General Ideas
511 results found
-
Best Way to Recover Your Cryptocurrency Lost to Online Investment Scam Visit Apexshield Recovery
Were you scammed ? Dont keep quiet ,if i kept quiet I would have not been able to recover the funds which i lost in a trading and investment scam.Apexshield Recovery is the crypto recovery service that has the ability to trace,penetrate ,investigate and recover lost or stolen crypto currencies. Apexshield Recovery have helped me to recover my lost funds from the perpetrators,So I am forever grateful to Apexshield Recovery.Apexshield Recovery Contact information are https://apexshield.online/
Email: Info@apexshield.online
Whatsapp : +190251762641 vote -
Newsletters Disable Option
Please allow subscribers to disable Proton's annoying "Newletters" function. There is no reason for Proton to categorize emails in this manner unless you guys are keeping track of the types of emails people get and selling that info to marketers. It's invasive and akin to snooping on your part. If I needed an annoying "email categorizing" function, I would use gmail.
7 votes -
codeberg.org
Dear Proton, I love you, I really do. but your Github space is a real disaster, protonsomething accounts everywhere. Why don't you restructure your presence by moving everything to codeberg (just to keep it fully EU ;) ) and making the existing ones a mirror of it?
4 votes -
Allow "Add anyway" for calendar invites where "my name is not in the invitees" because I used an alias
I used an email alias with a company that sent me a calendar invite. I want the invite on my calendar, but the Mail app won't let me add it saying I wasn't invited. I get it not knowing all of my aliases, but a simple "do it anyway" button would be helpful here.
1 vote -
Make Proton Docs an actual word processor
Im new to Proton Docs because im trying to jump ship from google docs. I am a writer and was excited to move but proton docs doesn't have a dark mode, and worst of all does not allow you to indent the first line of a paragraph, adjust line spacing, or have a page feature so i know how many pages a chapter has. It is very frustrating when you need to be able to write in the traditional sense when none of the things you need are available.
1 vote -
Mail + Drive plan
Plan for mail and 1TB drive. I get the other bundling but it feels a bit like cable. Let the users pick the permutation and compute the price/discount on the fly. My use case for Proton is emailing and delivering large files to my clients.
Hopefully SimpleLogin is added to that list of bundled services.
5 votes -
Linux supported equally
Linux is very popular among privacy concerned users, who make up a large chunk of Proton's userbase. However, Proton fails to provide any solid Linux apps and frequently leaves them unmaintained or released years after the initial product launch. Proton should make Linux a first-class platform, with proper support from day one.
1,953 votes -
Add settings to Proton Web Dashboard
Add the settings to the top right corner (next to the proton account) in the Proton Web Dashboard at: https://account.proton.me/apps. This way the settings could be accessed more quickly. Instead of clicking on mail, waiting a few seconds for the mails to load and then clicking on the settings icon next to the proton account.
2 votes -
Minor issues render Calendar/Meet unusable for professional use
As a long-time, enthusiastic Proton Mail user, I’m currently checking out the other apps as well, because I’d like to use the Proton Suite professionally in the future. Unfortunately, it isn’t suitable for professional use yet.
Some examples:
1. A calendar event generates an email with a generic subject line (Invitation for an event starting on), which is not suitable for professional use.
2. A Meet event does not appear in the calendar, yes I can create it via calendar app instead. Why?
3. A Meet link is surrounded by characters which look like a childs game from the 90th:…
2 votes -
Increase the amount of emails that can be scheduled
I’d like to request an increase in Proton Mail’s scheduled email limit from 100 to at least 200 messages.
I send more than 100 emails per week and prefer to schedule them in advance for specific times. However, whenever I reach 100 scheduled messages, I receive the following error:
“Too many messages waiting to be sent. Please wait until another message has been sent to schedule this one.”
Increasing the limit to at least 200 would allow me to schedule all my weekly emails at once, without having to wait for some messages to be sent before scheduling the rest.
…
1 vote -
End Dedicated Bitcoin Support in Proton Wallet
Bitcoin represents a massive (and entirely disproportionate to it's usefulness) threat to sustainability further accelerating climate change in a world where data centers are already massively strained by AI services. I therefore kindly request you to at least end the dedicated support for Bitcoin in Proton Wallet. Existing Bitcoin wallets can be converted to regular log-in credentials in Proton Pass with appropriate description of the change and an information email. This wouldn't prevent storing Bitcoin credentials but at least not further advertise and favour it's usage.
1 vote -
Collaborate with Ecosia for Web Search in Proton Lumo
Collaborate with Ecosia for better web search in Proton Lumo. This would strengthen European alternatives.
1 vote -
Support all 2FA algorithms/protocols: Yandex, Steam, mOTP...
Now that you have a desktop client instead of just mobile, this is really the only thing keeping me from converting to Proton Authenticator. Several of your "competitors" (CloudOTP, Aegis, statrumauth/authenticatorpro...) already support Yandex, Steam, mOTP, etc.. so no reverse engineering and there shouldn't be any difficulty implementing it.
1 vote -
Critical improvements to Sheets needed
A list of critical improvements for sheets in order for me to want to keep using it.
-When making a cell in one tab refer to a cell in another tab, I want there to be a possibility to make the reference go both ways. So if I make a change to cell A1 in Tab I, it automatically changes the information in corresponding cell in Tab II and vise versa.
- The option mentioned above but between two files, not just tabs. As has been mentioned many times before in this community
-The ability to permanently link two cells. So…
1 vote -
Why I no longer recommend the Proton Ecosystem
I've been a Proton Unlimited subscriber for about 10 years. My reasons for subscribing were:
Privacy De-Google Save money by eliminating other services I paid for (VPN) by using the Proton Unlimited VPN.BENEFITS / DRAWBACKS
…PRIVACY- my privacy is arguably improved; however, the fact that those who I send emails to are not in the Proton ecosystem minimizes the privacy benefits. DE-GOOGLE - this is probably the most important benefit to moving to Proton; however, this benefit is minimized by the fact that Proton Drive is literally a mess! - I can't get Drive to sync unless I logon1 vote -
Set an external email account as the primary account
Set an external email account as the primary account
1 vote -
In Mail, when Calendar side bar opens, full-day events do not show
In Mail, when Calendar side bar opens, full-day events should show
1 vote -
Lumo AI to load multiple attachments from dialog at once
Lumo allows users to attach documents in messages; however, only one document/image can be attached from the dialog. Multiple documents/images should be attached in one dialog select.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Proton Pass: Bad credentials autofill
Proton Pass often fails to present relevant login entry results when selecting credentials to populate individual login form fields.
Specifically, Proton Pass search results fails to include entries that were accessed moments ago.
For example, the current browser page should automatically trigger corresponding login entries for that domain. But they often don't. So you have to manually search for the right login entry. This happens with mobile browsers.
For example, you can select a login item for the username field. But then the login entry fails to appear in the recent list when populating the password field.
There's a very…
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?