How can we improve ProtonMail?

Basic Plan

Protonmail Should Introduce Basic Plan With 2GB Storage And Send And Receive Mail @PM.ME

No Domain
No User

Just Primary Alias 2GB & Pm. ME

FOR Personal Use

186 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mahesh Parmar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be Great! Also, Great if you could be able to copy texts to windows pc

I agree that a smaller plan is needed both so far as features and price. As a senior citizen on a fixed income below the poverty level I would save to pay for it and no I don't afford chocolate bars each week. I would like to support this...if I could afford to do so.

• Hussain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree this is a great idea. I would love to convince family and friends but I know for a fact that the cheapest option is not cheap enough. Maybe for $10-20 a year as a third option. Also would be nice to upgrade the free option, maybe 1gb with 3 filters max.

• John Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The plus plan is already cheap enough
    How else are they going to compete with online giants if we are unwilling to pay the price of a chocolate bar (€1) a week?
    Forgo one starbucks a month, pay for protonmail.

I would like that too.
    Just like Tutanota.com, Posteo.de and Mailbox.org €12 year, 2GB.

• A. Adams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see some more advanced features of mail be given to VPN plus subscribers. As a VPN plus member I would like to be able to send and receive mail from my pm.me domain.

• LySioS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would definitely pay for it.

I use the free plan because i don't need much more. I'd like to have pm.me and more space (2gb is great) and a couple of filters too but 48€/year is too expensive.

A basic plan at 1€/month or 10€/year could make some free users' needs fulfiled and more money to support your work ;)

• d commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think there are people who would want to pay for a version where they only have some more space on top of the free version
    They would not need the custom domain or 5 e-mail addresses.
    I only use the pm.me (great idea) because it is shorter and I tend to see it as a shorter version of protonmail.com not as a secondary e-mail address.

• Rax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

⬇️⬇️⬇️

✔️✔️

PM Introduce New Plan That More Than Free User And Lesss Than PM Plus

• Pallavi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes

There will be plan for just basic included 2gb and PM.ME
    No Custom Domain And User

Feedback and Knowledge Base