Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make spam folder more visible when there are messages in it

Make it more visible when there are new messages in spam folder or add ability to completely disable spam filtering.
    For now I keep my mailbox clean and I do not receive any spam. However few days ago I was waiting for important e-mail and it did not come. Today I realised it was in spam. I did not notice there were new messages in spam when I logged in into my account multiple times. Gmail is somewhat better designed - fonts are bigger, easier to read and you can make spam folder appear only when there are new messages…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Perm umush petal

You will die because of that pussy see you Soon

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Disposal" email address with selection of expiration dates.

Dear all,

When shopping on-line, a new proton-email address can be created, but it is a "permanente" email address.

Could this temporary "disposal" email address be automatically deleted according to an "expiration date" selected by the user? Hence, the user could create other "disposal" email address (alike startmail).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When having several proton-email address, sorting received email according to proton-email addresses

Dear all,

When having several proton-email addresses, it would be great to sort received emails by the user's proton-email addresses.

So far, all emails received in proton-mail box fall into the same windows, regardless of the proton-email address used by senders. By having sub-windows in proton-mail box, users will know which of his proton-email addresses are been used or are without activities.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Duplicate the Google Calendar & app (iOS and Android) or quit now

Unless you can do at least as much as Google, and probably Apple and MS, your calendar is DOA and it will sink into the oblivion of nice ideas that didn't quite cut it. So you will have to commit yourselves to this project wholeheartedly or quit while you're ahead. There is no other path. Personally, I prefer you persever and I will support you unreservedly in this effort.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Indenpendent Push Notification (GSF Independet)

After switching to Lineageos without a Google Playstore, I am unable to receive push notifications from protonmail, because it relies on the google service framework.
    If you could keep an independent push notification functionality, like telegram foss or wechat, it's much appreciated.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Put protonmail app in f-droid repository

I use replicant operating system and not android, for evident ethical and security reasons.
    I don't want to use google play, because I'm against google and don't trust them.

It will be very nice to put protonmail app in f-droid repository!

238 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. See all appointments in calendar app for the week. I don't want to tap on each day to see just that days events.

An Agenda button which would show a daily list of events at a glance would be a Great feature

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ProtonStore

It is possible to build a store alternative like Google Play Store to download software securely with apps without built-in malwares or trackers. Actually the Google Play Store has a lot of infected apps that abuse of unnecessary permissions and they are built in trackers like Google Analytics, Crashlytics, Firebase etc.

Just saying, hope it becomes a reality :')

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Tag hiearchy

I really miss the ability to have a tag hierarchy - a collapsible tree of tags to easily see how they are related, like:

OS
    └─ Linux
    └─ FreeBSD
    Shop
    └─ Amazon
    └─ MyLocalStore
    Bank
    └─ Money-For Nothing
    └─ Cayman-Island-Bank

Makes it so much easier to find the right tag when they add up...
    And they always do.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Proton Chat App

I think it's time for ProtonChat.. we are fed-up with Whatsapp. And other chat apps are sucks.. Pls try to give us good chat App

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Filter out / exclude trashed emails from searches

I don't personally have a compelling reason to delete my emails permanently due to the amount of free space on my account, and due to the negatives outweighing the positives as far as I'm concerned. For example, that email I accidentally deleted a couple months ago without realizing, can now be recovered from the trash.

However, when using the search feature, all trashed emails are included in the results which can add a lot of noise. Therefore, I'd love an option to be able to exclude trashed emails from the results.

In terms of usability, it may be nice for…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Per account notification settings

Now that we can add multiple accounts to the app, it would be nice to be able to setup different notification settings for each account. Let one account give push notifications, while the other does not push notifications to the phone.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. bloquer des correspondants Ayant piraté mon carnet d'adresses Apple

Un médecin qui figure dans mon carnet d'adresses Apple (avec son e-mail que je n'ai jamais utilisé) m'écrit avec une autre adresse... sur Protonmail....
    Cela signifie certainement que je lui ai donné mon adresse Protonmail et c'est elle qui a été piratée?
    Mais comment bloquer cette adresse indésirable ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Embed images to create newsletters (or even html image).

As an entrepreneur with clients in the entertainment industry, the use of a newsletter or template is what I regularly use with my clients.

I have been able to send off newsletters or newsletter-type emails to clients with Gmail, however, my dream is to get off gmail completely. I hope with the paid subscription that not only would I be able to import my other emails and use them as an alias going forward. However, I have not done this transition because the functionality I have in gmail (ie. creating templates and newsletters) are not available yet via protonmail.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. proton calendar : add a possibility to upload a google calendar containt

it would be very usefull to upload my actual google calendar inside proton calendar, before beginning using it. past and future events would be transferred without need to manually recreate them.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Send automatc e-mail by set up a date.

We are all people who forget. Adding this feature would make it easier for all people. To write an e-mail message and set a date when it should be sent automatically to the e-mail address you want to send to.
    VOTE Please, so they can put this feature.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2FA by YubiKey or OneKey

2FA using YubiKey or OneKey - mobile 'phones are v. v. very poor on security, with 'phone providers watching everything passing through their network. Separate key is the answer ! Or at least along side a mobile 'phone for those that want it. PLEASE !

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base