Proton Drive
1383 results found
-
"Open with..." option in Proton Drive
I store various pdf in Proton Drive and Google Drive. I also have my own pdf viewer that I like to use to open pdf files. Please provide a feature that allows us to open files stored in Proton Drive with our own applications. Let me bring my own pdf viewer to the table like Google Drive does.
edit: Although, it seems Google's feature of this is really just a one click shortcut to download the file to the device and open it from there. But it all happens in one click.
1 vote -
О да
))
0 votes -
Proton drive playback
We can't play videos in proton drive for files as small as even 800mb without downloading it. Get rid of this stupid ****. We should be allowed to stream in the app itself even if the files is 100 gb.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?