General Ideas
511 results found
-
ProtonVPN Plus and ProtonMail Plus separate subscriptions
Online I see that for 2 years ProtonVPN plus plus is 3 EUR per month. When I log in to my ProtonMail (Plus), only the Proton Unlimited is visible for 10 EUR per month (I already have mail plus). I switch to VPN, then I get the VPN plus option, but it shows that I'll have only basic mail functionalities (looks like I will lose my Mail Plus if I switch to VPN Plus?). I only want VPN Plus to be able to VPN to Germany. I want to have Mail Plus and VPN Plus together (it's more worth it…
3 votes -
Allow user to directly login to uservoice with their proton account
It felt a little silly that I was offered options to login immediately with Facebook or Gmail, but not with Proton account. Uservoice should feel like it belongs to the same service ecosystem.
8 votes -
Stop Lumo censorship.
Please stop treating people like they're stupid 2-year-old kids, stop censoring ideas. A censored chatbot is useless, and censorship in Luma is pretty high. Fix that please.
14 votes -
Lumo do not recognize my payment/subscription (Lumo Plus)
just posting it to reach somebody from dev team:
I recently paid for Lumo and it worked so far for few days. But I have now the problem that Lumo is showing the button "Upgrade" and my workflow is limited. No idea why I am seeing it.
Under subscription (dt.Abonnement) it shows only my "Unlimited".Under payment I see clearly the invoice of Lumo for 12,99€. No idea what´s going here.
Also I cannot unsubscribe since I do not see my subscription 😂.btw Lumo detects only 50% of files from Proton Drive under projects....
Proofs that Lumo is a…
1 vote -
I have said this before, and others have too. Please can we have our own icon/photo instead of our initial, AND pls could we have more fonts
I have said this before, and others have too. Please can we have our own icon/photo instead of our initial, AND pls could we have more fonts??
1 vote -
Proton Calendar event self deleted
Proton Calendar straight up deleted an event that I just saved.
2 votes -
Extensions isolation
Its been very good if all extension from proton have isolated session from browser, if I want use password manager or vpn from proton in browser I dont want that if I go to the proton drive web site or proton mail web site that automatically be log in.
2 votes -
Proton Unlimited Not Unlimited
I have been paying for Proton Unlimited for many years. In the beginning, it was presented as the way to benefit from all Proton features. For some time now, every new feature tells me how I can pay extra for a 'plus' version of something. And I continually see prompts to 'upgrade' to the Duo plan to receive more features, even though I only need a plan for one person. I don't understand why Proton would do this to people who have been supporting them financially for so many years. Now I see Lumo appear. I open the feature through…
18 votes -
More Free Folders Please
Can you up max folders in Free Proton Mail from 3, to say 10? Just signed up for a new Proton Mail acct, looking to switch to a new platform. But VERY disapp'd to see 3's the limit! Between that and all the upgrade reminders, I'm not so sure Proton's my answer. Merci from Canada!!
3 votes -
Per-project Ghost Chat Mode
I have a project where each chat is disposable. Instead of manually culling chat history for the project, I would like a per-project setting to have ghost chat mode enabled by default.
1 vote -
Evaluate closely the risks to Proton and users even in Switzerland.
Somewhat different from most topics here: I want to suggest a bit of caution with the frequent use of "Swiss - based" and the like as a sort of guarantor of privacy; elsewhere on Proton's website (the business part iirc) it even states it is thus beyond the surveillance powers of the U.S. and co. This is simply not true. Indeed, Switzerland IS MUCH BETTER about privacy and laws than the U.S., however like ALL states, they are composed of the weakest links in security: humans.
I am not suggesting Proton move out of Switzerland at all. But, the state…
8 votes -
Hide username / email alias when emailing someone an encrypted email with hide my alias
Please can you make it that the username / the proton alias email address is not shared,
When emailing an encrypted email to someone not using proton, or any self destructing email.
While using the hide my alias from proton pass / simple login.Currently, if i email someone to keep the conversation private and encrypted, they get an email inviting them to log into the encrypted account, using a code which we set, and to view and reply to the sent email.
This is amazingly useful, and allows a user to share private content with a person who is…1 vote -
Provide Option to Split Proton Pass from Rest of Proton Account
- User Story
As a security-conscious Proton user with a unified subscription (including Mail, Calendar, Drive, and Pass),
I want the option to permanently and cryptographically split my Proton Pass credentials and identity from the rest of the Proton ecosystem,
So that even if my primary Proton account (Mail/Calendar) is fully compromised, or if its emergency recovery credentials and passphrases are abused, my Proton Pass vault remains entirely isolated, uncompromised, and inaccessible to the attacker.
- Background & Strategic Rationale
Currently, the Proton ecosystem operates on a unified identity provider (Single Sign-On) and account recovery framework. While this provides convenience, it introduces…
2 votes -
Proton Docs "View only" should enable comment section
We should be able to share a doc to someone without a proton account and let them comment without a login.
Is it possible?1 vote -
Login from proton.me AND protonmail.com/ch
After what happened to Telegram with the t.me domain, will Proton change any strategy? For instance, allowing logins from proton.me and protonmail.ch/com. A redirect can be cached by the browser. Maybe the other domains could have an autodetect system and not redirect to proton.me if it's censored or doesn't work. That could be easily achieved with some extra subdomains and could help fight some light forms of censorship.
2 votes -
available booking slots from Appointment Scheduling should be visible
Currently, available booking slots from Appointment Scheduling don't appear
as visible blocks in my calendar view. I can only see confirmed bookings.Feature request:
Show available booking slots as light-colored blocks vs. darker colors for
confirmed bookings. This provides instant visual clarity on my availability.Why this matters:
- Quick overview of potential booking windows
- Better calendar planning without manual workarounds
- Prevents confusion between "open" and "booked" timeWorkaround exists (separate calendars) but all events show as "busy"
since Proton Calendar lacks Free/Busy status per event.Vote appreciated!
2 votes -
I really hate the new popup-style search bar. It moves the search bar out of my field of view and away from my mouse. MacOS computer.
Let me edit my search without having to chase it all over my screen by removing the pop-up feature.
1 vote -
Inconsistent dark mode integration
Not all Proton apps provide device level settings to override OS dark vs light mode.
5 votes -
Right Click to "Open in a new tab" on Proton Docs or Proton Drive
When right clicking on a file in Proton Docs or Proton Drive, option for "Open in a new tab" from menu.
8 votes -
New Inbox
Hi proton team :-)
I am using protonmail for many years now and really appreciate its functions.
The newest feature which splits the inbox into primary, social media, advertisement and newsletter is not practically.
There is no need to split the inbox and try to find mails.
Could you please rethink this feature or provide the option to keep the inbox as it was. One inbox, all mails inside (except spam). No additional click necessary.
That would be fantastic!!
Thanks,
Marcel1 vote
- Don't see your idea?