Proton Mail & Calendar
2294 results found
-
Make the sidebar's width adjustable in Proton Mail
As I have quite long folders names... I deeply need to have the ability to modify the sidebar's width!
5 votes -
Create a Not Spam option
It would be nice if there was an option to mark an email as "not spam" after it has been filtered to the Spam folder ensuring it is directed to the Inbox for future emails.
9 votes -
Feature request – Font size in calendar widget
Hello,
I would like to suggest a small but very useful feature: the option to increase the font size in the Proton Calendar widget (iOS version). Currently, the text is quite small, which can be difficult to read for users with weaker eyesight or on smaller screens.If possible, adding a font size setting directly in the widget would be greatly appreciated.
Also, I was very happy to see that the app now supports the Slovak language. Thank you for including smaller languages – it really means a lot.
Thanks again for your great work and this excellent app.
Best…8 votes -
Schedule recurring email to offer in the future. Daily, weekly, etc.
Adding features to the schedule feature to allow for a routine email (reminders and such) to be sent on a custom timeline, as in repeated calendar scheduling options. Daily, weekly, custom times, start and end dates, etc.
3 votes -
Cleaning Categories und Folder
Cleaning-Function to delete categories and folders which are empty.
2 votes -
Detect duplicate events when importing
Ability for Proton to detect when importing events via the "Import events" feature if all, or some, of those events already exist, and allow us to individually/bulk import or skip importing.
3 votes -
SSO
For Business customers, having the ability to login via SSO is crucial!
10 votes -
Unread marker on email tabs (at bottom of folders)
On the tabs at the bottom in each folder (1, 2, 3 etc - when you have more than 40 emails) can you show a little indicator of if there are unread emails? like a little circle in the top right or similar
2 votes -
Linux version of GUI ProtonMail Import-Export app
I would like to propose that the Linux version of the ProtonMail Import-Export app gets a GUI version like the Windows version, which seems to have become unavailable for some reason.
It simply is easier to use and also gives users the option to batch-export and import individual email folders, while the current Linux version only lets export or import all email folders.3 votes -
Turn on auto reply from the phone app
Turn on auto-reply from the phone app.
I’d like to have the ability to turn on auto-reply from the ios app.
I often realise I haven’t turned it on when I’m already on my way to the airport/on the train/out and about. It’s annoying having to go through safari, log in, and dig through the settings.
This should be simply accessible from the mobile app.
4 votes -
Tracker Blocker for SimpleLogin (or Proton Mail)
I love using Proton services, but the only thing holding me back from using SimpleLogin is the fact they don't have a tracker blocker. DuckDuckGo has an email forwarding service similar to SimpleLogin, but DuckDuckGo's email forwarding service always blocks trackers, and that is a huge deal for me. I would pay more just to have a tracker blocker in the Proton ecosystem.
6 votes -
Alphabetical ordering of calendars
Right now, calendars on Proton Calendar sort only by the order that they were created. I wish they were automatically sorted alphabetically instead. Thank you!
2 votes -
Integrate Encrypted Photo Editing or Secure Lightroom-style Workflow in Proton Drive
As more creators and photographers use Proton Drive to back up their visual projects, it would be amazing to have a built-in photo preview and editing capability — something like a secure Lightroom-style workspace.
This feature could allow users to:
Edit RAW or DNG files directly from Proton Drive without downloading.
Apply basic adjustments like brightness, contrast, color grading, or cropping.
Maintain end-to-end encryption while editing (no image leaves the secure Proton environment).
Sync edits seamlessly across devices, similar to how Lightroom
syncs through the cloud — but with Proton’s focus on privacy and user control.It would make Proton…
5 votes -
search on file type in mail
i would like to change which file am looking for in search now you can only search for all files
2 votes -
Include contacts into advanced message content search
Include Proton contacts into advanced message content search so I can search ALL data fields like organization, notes etc.
2 votes -
Calendar: Book Yearly Event Help
One thing that is very much missing to me, coming from Gmail calendar. I would like to be able to book an event, and make it repeat yearly on a specific day and week of the month. In other words, book an event on the second Monday of February regardless of the date and have it repeat each year. This shouldn't be too difficult, every other option is there. I can book something yearly, and on the same date, but not as I described here. Thanks for any help, otherwise I'm enjoy Proton as a Duo account
2 votes -
Calendar: Allow to include description in email notification
To make calendar notifications useful and actionable, they should include all relevant detail. This specifically includes the event’s description.
Right now, email notifications do not include event descriptions.
Understanding this is for security and privacy reasons even within Proton networks, please enable an option (preferably per calendar) to include descriptions, perhaps all details, in email notifications.
This would make calendar notifications actionable, allow users to decide the level of detail and privacy they need, and still recognize Proton’s privacy approach.
3 votes -
See via which inbox a mail was received when it was forwarded by an alias
Consider the following:
In Proton Mail I have two mail addresses -- 'firstname.lastname@proton.me' & 'online.shopping@proton.me'
In Proton Pass I am using a hide-my-email alias 'shop.alias123@passmail.net' which forwards mails to the latter inbox.
Currently, in Proton Mail the mail header looks like this:
From 'noreply@shop.com'
To 'shop.alias123@passmail.net'Suggested change:
From 'noreply@shop.com'
Via 'shop.alias123@passmail.net'
To 'online.shopping@proton.me'6 votes -
Option to remove previous email history when replying
sometimes i dont need the existing conversation and its tiresome to remove it each time i reply
it could be added to settings as an ability to disable quoting the messages we are replying to227 votes -
Display folders ontop for ease of access + splitting up additional addresses
Folders are nice and all, but almost every email provider I've tried before proton has an easier way to go between folders and view labels and the like. Being able to have a folder set up at the top of the inbox would make the fact that additional addresses are forced into the same inbox a little easier because then I could have each email as a separate folder on the top of my email inbox, and then could use sub folders and labels to force separate each email.
as it currently stands I'm highly considering deleting all my proton…
10 votes
- Don't see your idea?