Proton Mail & Calendar
2292 results found
-
Support .heic photo attachments in mail—“attached” .heic photos show in my drafts/sent emails, but recipients tell me they haven’t received.
Notes/tl;dr-ish :
Please note that as far as I can find: .heic = now the standard image file extension for any images taken via an apple device’s camera)
** Additional note: proton mail users do not seem to receive any error codes to tell them that these attachments were never sent.
***Please bear with me: I have tried to put all tl;dr info in the title & notes (above), but I struggle to write succinctly. I do believe this to be an issue that may affect any people that attach photos to their emails that were taken by an iphone/ipad.
…5 votes -
open several emails at the same time using new windows or a tabs system
You often have to have several emails open at the same time for work. For exemple, a recent email you want to answer to an the result of a research. In other systems, you can open them in lots of new windows or in tabs. The Help support just confirmed me that it is not possible in Proton
2 votes -
Spam mails not forwarded to group members
Currently Proton does not forward emails that are classified as spam to group members. The problem is that there no trace (at least for Visionary plan) of this retention. It is really annoying with wrong positive spams.
Please find a way to warn at least the admin of the domain. Or simply distribute it to all group user spam folders.
2 votes -
Icon and Text - Customize Toolbar
Allow the option to have both Icon and Text when reading messages. Apple Mail has this option. I know what the trash and archive icons look like but it takes a half a second to focus that you are hitting the correct one so you don't delete an email that you want to archive. When the text is there (Archive, Trash) you can do it instantly without having to focus on it.
2 votes -
Add REMINDER tool to work with Calendar - like Samsung Reminder & Google Task
I use Proton Calendar as my Calendar on laptop and Samsung phone. I read article praising the Samsung REMINDER app and how it works in coordination/integrated with Samsung's calendar - similar to how Google Tasks works with their calendar. I use Samsung's CLOCK app for reminders, but it is not a great tool for that purpose. Proton has been making very good tools that are included with my DUO/FAMILY package and I would love if you could add this to your portfolio.
Article describes this "https://www.howtogeek.com/samsung-has-a-google-tasks-rival-and-its-my-favorite-to-do-app/?utm_source=HTG-NL&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=HTG-202511100645&user=amZhem55dHJpYWxAcHJvdG9uLm1l&lctg=b5b5ba25038d731f0c366f7e34f494a9f9400e3980a2403c7aee6d19de31e181".7 votes -
Invite user to single instance of recurring event
I have a recuring event, but I would like to invite a user to a single instance of this event, and would like a way to do that without duplicating the event, deleting the single instance of the previous event, and then adding the user to the new event. If this process could be automated, where when inviting a user, a confirmation appears asking to invite them to a single event or the whole series, and in the background Proton Calendar duplicates the single occurrence, deletes the old one, and invites the user to the new one so it becomes…
6 votes -
"Reply-All" option is missing in mobile app
In web browser there is a reply all button but in the app it is not. please add it
2 votes -
Have the ability to edit a contact from Groups.
I would like to be able to edit a contact from a group list.
3 votes -
Add contacts without email addresses to groups
I use “Contacts” in Proton Mail to securely manage all my contacts and I need to be able to group them. I don’t have email addresses for all my contacts. The group icon is grayed out unless an email is present, so I’m forced to enter fake emails like “@.com”.
3 votes -
Sort group contacts alphabetically
Have group members sorted in order like they are in Contacts. I have no idea what order I’m seeing them in, but finding a specific member is hard.
3 votes -
A better cleaner, simpler new message window
A broader open window more like google (sorry) but it is clean,simple and I don't feel like I'm trying to view the world through a mailbox slit.
Also please when making a response.2 votes -
One event in more than one calendar
I have two shared calendars for two different groups, and I want to add an event to both of them without having to copy it.
4 votes -
Graphically adjust appointments
Calendar: Add the ability to drag the ending times of appointments directly on the calendar (like Outlook or Google), instead of having to edit the appointment and choose from a drop-down menu
10 votes -
Proxy in ProtonMail app for linux
It would be nice to be able to add a connection settings in the ProtonMail app whether it is on windows, Mac or Linux (but mainly in Linux because more easy to setup) to be able to connect through a proxy socks5, http, https (preferably socks5) for adding a secure link layer like going through tor. This is in the case you are already running a vpn and you (as you should) run tor or i2p inside that vpn tunnel too.
I feel more secure to use the app than to use a browser to be honest with all the…3 votes -
Native desktop application instead of web wrapper
The current ProtonMail Windows desktop app looks like a zero-effort separate web window.
Instead, it should be a fully-featured client app, similar to the very well-built "eM Client."
312 votes -
All Settings
Please allow clicking on the upper right hand “cog icon” to send you to the full “All Settings” page. A recent update made it so that it is a two step process to land on this page.
Currently, when you click on the cog icon in the upper right corner, the blue “All Settings” button appears. I perceived it not as a link, but as a title (or subject heading). I had to contact customer support to find my way to the complete All Settings page. It wasn't intuitive for me. A one step process would be simpler and more…
2 votes -
Proton Calendar: add Repeat Event and All Day fields to default calendar settings
When we create a new calendar, the Repeat Event field in it is set to Does not Repeat by default and there's not way to change this default while editing the calendar.
It is very inconvenient in some cases, for example for birthdays. For every birthday we enter into the Birthdays calendar, we have to change the Repeat Event field value to Every year manually, and if we forget to do it, the calendar won't remind us of the birthday the next year.
It would be great if while creating a calendar or editing it we could set its default…
2 votes -
Calculate travel time or integration with waze/google maps
The ability have Proton calculate travel time when you add an appointment would be great! Additionally if proton or Waze could remind you when (or before) it's time to leave
22 votes -
Simple navigation to a specific date.
At the moment you have to scroll through each month if you want to jump to a specific date in the past or future. This is very inconvenient. In many other calendars it is possible to first select the year, then the month and then the day.
29 votes -
most recent label
I would like the most recently used labels to populate the label list when I go to select a label as it is nice a quick for multiple received e-mails on the same topic. One click and its right there.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?