Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Repeat calendar events every first Monday of the month

It would be nice to be able to repeat events like on Google every first Monday of the month or every first Wednesday of the month.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop attaching links to protonmail.com inside each email

Whenever we send an email protonmail always attaches protonmail.com as a comment to the signing as well as the gpg key. I feel this is forceful advertising by protonmail. As of now there is no method to remove the same.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. import google agenda

I use Google agenda and it is synchronized between my phone, computer or tab.
    I would like to import the google calendar file to install it and not re-enter my data. But I do not find this functionality in the parameters. How to do ?
    Will this functionality be possible and when?
    Thanks for your help.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Do not use Google's reCAPTCHA.

It has come to my attention that ProtonMail uses Google's closed-source reCAPTCHA engine to verify new users before they are accepted into the platform.

This is a privacy risk.

It allows Google to monitor ProtonMail registrations. This also is a fundamental risk to security. To provide your users with proper safety and privacy, it would be best to remove the Google reCAPTCHA functionality from your website.

For more information and possible alternatives, please visit this article on Reddit: https://old.reddit.com/r/opensource/comments/gt2cvf/protonmailopensourceor_recaptcha/

Many thanks,
    resynth1943

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. In the ProtonMail compose mode, it would be great if we could set a default font size and style, instead of having to change every time.

In the ProtonMail compose mode, it would be great if we could set a default font size and style, instead of having to change every time. Presently, I have readjust the size of the font each time I start a new paragraph.

This feature has been standard in G-Mail, Yahoo Mail (and Hotmail, WAY BACK when I used to use it - prior to 2006).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. when there is a chain of emails, put the must recent at the top. don't add them to the bottom, it makes no sense

when there is a chain of emails, put the must recent at the top. don't add them to the bottom, it makes no sense they are then easily missed

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have more women programmers and developers.

I'm appreciative of your mission, but I'm shocked to see that you have only one woman on your team, and she's in customer service, which is very important, but a very gendered role. It should be a priority for any modern and forward thinking organization/company to include women from the ground up in development and design.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Edit one Calendar event in a series

It would be nice to be able to only edit one event in a series in ProtonCalendar. I'm talking about the events that are set to repeat. I wanted to add a description to one of them, not every one of them, but there is no other choice than to save the description for all recurring events.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Encryption

I used Tutanota and Proton Mail Beta for testing.
    In UI Proton Mail Beta is good
    In storage, Proton Mail was Bad. You may increase it from 500 MB to 1 GB.

In Encryption, Contacts and Calendar must be end-to-end encrypted.

Strictly, In Mailbox Subject Line must also be encrypted along with attachments and body

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I want a refund to my email account I signed up for. I no longer want to use this site for my email account. The reason is because google ha

I want a refund to my email account I signed up for. I no longer want to use this site for my email account. The reason is because google appears to have something to do with the authentication process you provide. (either the app or the 2Authentication). I do not trust google with anything. (due to their proven invasive behaviours).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Import other calanders into ProtonCalander

As per title, import all current calendar entry from Google/Outlook/365/etc services into ProtonCalander, saving people from reentering all their calendar entries....

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. T-shirts w/ Logo for Paid Subscribers

I signed up to Proton Mail w/ a full year subscription. Send me a couple of black and/or white polo shirts in XL w/ a big Proton Mail logo on it and I'll advertise for you. 😎👍

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Familly offer/bundle

Hi,

I have a ProtonMail Plus account, and happy with that.
    My wife is also using Protonmail (thanks to me :) ) but only the Free account.
    She would love to have the Plus features, but the price tag is high, especially when your are in the same household...

Is there a way to offer a "family bundle"?

The perfect bundle for me would be a Plus account, where another person can share your storage plan (I have 10 GB, so let's say we split in two or I decide how to allocate space), but the other person has a…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Accept Meeting Invites

I need the ability to accept meeting invites and have them added to the calendar.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make it possible for multiple protonmail users to share a protonmail calendar.

Make it possible for multiple protonmail users to share a protonmail calendar (a shared calendar).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make app appearance customizable

I cannot read the fonts on the mobile app and the grayed out background makes it so much worse. I am considering deleting the app simply because it is so difficult to read.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. proton calendar app

It would be amazing to have an application for proton calendar separate from protonmail.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I want to try ProtonMail. I cannot find the free sign up. How do I do it?

Make your free ProtonMail more accessible for those that want to try it & pay after they like it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Multi user too expensive

1 user, 1 domain = 48€/year
    If you need 2 users, 1 domain = 150€/year
    Why a so big price increase when you need 2 users ? Could you have an better offer, for example at 70€/year. Seems more logical.

Best regards

173 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base