ProtonMail

1. Search function

Search function for calendar so you can search up all occurrences of an event over the year.
    Thanks

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable Onion-Location

New Release: Tor Browser 9.5:

Website publishers now can advertise their onion service to Tor users by adding an HTTP header. When visiting a website that has both an .onion address and Onion Location enabled via Tor Browser, users will be prompted about the onion service version of the site and will be asked to opt-in to upgrade to the onion service on their first use.

http://3gldbgtv5e4god56.onion/onion-services/advanced/onion-location/index.html
    https://community.torproject.org/onion-services/advanced/onion-location/
    https://blog.torproject.org/new-release-tor-browser-95

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ProtonDrive File Sync Client for Linux

I know ProtonDrive is still very new (in beta even!). Drag and drop is fine for now but I'd love to see a sync client so I can save files locallyt and have them push up to the ProtonDrive storage :)

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Print Protonmail Calendar

Add ability to PRINT Protonmail Calendar at various granularities; day, week, month!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I'm tired of having to click "Load" for known valid user emails and newsletters I'm subscribed to

I'm tired of having to click "Load" when viewing an email from known valid user emails and newsletters I'm subscribed to - Is there a way that I can select an option BY EMAIL ADDRESS to ALWAYS load web content for that email address?

Also, can you please move the "Unsubscribe" Button/Link to a location that is not so easy to accidentally click? Maybe way down at the bottom of the related Newsletter email, right after where most of them also have the option to unsubscribe.

Thanks for listening,

AgentOfChange

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sign-in with Proton

It would be great to have this available on websites rather than sign-in with Google. I trust the Proton brand a lot more.

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to copy bridge config or edit bridge config

I regularly have to switch between my desktop and my laptop when traveling.
    I use Thunderbird as my mail client on both computers.
    I sync the Thunderbird mail and configuration when switching between the 2 computers.
    The problem is the self-generated and non-editable proton bridge password is different on the 2 computers and thus Thunderbird can only be used to access Proton mail on one of the computers. Or I must edit the Proton bridge password, in Thunderbird, every time I switch computers.
    Could the password to access the bridge not be made editable as well?
    Thus I can edit…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enable or disable login option into account for additional email adresses

In order to prevent others from knowing my login username to my protonmail account, , it woul be very helpful if one could disable or enable the use of additional email addresses as user login name. Currently I can login into protonmail with all my email addresses. But I would like to choose which adress I exclusivley use for login into my account. For this it would be very helpful, if I could enable or disable for every email adress the login option. This would enhance account security drastically because "regulary" used email addresses to not reveal the username of…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Muhteşem harika bir kazanç elde edilen

Muhteşem bir kazanç bu ya

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Variable delay for undo sending of an email

https://twitter.com/ProtonMail/status/1339568131388354562?s=20 you mention this. Given that the feature already exists, it makes sense to be able to calibrate the delay amount (in s) depending on an individual's preference. Thank you.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Required an one time payment for free accounts

Protonmail should change requirements to get a free email be required a one time payment to combat fraud and stop protonmail's domains being blacklisted by email providers, I can't afford the current pricing but for a low one time fee to have a free email from you I would gladly pay, please consider this so your service is less used for nefarious purposes.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Protonmail Filters Do Not Apply to Existing Emails (reactive, not retroactive)

I am creating a new issue here because the original existing issue which is > 4 years old has not been addressed.

The original issue:
    > I know Custom Filters are brand new and still in development - however I think they were a big "need this to migrate" feature for a lot of us. I've made the leap now that they're present and gone to a premium account. However, I have a couple thousand emails that I would really like to pass through the newly created filters to clean them up uniformly (and validate the filters). Can you please…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow share link (with password option) for an entire folder

Allow the option to send a share link (with appropriate options for password protection, etc) of an entire folder ... not just a single document as is currently available. In the physical security/investigations space, an alternative to dropbox is urgently necessary for sharing files, reports, etc with clients.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Copy/paste calendar events and manually resize calendar events start/end time

when creating multiple similar new events with different starts and ends in the calendar app it would be time saving to be able to copy the first event created and paste it the next day it occurs.

It would also be time saving to be able to hover the mouse over the start or end time of an event and being able to drag the top or bottom of this event to increase its duration automatically.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add color choices for events in the calendar

Add color choices to events on the calendar

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. allow us to have whatever spec compliant local-part for custom domain email addresses

when trying to set the local-part for my custom domain email address to "~"
    I get this error message:

"Only alphanumerics, periods, hyphens, and underscores are allowed in the local part of the email address, and it must begin and end with alphanumerics." all I can say is why?

"it must begin and end with alphanumerics."
    this is so arbitrary! it's an email address' local-part not a username..

for many years, I have always used ~@myna.me as my email address, before and after I self-hosted my email, I use it for all of my online accounts and and all of…

1,141 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Proton Calendar

I am unsure if this presently exists, but I think it would be beneficial to have the calendar and the contacts open in individual tabs so one could easily switch between the applications of mail, calendar and contacts without having to close the other tab.

77 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Subscribe to other Organization ical Link

I would like to subscribe to my organization's calendar to see events as they are published.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Simple editor for text files in ProtonDrive

Being able to edit text files (just need to change the text no formatting).
    This would make it easy to store personal notes on ProtonDrive, whithout having to reupload files.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Proton Calendar - online meeting link in the event details

It would be great if for online meetings (Teams, Skype, etc...) the conference/ site link could be pasted in a field which would appears in the event's details and clickable.
    It would be appreciated if the link appears in a nice way, not being shown with the full address. It's generally a long unreadable address

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base