Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ProtonCalendar

Accept calendar invitations from others. I use the webbased ProtonCalendar for some weeks actively now. But I find it difficult to switch to this calendar app. Besides reasons stated in other suggestions here (no mobile phone app or integration with a mobile calendar app and no notifications), I would like to have the option to accept calendar requests sent by others to my ProtonMail. I have tested this today by sending myself a calendar invitation from my gmail and my office365 and my work Exchange accounts. All 3 invitations ended in my ProtonMail inbox as ics download files without the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. beta calendar ... notification

Under the new beta calendar ... I would like to see notification sent by email or SMS until the new calendar app is completed.. Need this for my phone. Otherwise, I have no way to get notifications when I am mobile.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. same

yeah I need it to be different

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. import google agenda

I use Google agenda and it is synchronized between my phone, computer or tab.
    I would like to import the google calendar file to install it and not re-enter my data. But I do not find this functionality in the parameters. How to do ?
    Will this functionality be possible and when?
    Thanks for your help.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. For each email and sub address on a single +plus account: switch between InMail inboxes on a single +plus account instead of al email going

For each email and sub address on a single +plus account: switch between InMail inboxes on a single +plus account instead of al email going

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. when there is a chain of emails, put the must recent at the top. don't add them to the bottom, it makes no sense

when there is a chain of emails, put the must recent at the top. don't add them to the bottom, it makes no sense they are then easily missed

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have more women programmers and developers.

I'm appreciative of your mission, but I'm shocked to see that you have only one woman on your team, and she's in customer service, which is very important, but a very gendered role. It should be a priority for any modern and forward thinking organization/company to include women from the ground up in development and design.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. all mail

I accidentally deleted ALL MY MAIL because the ALL MAIL is listed below trash and it looks like it was linked to trashed mail.
    ALL MAIL should be maybe the 1st item in the list above INBOX since it's higher in the heirarchy

we all ignore warnings of "this can't be undone" after we've done things once or twice - in this case, that's what happened to me

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add electronic signature capability

PDF type documents with form fields that require the recipient to sign and return (electronic signature) necessitate using an App. The apps require users to agree to their terms and conditions - a clear privacy concern. The terms allow them to share information. The usual "trust us we know best" come on. An app within Proton that would allow the user to fill in the field with a "written" signature would limit Privacy breaches. Terms that exclude data sharing with others would be nice too!
    Thanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 4.0 Beta: Folders/Labels sort button removed

In the current beta version (ProtonMail v4.0.0-beta12), Folders/Labels cannot be automatically sorted anymore, the sort button is not displayed in the settings.

By the way, if you implement it back, please add a confirmation message to avoid any click by mistake on it.

Instead of alphabetically mixing folders/labels, it could be interesting from the settings to automatically group and sort the folders/labels, meaning sorting all the folders alphabetically first, then all the labels (alphabetically also).

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Search calendar

It would be nice to be able to search the Calendar like in Gmail.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Encryption

I used Tutanota and Proton Mail Beta for testing.
    In UI Proton Mail Beta is good
    In storage, Proton Mail was Bad. You may increase it from 500 MB to 1 GB.

In Encryption, Contacts and Calendar must be end-to-end encrypted.

Strictly, In Mailbox Subject Line must also be encrypted along with attachments and body

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I want a refund to my email account I signed up for. I no longer want to use this site for my email account. The reason is because google ha

I want a refund to my email account I signed up for. I no longer want to use this site for my email account. The reason is because google appears to have something to do with the authentication process you provide. (either the app or the 2Authentication). I do not trust google with anything. (due to their proven invasive behaviours).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Import other calanders into ProtonCalander

As per title, import all current calendar entry from Google/Outlook/365/etc services into ProtonCalander, saving people from reentering all their calendar entries....

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. coloured flags

Different coloured flags. You have a yellow star, and other colours would be great too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change the displayed e-mail

Good day!

I'd like to ask you to add an option to change the display of e-mail address in field <from>.

Currently, if the User has registered as User (with capital letter) in field <Username>, it will be displayed as <User@domain>, which is not always aesthetically pleasing.

I think it would be right to let users choose between three options.
    1) Original writing.
    2) All letters are lowercase.
    3) All letters are uppercase.

This is just an aesthetic side that has no influence on functionality. Moreover, it is not so complex in implementation.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Donations motivational rewards

I can't justify spending money right now on ProtonMail, but I want to support Proton with what I have.
    I want to donate, but I also want to have some features added to me as a "Thank you". I think people would be more motivated to donate small amounts here and there for added small perpetual features. For instance, for $25 donation you would add the ability to use the short @pm.com
    Or for a $5 donation you would allow people to customize the look or unlock a new design.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. T-shirts w/ Logo for Paid Subscribers

I signed up to Proton Mail w/ a full year subscription. Send me a couple of black and/or white polo shirts in XL w/ a big Proton Mail logo on it and I'll advertise for you. 😎👍

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dead Man's Switch

A "Dead Man's Switch" allows users to be contacted automatically once per month (per week, per year etc) to confirm they are still alive. If (for whatever reason), the user does not reply and thus provide "proof of life," the "Dead Man's Switch is activated.

This involves sending one or more emails out to designated addresses with instructions. It's a sort simple will, but one triggered digitally instead of by a person.

Prontonmail's anonymity suits this type of feature well because hosting one's will on Gmail is akin to sky writing it over Langley, Virginia. LOL!

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Accept Meeting Invites

I need the ability to accept meeting invites and have them added to the calendar.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base