the browser. I know people requested it but for me and I am sure many others it is just a security risk

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base