Proton Mail & Calendar
973 results found
-
Change behavior of check all box when some emails are already selected
When some emails are already selected, the current behavior of the check all box is to check all on the first click, and uncheck all on the second click. This is the opposite of the behavior in other email apps such as Gmail. If you already have some boxes checked, it's more likely that you've just finished whatever action you were taking and just need to deselect them all again, so the first click should uncheck all the boxes, and then a second click would check all the boxes. Or at least that's my opinion. If this ends up being…
5 votes -
12 votes
-
Bulk Print
Bulk print e-mails. Able to select at least up to 10 e-mails and print all as a batch operation from a single print button press. Helpful when exporting e-mails as print to PDF, or simply to put critical e-mails into hardcopy for a sorted subject / sender.
3 votes -
Bulk Unsubscribe to Newsletters
I like the long needed unsubscribe button and view for all of the newsletters.
Though, there are many email in my main inbox or spam that don't get caught by the newsletter view, and it's annoying in both the view tab, or the main emails to unsubscribe from each email manually.
I'd like to be able to select emails in my main inbox, or the newsletters view with a dialogue option to bulk unsubscribe ( and/or move and mark as read). I just had to sift through 200 newsletter emails and manually unsubscribe from each, that's not including what was…
8 votes -
Preview Excel files in Proton Mail Desktop
Excel attachments must be downloaded to be viewed in Proton Mail Desktop. It appears as though Word attachments can be previewed, so it would be very useful to have this functionality also.
8 votes -
Importing email from Gmail -> don't turn folders into labels
The mass import from Gmail to Proton Mail was great....except my extensive set of folders/sub folders got turned into one massive list of labels.
Please either make
(1) an option where a label category can be converted to a folder; or
(2) make it so Gmail folders are imported as folders with their nesting folders under them.Having to convert everything manually is excruciatingly tedious.
Thank you for your consideration!
25 votes -
Save appointments notification preference
Hello, when creating a new appointment in Proton Calendar, the "send notification by e-mail 15 minutes before" is checked, and keep being even if we remove it from previous appointment. It would be nice that Proton Calendar remember the user preference, otherwise we sometimes receive emails notification even if we don't need it. And I think this option should be removed by default since there is already the push notification activated. Or maybe at the first appointment made, a preference pop-up ?
2 votes -
I want to be able to invite not-proton e-mails to meeting
Currently, when I invite a non proton e-mail to a calendar event, the invitation is crypted and the receiver can't receive the invitation.
3 votes -
Remove default connexion from old email adress
Hello,
When I created my proton email adress, I chose to connect it to my old gmail adress because I was originally thinking to suppress it. In the end I'd rather keep the old one for newsletter and promotional stuff, but I am not allowed to block the numerous messages I get from the gmail adress on my proton one, which is quite annoying.
Can we find a way to change this feature or should I create a new proton adress?
Thank you for considering this change or any advice.
Best,
Julia3 votes -
Automatic alphabetical sorting of folders and subfolders
Hi! It's a waste of time to go and click on the sort button. It would be so ùuch easier if the sorting could be automatic. And we would have the choice between automatic and manual.
12 votes -
Auto-forwarding/Migration Free
I am hesitant to commit to Proton Mail given auto-forwarding is only accessible with a paid subscription. The only reason I could migrate from Gmail to Proton was that the auto-forwarding function at Gmail is free and accessible. If I ever decided to migrate away from Proton, I do not want to be paying a monthly fee indefinitely in order to do so.
5 votes -
Include Calendar in MailPlus
Would make Plus more useful for one-two person shops.
2 votes -
Requesting read receipts in Proton Mail
Currently, read receipts must be set individually for each new email. Would it be possible to add an option in the general settings to request read receipts for all new messages?
6 votes -
Calendar Weekly View: Select hours for better visibility
add an option to "zoom in" on specific hours, or alternatively add selection tool for a "work day". For instance, I don't need to constantly see the hours of 10pm to 7am, as I never schedule events then. But currently in the weekly view they're always visible, pushing the existing events further down on the screen. Thanks!
9 votes -
Hide folders and categories feature when not used
Folders and categories are a great feature, but if they are not in use, I don't want to see the icons below my e-mail folders. I'd like to be able to hide them for a cleaner UI.
3 votes -
Calendar reminders with "Urgent" option
Be able to create "urgent" reminders like the ones just introduced in the native iOS Calendar App. Very useful!:
https://www.macrumors.com/2025/11/04/ios-26-2-alarms-reminders-app/"In iOS 26.2, there's a new option to set an alarm to go off when creating a reminder in the Reminders app. When adding a reminder, selecting a time and then toggling on the "Urgent" option will cause an alarm to go off at the designated time."
"Alarms that you set in the Clock app can also be integrated into the Reminders app by allowing the app to access Alarms in the Settings app.
When a Reminder alarm activates, it…
7 votes -
Allow custom text for the colors on calender items
The colors have nice names but are not recognizable when tagging a calenderitem. mmm did i make the birthdays light or dark green...?
7 votes -
Ablage zusätzlicher Button für Gelesen und verschieben zu Alle Emails
es gibt ja Archiv und Alle Emails
und es gibt den Button "Archivieren"
Mir persönlich erschliesst sich nicht dass es 2 Ordner gibt. Wenn ich ein email nicht mehr benötige bzw. aufbewahren will - lösche ich es. Dh. alles was ich aufbewahre kommt per Klick ins Archiv.
Wenn Ihr das weiterhin trennen wollt, wäre es m.E. sehr hilfreich wenn es auch einen Button gibt für "aus Posteingang entfernen".
Für meinen Bedarf (seit 2005 gmail-Nutzer gewesen) genügen die Buttons "löschen" und "archivieren"2 votes -
Mail and Calendar view both simultaneously. /ProtonMail-desktop.deb
Find it inefficient to constantly switch between Mail and Calendar within the same window when need to view both simultaneously.
ie. you can't have distinct, separate windows for Mail and Calendar open at once. I guess its not suited to multi monitor setup ATM.Its great though so keep it up:)
7 votes -
File sharing: Add option to share with public link AND EMAIL the link right away with mail app
When sharing a file by creating a public link, it would be very handy if you could instantly send this link via email.
So when you created the link, there should be a button that directly opens the mail app and pastes the created link into the body of a new email.
It would also be nice if you could create an email template with a custom text (configurable in settings) that is also pasted in the mail like:"Hi, i would like to share a file with you. You can download it here
<<link>>
kind regards, Peter" as the…6 votes
- Don't see your idea?