Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create Android notification for calendar

The real value in Google calendar is that I get an onscreen notification with a sound on my Android phone. I love that you're implementing a calendar, but no one wants to have to open their email to see if you've recieved an email from the calendar as the only form of a reminder.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Schedule Send Date/Time for Draft Emails Automatically Sent at a Future Time

I have another email service that allows users to schedule draft emails to be sent at a specified date/time in the future. Once the draft is complete, the email is automatically sent at the future specified date/time, unless that draft email is deleted/replaced prior to the send date/time. The draft email can either reside in an existing "draft" folder or a separate "outbox" folder (as distinguished from "draft" that does not have a scheduled send date/time).

Different Emphasis from Similar Postings:
    I noticed a number of other similar postings, however, I wanted to provide this new posting to possibly emphasize…

1,589 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  21 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want you to prevent all accounts from getting expired or getting deleted without our permissions

I want you to prevent all accounts from getting expired or getting deleted without our permissions, I have many friend who been in jail and they use your service I hope you won't delete their accounts, Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Too have an option to block email addresses from being able to send you mail

It would be great to be able to block certain email addresses from being able to send you emails. Not just a filter to go to “spam” but being able to actually block the sender totally

1,372 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    49 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A way for a locked out user to contact and request old accounts, no longer used to be deleted. For freeing up account names in the database.

A way for a locked out user to contact and request old accounts, no longer used to be deleted. For freeing up account names in the database.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. calendar add the ability to share with family

I'm using the Calendar application and switched from Google recently.
    I generally use my calendar together with my wife so that we both know when our children have to do something or when there is an activity planned or when there is a free slot which someone can book as the other one will take care of the kids.

Hence my request. Would it be possible to allow for all calendar event to be shared completely with persons you trust e.g. family.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. please allow the deletion of attachments while retaining the text. this is very important and should be easily implemented.

please allow the deletion of attachments while retaining the text. this is very important and should be easily implemented.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Put Tasks in Calendar

Will you be adding tasks to the calendar? Tasks need to be reflected differently in a calendar than an Event.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. import google agenda

I use Google agenda and it is synchronized between my phone, computer or tab.
    I would like to import the google calendar file to install it and not re-enter my data. But I do not find this functionality in the parameters. How to do ?
    Will this functionality be possible and when?
    Thanks for your help.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Schedule email receival/inbox pause

Gmail and Newton have the option of pausing the inbox and scheduling when new emails appear in the inbox. This one feature is why I haven’t switched.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Domain name : pm.xxxx.me

Make it possible for paid user to have domain name e.g.
    pm.tommy-andersson.me

It's safer when the users don´t need to register the domain name

with a thirdparty registration vendor

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Small Business Suite

There are several companies now offering "small business suite" concepts however there are a few that really offer something trusted, stable and worthy.

There is a huge market for small businesses that require some of the most basic features such as email, contacts, calendar, notes, docs (letters, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.), domain name, scheduling, tasks/todo's and web page hosting. Certain features such as calendar's, contact's, docs, could optionally be shared.

For the next level up most companies need a means to create a basic invoice and process payments (PayPal, N26, Square, Credit/Debit Cards, etc.)

These are simple tasks that small businesses…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Scripting support

Something along the lines of

if (recieved email from x)
    label (x with y)

or
    if(content of received email contains x)
    move email to archive)

basic have a number of things as triggers such as: receiving emails, deleting emails, receiving spam, certain content.
    and a number of things as responses such as: moving emails, labeling emails, sending custom notifications etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I would like to be able to remove an old email address for a friend. iOS calls these “Previously Recipients” and allows them to be removed.

I need to be able to see and delete old email addresses for people no longer using those addresses. I keep having incorrect addresses populating the To: field of my emails. I have corrected the addresses in my Contacts, but the old ones keep showing up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Give your subscribers a way to change their credit card number.

There is currently no way to change a credit card number that has been compromised to a new credit card number. When ProtonMail tries to charge my old (dead) credit card it will be rejected. I have already notified ProtonMail about this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bridge compliance with Spark

Already been said by others here. I prefer the Spark interface and ability to aggregate all my email accounts in one place. I wish Proton was compatible with Spark OR Proton offered a similar service so I didn't have to juggle multiple clients.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Compressed mode for message list.

The new Beta UI looks good over-all, but the message list (at least on my screen) is 2/3rd white space which means my standard browser window shows me 8 messages. Dropping that white space by half would still look good and double what I can see with a single glance. I can imagine that some would like to see an even denser mode, but the current options are way too sparse.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Infinite mailbox

It is great Idea to have an infinite mailbox, which works even user doesn't log in for fifteen years ... Some people require information after a fifteen years.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base