Proton Mail & Calendar
2283 results found
-
better filters for forwarding email
When defining a forwarding filter the expression is either a conjunction (&&) or a disjunction (||). However, the UI lists a AND/OR selection for every single atomic expression. This is misleading. It took my several months of wondering why the expression isn't working until I surprisingly realized that when selecting AND between two filters, everything is ANDed. Because I can only define one filter for every recipient, I thought I could define a filter respecting precedence (punkt vor strich / AND before OR) but actually. This didn't work.
- The UI should show only a single select-box for AND/OR given today's…
1 vote -
Slack to Teams Migration: Best Way
If you're planning a Slack to Teams migration, I’d recommend starting small instead of trying to move everything at once.
For a small workspace, you can manually recreate Teams channels, download important Slack files, upload them to Teams, and copy over critical messages or information. Before migrating, it’s also worth cleaning up unused channels and deciding what data actually needs to be moved.
The main issue with the manual approach is that it gets difficult pretty quickly when you have lots of channels, DMs, files, and message history. User mapping, attachments, replies, and older conversations can easily be missed.
A…
1 vote -
How Can I View PST Files From Different Outlook Versions?
PST files from different Outlook versions can be viewed using a dedicated PST viewer that supports common Outlook data structures. Aryson PST Viewer allows users to open and examine PST files without installing Microsoft Outlook. It provides access to emails, contacts, calendars, and attachments stored in the mailbox. Users can load the required PST, browse folders, and preview available data without modifying the original file. This makes it useful for inspecting older or archived PST files created with different Outlook versions. Keeping the source PST unchanged during viewing also helps protect the original mailbox data while you verify its contents.
…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?