Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. import google agenda

I use Google agenda and it is synchronized between my phone, computer or tab.
    I would like to import the google calendar file to install it and not re-enter my data. But I do not find this functionality in the parameters. How to do ?
    Will this functionality be possible and when?
    Thanks for your help.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Protonmail app for PureOs

Hi, I am a future owner to be of a Librem 5 mobile, it is run on pureos and im curious if you will create an app in which protonmail will work on pureos?

Kind regards Josh

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop attaching links to protonmail.com inside each email

Whenever we send an email protonmail always attaches protonmail.com as a comment to the signing as well as the gpg key. I feel this is forceful advertising by protonmail. As of now there is no method to remove the same.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Import other calanders into ProtonCalander

As per title, import all current calendar entry from Google/Outlook/365/etc services into ProtonCalander, saving people from reentering all their calendar entries....

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Tag hiearchy

I really miss the ability to have a tag hierarchy - a collapsible tree of tags to easily see how they are related, like:

OS
    └─ Linux
    └─ FreeBSD
    Shop
    └─ Amazon
    └─ MyLocalStore
    Bank
    └─ Money-For Nothing
    └─ Cayman-Island-Bank

Makes it so much easier to find the right tag when they add up...
    And they always do.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Protonmail secure ticketing system for bussinesses

A service like Zendesk, or the already open source osTicket, that is integrated with Protonmail. So ticket emails between clients and the business are encrypted (if both use protonmail)

I think this'd both be useful, and bring a lot of businesses to pay for the Protonmail service

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Create Android notification for calendar

The real value in Google calendar is that I get an onscreen notification with a sound on my Android phone. I love that you're implementing a calendar, but no one wants to have to open their email to see if you've recieved an email from the calendar as the only form of a reminder.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add capability of importing/syncing existing calendars with ProtonMail calendar

Add capability of importing/syncing existing calendars with ProtonMail calendar

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Multi user too expensive

1 user, 1 domain = 48€/year
    If you need 2 users, 1 domain = 150€/year
    Why a so big price increase when you need 2 users ? Could you have an better offer, for example at 70€/year. Seems more logical.

Best regards

169 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dead Man's Switch

A "Dead Man's Switch" allows users to be contacted automatically once per month (per week, per year etc) to confirm they are still alive. If (for whatever reason), the user does not reply and thus provide "proof of life," the "Dead Man's Switch is activated.

This involves sending one or more emails out to designated addresses with instructions. It's a sort simple will, but one triggered digitally instead of by a person.

Prontonmail's anonymity suits this type of feature well because hosting one's will on Gmail is akin to sky writing it over Langley, Virginia. LOL!

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Familly offer/bundle

Hi,

I have a ProtonMail Plus account, and happy with that.
    My wife is also using Protonmail (thanks to me :) ) but only the Free account.
    She would love to have the Plus features, but the price tag is high, especially when your are in the same household...

Is there a way to offer a "family bundle"?

The perfect bundle for me would be a Plus account, where another person can share your storage plan (I have 10 GB, so let's say we split in two or I decide how to allocate space), but the other person has a…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. New version has too much white space

Beta version has too much white space for messages. You could see all your messages on one screen in prior version. Beta you have to scroll down to see all of them. This the white space trap that far too many websites have fallen into

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Contacts, Calendars, and Notes

To sync with your cell phone and email - iphone calendar, contacts, and notes.

8,390 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    154 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Browser Quick Login with PIN

I would like a similar experience in the browser that we have with the mobile app. Set an expiration where the user can still unlock quickly with PIN.

A trusted computer browser stores the main logon cookie with no expiration. But this cookie only has an encrypted blob that cannot access the mailbox alone. The 2nd cookie set to expire in X minutes/hours must be combined with a user supplied PIN, and that will decrypt the non-expiring main cookie blob, which logs the user back into the mailbox.

820 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. v4 beta: please give us the option to return to solid colour folders and labels rather than just the outline

This is likely just a problem for me, but really should not be hard. I navigate my email mostly by colour rather than folder name, and the outline only having a colour in the new beta is a SIGNIFICANT reduction in usability for me. It's so much more effortful and takes much more time to find my way around. Could be please either have solid colour folders and labels back, or have an option to toggle this? That would be fantastic. Thanks.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. proton calendar app

It would be amazing to have an application for proton calendar separate from protonmail.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Event import (rendez-vous) in Calendar - Will be this a feature ?

Event import (rendez-vous) in Calendar - Will be this a feature ?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Color coding of calender events

What makes me stay at Google Calender is that, over there, I can color events with different background colors to easily see what events are related too (job, lunch, private meeting etc). Perhaps events could have a category tag that you can separately configure to have a certain color. But just being able to assign a color would be appreciated.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Messinger as Skype with Full secure end-to-end voice+Full HD

Hi I would like ask about possibility create messenger as Skype but with full PGP secure end-to-end protection voice and full HD

869 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Document editor and other features to rival GSuite

Given GSuite has such a large effect on privacy (or lack thereof), it would be awesome to see even a basic online encrypted document editor that would be able to better provide for our privacy.

I understand this is far off, but I think everyone would love to see something like this one day.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base