Proton Mail & Calendar
2294 results found
-
Multi-languages corrections and translations in Proton Mail
In a same session, I often write emails in 3 languages depending on my counterpart (English, French and German) but Proton Mail does not support orthographic verification in more than one language at a time.
I am Fluent in French and English but not in German.
I find it disturbing when I write an email in French and that the system is set up in English to see almost everything underscored in red.
I find having to write my emails in another app supporting multiple languages corrections time time-consuming and inconvenient.
I also find it time-consuming and inconvenient having to…7 votes -
When opening a mail item, that has multiples of the same email, open the newest one by default
Currently when you open an email, it doesn't open the newest one, but one of the other ones instead.
8 votes -
Domain names that are phonetically dissimilar and easy to say over the phone
The choice of domain names is a pretty awesome feature for Proton Mail, but it's very frustrating that the letters used are too phonetically similar and make it difficult to say over the phone. I've always struggled to remember a consistent radio call chart of letters, and I get so nervous about saying my email address over the phone that I do anything I can to avoid such conversations. I've even had a customer service person get the wrong the email address despite me trying very hard to spell it out, and I've been avoiding calling them back to fix…
2 votes -
Open Proton Mail Bridge in background (hidden)
Every time I open macOS, it opens Proton Mail Bridge (I want that), but also everytime I have to manually hit "Close window" since I don't want the app on my desktop everytime I start my computer. It would be really helpful to have an option to just not open the main window on startup everytime.
4 votes -
Proton Mail desktop app should be free for everyone!
I don't see a reason why it's paid, i don't use al the premium mail features and I would not pay hust to have the desktop app. It's a basic feature everyone should have
6 votes -
Ability to Easily Copy or Export Entire Conversation Threads
Hello Proton Team and community,
I’d like to request an improved way to copy or export the full conversation history of an email thread.
Current Issue
Even though Proton Mail displays all related emails in a single conversation column, it’s currently not possible to copy the entire conversation at once. Each message has to be opened and copied manually, or users have to inspect and extract the content through HTML/JS workarounds, which is far from ideal.
Why This Is Problematic
This limitation becomes a real obstacle in several situations, for example:
When trying to provide the full context of an…6 votes -
Seamless labelling with hotkeys
Make enter apply the label that is highlighted.
A feature from Gmail that I love is that it's super simple to apply labels with keyboard shortcuts; open label dialog, search for a label and press enter. Job done.
Unless I'm doing it wrong, in Proton Mail on web I have to press "L" to get the labels, search for a label and then use tab key + enter or the mouse pointer to actually apply the label. Instead I want the enter key to apply the highlighted label right away after search (while the search input still has focus) for…
5 votes -
time entry
In proton calendar
Current time entry format is HH : MM. User must manually type the colon " : " when entering time.
Desire the ability to enter time without typing the colon " : ".
System shall automatically interpret 0800 as 08:00.
Thank you!
3 votes -
Consider having the ability to quickly launch Lumo directly from emails, that could be handy
Consider having the ability to quickly launch Lumo directly from emails, that could be handy
4 votes -
Please consider putting shortcut to other Proton Apps on the right panel with Calendar, Contacts, VPN, & Security Center
Please consider putting shortcut to other Proton Apps on the right panel with Calendar, Contacts, VPN, & Security Center
5 votes -
Ability to Show & Hide left Panel Folder List like you can on Right Panel for Calendar, etc. Also Shortcut keys to hide & show it.
Ability to Show & Hide left Panel Folder List like you can on Right Panel for Calendar, etc. Also Shortcut keys to hide & show it.
I thought it used to be either adjustable with dragging mouse or icon to click on to hide or show it.
4 votes -
Proton Calendar - Support for Malaysia and Singapore Holidays
Hello Proton Calendar Team.
Please add Malaysia/Singapore public holidays to Proton Calendar. It would be great for users from these regions to have more options instead of relying on Google or Microsoft Calendars.
Thank you!
3 votes -
Remove sign-up email
When i first created my proton account I created it using my gmail address. Now it is listed under identity & e-addresses > My e-mail addresses. I cannot remove it.. I dont see any reason why I would still need this gmail be linked to my account. If I wouldve lost access to my account I would still have the recovery keys...
The most annoying part about this is that the gmail adress shows up when I share my files with proton drive. Why would it do that? It always says "shared by ..@gmail.com"
8 votes -
Can you copy hey.com mail and calendar?
I've been with Proton since the early days but after seeing hey.com, for the first time I'm tempted to switch.
Both e-mail and calendar UX look awesome. That is, I wish I had every single feature they demo on the homepage (video).
Has Hey caught your attention too? Can you see the Proton's web-mail adopting those features? Or is it something that could be built as a generic IMAP client, hence as a client of Proton Bridge?
3 votes -
Affichage Calendar
Dans l'application Calendar, il serait utile d'avoir le niveau d'affichage "Année" (au-delà du "Mois") afin de pouvoir accéder plus rapidement à une date (très) éloignée
Merci de votre écoute !3 votes -
Alphabetic sorting of all Mail folders
Provide ALPHABETIC sorting of all mail folders.
9 votes -
Toggle for defaulting "To" details to always display
In settings for mail, would like a toggle option to default show "To" details instead of having to click arrow to display them. Now that I have email aliases, I would like to know at a glance which alias these emails were sent to without extra clicks involved.
I really like the email@email.email with the date and time displayed underneath that is added to the "To" details when you click the "v" show details button, but would be so much happier with it being automatically displayed by default.
2 votes -
Scheduled Sieves Runs
Would be nice to have the ability to run sieves on a fixed schedule automatically, for example this is useful for sieves that cleans messages older than *** on every YYY etc
2 votes -
Implement Enhanced Tracking Protection on Android platform
Implement enhanced tracking protection features in the Android app that are already available on the web. This will include:
- Protection against spy pixels (also known as tracking pixels).
- Tracking link protection.
These features have been available on the web for several years, but they haven't yet been implemented on the Android platform, despite their importance. More details are available at https://proton.me/support/email-tracker-protection .
It's understandable that new features can't be released simultaneously across all platforms. However, users often expect consistent experiences across different devices and platforms. Proton could do better by ensuring these features are available on all platforms to provide…
9 votes -
Thunderbird native support
It would be nice that you support Thunderbird natively, not with Proton Bridges, maybe with a plugin
I'd like also native support for Thunderbird for Android54 votes
- Don't see your idea?