ProtonMail

1. Restore Inbox layout shortcut buttons for new version (like in the old version)

With the new version, the quick-select button for the layout of the inbox has disappeared. It is now necessary to visit the settings screen to change the layout and visit it again to change the layout back.

Please, either:
    a) restore the quick-select button(s), or
    b) add a new feature for opening an email in full-screen (by double-clicking, perhaps).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Font size

I need to be able to increase the size of my font. I a not finding a place to do that. I don't want to simply increase the size of the page. Please tell me how do do this. That hides my my folders and is a pain for me to go back and forth with each email.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Increase protonMail limit to atleast 1GB from 500MB

Please increase protonMail limit to atleast 1GB from 500MB for free user.
    It is a request, as I wish to close all my other email accounts and completely want to switch ProtonMail.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ProtonDrive File Sync Client for Linux

I know ProtonDrive is still very new (in beta even!). Drag and drop is fine for now but I'd love to see a sync client so I can save files locallyt and have them push up to the ProtonDrive storage :)

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. App development to support Linux based Mobile phones

A number of Linux based phones are under development, using PureOS or other Linux based Operating Systems. A Protonmail app written for these mobile phones would provide a privacy/security enhancement for them. The release of the Librem5 Linux based PureOS mobile phone is eminent.

Similarly, a Linux based mobile phone application for ProtonVPN would be a beneficial addition to these phones which have been developed to avoid the lack of privacy/security found in iOS and Google based Android operating systems.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like to set my font size and have it remain that way until I change

Allow me to set my font size and have it remain. At present it always returns to 14 rather than remaining at 22.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please allow me to change the fonts on my Protonmail Screen. Your new screen appears kind of tacky .....

Allow people to change to Times New Roman, Arial, Italics, etc. etc. The simplest of worldwide application models allow this flexibility. I would think being the leader in encryption services that this would be a "given" and simple flexible option for EACH and EVERY one of your customers ....

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create unique profiles

What I want is that in the profiles that you create you have a specific place for each profile you use. That would help me a lot because I need to login in some websites and pretend to be someone else and having a proxy for each specific profile would let me do that.
    Thank you

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Color Labels for Proton Calendar

In Gmail Calendar, you can label different events with different colors, which can really help organize a busy schedule. I'd love it if Proton Calendar had the same option. Thank you again for all the good work you do! I'm slowly migrating everything from Google to Proton.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. protonmail : subfolder and separate "trash" from "all mail"

Dear all,
    1) I would like to create sub-folders within folder
    2) To prevent confusion and mistakes, "trash" should be separated from "all mail", and not position next to each other.
    3) A androïd widget for proton calendar

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Accept Zcash as a payment option!

Many Zcash users would love to pay for their protonmail services with Zcash.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. ProtonCalendar Mobile App

Please make an iOS Proton Calendar app. I need to be able to easily add events to it while on the go. I'm trying to stay away from apple and google apps but needing to sign into a mobile site + 2FA every time I need to add/change or check an event is incredibly cumbersome and adds a lot of friction to the user experience.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Subfolders (update please)

Hi,
    I looked under subfolders and I saw that it was marked "completed", but I still can't seem to be able to create a subfolder. Can you please let me know when we can expect this feature.
    Regards
    James

166 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Public holidays

Show public and religious holidays in the calendar. I realize that those differ by country resp. conviction, so providing calendar subscription might be the way to go. Cheers,

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. auto advance on Archive email

When I archive an email it advances automatically to the next email. I wish for that to be an optional setting, so users can choose if they prefer to go to the inbox (current design) or go to the next email. (and next being either the next newer message or the next older message)

Furthermore if the user is already looking at the newest message, and there is no newer message, it instead just goes to the next new message (in gmail it annoyingly goes to the inbox if there is no newer message)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. mi suscripción fue mejorada para que incluyera Mexico, el pago se realizo pero no actualizaron la suscripción

viprinet
    ProtonVPN
    cyrcry@hotmail.com
    mi suscripción fue mejorada para que incluyera Mexico, el pago se realizo correctamente pero no actualizaron la suscripción

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make a calendar app for Linux / Ubuntu

Make a calendar app for Ubuntu so that calendar does not need to be accessed from browser.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow folders to be positioned under the inbox

From a usability standpoint it’s rather odd to have custom folders at the end of the left navigation pane. At least on ios and Android, I have to scroll past 8 pre-defined folders (inbox, drafts, starred, archive, spam, trash, all mail) and 5 other links (contacts, settings, report bugs, upgrade/donate, logout) before I get to my custom folders.

Any chance of moving custom folder under the inbox folder, accessible with as a dropdown (arrow down) next to “inbox”? Or maybe allow users to move individual custom folders under “inbox”?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. You can improve ProtonMail by rejecting the enemies of privacy and freedom of speech.

In example, removing anything to do with the enemies of it like Facebook and Twitter that I just saw that you have a silly button for them. What the hell happened with this? Who bought you? Who did you hire that made the VERY UN-APPEALING changes?? You are turning this into another Google mail service. #FAIL

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base