Lumo
617 results found
-
Double click to edit
Coming from other calendar apps, I find myself always double clicking the event to edit it, this would be a super nice little feature that saves time and clicks :)
2 votes -
Restructure Lumo tiers
Dear Proton Community and Development Team,
We propose a restructuring of Proton Lumo's Free and Plus tiers to maximize user acquisition, engagement, and the demonstration of Lumo's powerful capabilities, while still maintaining Proton's commitment to privacy and sustainable growth. The current free tier's strict weekly query limit, while understandable for resource management, can hinder broad adoption and prevent users from fully experiencing the potential of Lumo.
Our proposal is as follows:
1. Lumo Free Tier Enhancement:
* Unlimited Access to an Efficient AI Model: This would provide users with a robust, always-available AI for everyday tasks such as quick questions,…31 votes -
Pay-as-you-go option alongside subscriptions
Since I assume you may eventually add more capable, larger, and more expensive models, such as Kimi K3, it would be great to have an alternative option for occasional users.
Something similar to what OpenRouter and NanoGPT offer: a prepaid, usage-based credit system rather than a traditional fixed monthly subscription. Users could add funds to their account balance, and each model request would deduct credits based on the model used, token usage, and pricing.
Alongside this, it would also be nice to have more advanced generation settings, such as a custom system prompt, the option to use the base/vanilla model…
3 votes -
Increase search engines in lumo
Currently there are only a few.
5 votes -
Lumo should transition to European-origin AI models
Lumo uses Qwen 3.5 and GLM 5.2 (both Chinese-developed models) despite positioning itself as a European privacy-first alternative to American and Chinese AI services.
Why This Matters:
- Digital sovereignty includes model origin, not just hosting location
- Users chose Proton to avoid Chinese tech dependence
- Transparency mismatch between marketing and technical realityRequest:
Commit to transitioning to European-origin models (Mistral, Apertus, etc.) or update communications to be transparent about current model origins.3 votes -
Voice to be fully compatible with downloadable voices.
Hello
i want to be clear, i am not doing another "add voice", but i am suggesting something that i hope will get implemented once voice is used
I currently use piper for tts since i don't like the idea of all the companies to take everything i write to get registered
and well that is the idea. piper already exist and also we can download different voices. Including non English
On top of piper existing, i do hope that this will severely reduce the pressure to implement it.
And please understand that while for stt, aka the reverse, i…
3 votes -
Abandon Lumo and use resources to address deficiencies in Proton's core secure IT services
Of course, I have no idea how many people use Lumo or how valuable a business this is to Proton. I hope this suggestion may flush that knowledge out.
Customers buy Proton services for its secure IT communications. That is - as far as I know - Proton's core business and its unique selling point.
Many companies offer AI chatbots which - if they're ever useful at all (about which I have doubts) - improve through scale usage, something Proton seems unlikely to achieve, at least when compared to US behemoths.
Proton appears to have a large development backlog in…
3 votes -
iOS app swipe side bar on left
I’d like to be able to swipe the left sidebar with my finger in the iOS app both in and out.
Right now you have to tap the sidebar toggle.
4 votes -
4 week View like in Google Calendar
4 week view as an option for the drop down that currently has 'Day', 'Week', 'Month'.
A 4 week view is nice because it will keep the calendar current when using Month view. ex, if its the last week of the month, the month view is 3-4 weeks of past events rather than being able to see the next 4 weeks of events.3 votes -
print calendar
I have Parkinson's disease and cannot write. Being able to print my calendar would be beneficial.
13 votes -
ghost mode (and/or web search) saved
Hi there,
after I started using Lumo for a while, I like to use the ghost mode by default. However, under current setting (both on webpage and on Android app) I have to switch Lumo to ghost mode (and turn on web search) every time. Can we make it a setting to use the ghost mode (and/or web search) by default? It will save a lot of effort.
Thanks.
By the way, I like Lumo very much. After I found it, it became my main AI assistance.
24 votes -
Let us click on our history to see all of our chats!
I am currently using the android app (APK) and noticed that when I don't have everything in a project folder, it's hard to scroll down through my history. I'd like to be able to click the history for a tab and scroll through there to look for old chats. I do use search but sometimes what key words I look for overlap. I can scroll just fine on the desktop version. Wish I could do a mock image of what I mean to post here but I don't see a way to upload images here.
5 votes -
Add Lumo's Logo and Mascot Info to the Knowledge Base
Users sometimes reference Lumo's logo or mascot during conversations. However, Lumo lacks awareness of these details and must respond with uncertainty when they're brought up.
Including official branding descriptions in Lumo's knowledge base would allow for accurate responses rather than hedged guesses or deferrals.
4 votes -
Font size options for Lumo app, IOS
The need for a larger font size in Lumo IOS app for those of us with visual impairments please! Or better yet font size options (small, medium, large), ASAP on this thank you!
26 votes -
Lumo search/conversation widget
I would like to have a Lumo search/conversation bar widget (like Google search widget) in order to access Lumo faster from home screen.
3 votes -
It could save and edit written files in the chat
At the moment it is only able to read it, but it could also edit it or add new files in a virtual storage system.
3 votes -
Maybe Lumo could break down tasks into smaller tasks while doing the task: It could help with calculating the time for a specific task and .
Maybe Lumo could break down tasks into smaller tasks while doing the task: It could help with calculating the time for a specific task and subtasks.
3 votes -
Make Custom Lumos available in Android app
See title.
3 votes -
A lumo feature for determining how long a task / answer will take (f.e. 5 minutes)
A lumo feature for determining how long a task / answer will take (f.e. 5 minutes)
3 votes -
A Lumo-Note addon where one can store important things like "best of chats", "tips", "coping strategies", "code snippets", "favorite answers
A Lumo-Note addon where one can store important things like "best of chats", "tips", "coping strategies", "code snippets", "favorite answers",...
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?