Proton Mail & Calendar
2285 results found
-
Sum of all new emails in app top level icon
Would like to see a sum total of all new email in the inbox as well as all the subfolders I created and have this number presented at the top level application level icon. So if there were 5 new emails in the inbox and 10 new emails in a subfolder I created that the email filter moved the new emails into this subfolder I would then see the number 15 as the notification at the application top level icon
2 votes -
Added a simple option to make emails unreadable by AI
I heard about a great tool on GitHub that simply makes text unreadable by AI: gibberify by Will Patti (wdpatti).
The tool is available at this address: https://github.com/GeneploreAI/gibberifier
I think it would be great to integrate this into Proton Mail so that text can be made unreadable with a single click.5 votes -
Birthdays in another colour
I see Proton now shows the birthdays of my contacts in calendar. Great!
I'd love to be able to mark these with a different color or symbol, so birthdays stand out from 'normal' appointments. E.g. in Outlook you could choose any colour you want (because the birthdays are shown as a separate calendar). Plus, they would be marked with the icon of a birthday cake.
7 votes -
Expand subfolders during drag and drop in Proton Mail web interface
When dragging and dropping a message in the Proton Mail web interface, hovering on a folder/label with nested subfolders/sublabels for more than a threshold period (eg 500ms) should expand the immediate child subfolders. Folder tree should stay expanded after releasing mouse.
Support dragging and dropping of existing folders/labels to create nested subfolders/sublabels.
6 votes -
Show full folder path in “Move message to…” search results
Problem:
When I move an email and type into Move message to…, results only show the leaf folder name. I have parallel structures for different children, e.g.Children/KidOne/SchoolOne
Children/KidTwo/SchoolOne
Both show up as “SchoolOne”, so I can’t tell which is which.Request:
Display the full folder path (or at least parent folders) in the move dialog’s search results—for example:Children / KidOne / SchoolOne
Children / KidTwo / SchoolOne
Nice-to-haves:
Show the full path as a secondary line or breadcrumb.
Tooltip with the complete path on hover.
Keyboard navigation should read the full path for accessibility.
Option to toggle “Show…
9 votes -
Emergency Export via Mail app
A feature to mass export or forward currently decrypted emails from within the Proton Mail app would be extremely valuable—especially in scenarios where a user anticipates losing access to their encryption keys.
There are real situations where a user is still logged into their account (and emails are actively decrypted in-session), but they no longer have access to the correct passphrase required to decrypt their stored data after a reset. Once the account is reset, those emails become permanently inaccessible.
Providing an option—particularly for paid users—to bulk export or forward all currently decrypted emails before initiating an account reset would…
3 votes -
Remove 'Human Verification' from after login screen
Am I the only person who gets disgusted having to pause my workflow in order to move a little puzzle piece around a screen to ''verify I am human'? Who even asked for this? These always seem more like a humiliation ritual than an actual security feature. I already get notifications sent to my mobile app after every login, and feel more than comfortable with the current level of 'verifcation', thank you. This seems especially egregious for those of us who are paid or business users. Please - PLEASE - remove.
2 votes -
Send as address to be custom relay domain
There is a possibility add an email address for custom domain in case the user owns it (business domain).
I am using a eternal email relay address provided by non-profit student organization. It has an email address which I can forward to any email provider I want. The service itself doesn't have any mailboxes.The incoming mail forwards just fine to Proton Mail. I would like to also send emails using this relay email address as "from" address. This is not possible currently as I don't own the domain.
I could set up this sending address in Gmail but now that…
2 votes -
tag contact
It's would be very usefull to assign tags to contacts to have a better view of contact's families like in other app like Gmail, Mailfence ...
12 votes -
Option to hide the left sidebar when viewing an email on OSX
On web, you can simply click a left arrow and it minimizes the sidebar. But you can't do this in the OSX desktop app. Would love increased focus in my experience when reading an individual email, side bar is distracting. Thanks
4 votes -
auto bcc
I would like that every single email I send has a BCC address set by me by default, and be able to remove if I want, instead of adding it manually everytime I send something.
7 votes -
Ability to disable login capability for added additional addresses
The fact that I can have more than one address tied to one Proton account is genius, I use it a lot, but here's the thing: I want to disable login capability for some of those addresses.
Like most, I have an account that has a lot of my personal information (Pass, Mail, Drive...), and I also have additional email addresses set up for various purposes. The primary email I use to log into my account is kept private and is not shared, while I use other addresses (such as variations of my full name) when necessary (banks, financial institutions,…
8 votes -
Make the Window's 11 app free
The Proton Mail app for Windows 11 should become free because it's a mail app why the cheese is anyone supposed to pay for a mail app?
3 votes -
Temporary Email Bundling
Proposal I suggest adding a "Temporary Bundle" feature to group related emails from different senders into a single, named container that can be dissolved later. This fills the gap between permanent folders and automatic threads.
Key Use Cases:
Transactions: Grouping order confirmations, bank receipts, and shipping notices from different sources without creating a unique folder for every purchase.
Short-Term Projects: Collecting scattered emails for research, event planning, or coordination tasks that don't warrant permanent archiving.How It Should Work:
Create a named bundle (e.g., "Pool Order" or "Event Planning").
Drag emails from various threads into it.
Tag items individually within…2 votes -
List all my mails
In the Mail website, under the user button in the upper right, all of my identities should be listed for easy copying instead of just the primary identity.
Digging out my secondary emails is a bit of a hassle rn
2 votes -
No ads for paid accounts
Could we please avoid "Black Friday Sale" banners and such, in the UI of the apps? (Proton Mail for Windows, for example) I'm paying for the service, it should be as clean as possible, with no ads, not even internal/Proton ones. There are newsletters for this kind of info.
6 votes -
Support Dutch language for Proton Scribe (writing assistant)
Add the Dutch language to Scribe.
10 votes -
Easy Switch has been running and blocking client UI for 2 hours. This should be a background task that doesn't block the UI.
Easy Switch is great - easy migration from Outlook, Google, etc. It's a classic playbook for a disrupter to make it super easy to migrate from the existing solutions. However the implementation seems to be running this client side and the effect is that a modal dialog has been up for nearly 2 hours as it migrates data. Anything taking longer than a minute or so should probably be a background task rather than blocking UI.
3 votes -
Turn newsletters into RSS feeds
I really enjoy the new newsletter menu! A neat feature for this would be the ability to turn those newsletters into RSS feeds, so I can then easily read my newsletters in my favourite RSS reader.
This is my idea how that could be implemented:
There's a button to generate a dedicated alias that I can use to subscribe to a newsletter (similar to aliases for generating log in details in Proton Pass). Instead of landing in my inbox, the mails arrive in the feed. As soon as that alias was generated I also get a link that I can…3 votes -
Calendar : Keep order of events that happen at the same time
We used our Gmail Calendar for events at our store and have recurring event.
If possible these should stay in the same alphabetical or numeric order if date and hour are not changed.
So if we have events in the same time frame like a couple of events from 12:00 - 16:00 on the same day and we name them 01, 02, 03 and so on they should remain in that order even if we change something like putting extra text behind the number.2 votes
- Don't see your idea?