Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Calendar Invites. What good is a Calendar without Invites ?

Team, Please you're killing me. We opted to have Protonmail be the backend of our domain's mail system and so Migrated in the understanding that the ProtonCalendar functionality would work like other calendars. Imagine our shock when we had to resort to using normal imo non-secure non-encrypted Calendars while you add standard Calendar functionality to ProtonCalendar. Please urgently fix this as with ProtonCalender the way it is, we are unable to accept invites ( calendar.ics files ) or send Invites from ProtonCalendar to meeting attendees. Having super secure ProtonMail email, but resorting to a standard calendar is a vulnerability that…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email notification for calendar

Email notification for calender events, similar to Gmail calendar.

81 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Proton Calendar - Color Labels for events

Allow for individual color labels for each event separate from the default Calendar color, It helps certain events stand out from others when you are looking at a calendar full of events. This is present in Google Calendar but not on Apple Calendar.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Connect to protonmail calendar from outlooks or mac's calendar, will that be possible ?

Connect to protonmail calendar from outlooks or mac's calendar, will that be possible ?

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Manage PGP Keys For Contacts On Mobile

Please allow the mobile apps contacts to have the ability to edit the PGP public keys of each contact. This can only be done on the web client right now.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. calendar

Calendar would be more useful if...
    1. could accept requests from people using google calendar directly (.ical attachment for example)
    2. could add others to my calendar invites even if they don't use proton mail or calendar
    3. (and more obvious) mobile app version

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. calendar add the ability to share with family

I'm using the Calendar application and switched from Google recently.
    I generally use my calendar together with my wife so that we both know when our children have to do something or when there is an activity planned or when there is a free slot which someone can book as the other one will take care of the kids.

Hence my request. Would it be possible to allow for all calendar event to be shared completely with persons you trust e.g. family.

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Walkie talkie ptt sat phone

PTT walkie talkie
    email

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Calendar repeat variety

When setting up an event in the calendar, we are given the option to repeat weekly, monthly, or yearly. It would be nice to be able to have more variety in what we can pick.

For example, in my native android calendar I can select "repeat every # days/weeks/etc."

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sign-in with Proton

It would be great to have this available on websites rather than sign-in with Google. I trust the Proton brand a lot more.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Subject Line Encryption

As far back as 2018, Enigmail/Kleopatra/Thunderbird/GnuPG has been using the Memory Hole standard to include the subject line in the encrypted portion of the PGP message. ProtonMail has maintained that the use of PGP is what holds them back from encrypting the subject line, but that's not true. Enigmail puts a fake, filler subject line in the header and puts the real subject line text encrypted within the body. What's worse is ProtonMail arbitrarily blocks using Enigmail to encrypt an email with a different PGP key underneath the "normal" ProtonMail key. So not only does Proton not include this subject…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. subscribe to calendars

I'm using the calendar beta for the first time today, while evaluating switching to ProtonMail from Fastmail. It's very important to me that I be able to subscribe to other calendars and calendar feeds. My Fastmail calendar aggregates calendars and feeds from Trello, Remember the Milk, and public holiday calendars.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow ProtonMail as a mail option in Firefox settings

In Firefox settings there is an option for MailApp. You can select which mailapp to use when you click an email mailto: link. It would be nice if ProtonMail was an option. When you click a mailto: link.. protonmail native app would open.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fdroid

Could you make ProtonMail avalible on Fdroid the alternatative play store. Or allow download from your website, this could be usfull for people who use costom ROMs with out Gaps.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. iPad Os and iOS more productivity

I really miss a split view mode within the application, such as Outlook, where in one column are the emails, in another column on the left the text of the message. So I can work with my emails at a glance without having to work so hard scrolling through the menus. This would increase the usability of the application and I am 100% happy.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Finish Proton Calendar for good

It would be nice to see Proton Calendar finished, before jumping on other services.

I still can't receive notification emails at specific events, still have to keep the calendar tab open to see some notifications.

Proton Calendar is a fantastic idea, but, at the moment, it's unusable, useless.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Increase storage

Increase storage or create a an email downloading vault to store old emails and free space in the account!

4,143 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    106 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Accept Beam payments/donations

It would be great if you could accept Beam payments/donations
    Beam is a scalable confidential cryptocurrency. A magical implementation of mimblewimble.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Protonmail app for PureOs

Hi, I am a future owner to be of a Librem 5 mobile, it is run on pureos and im curious if you will create an app in which protonmail will work on pureos?

Kind regards Josh

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base