Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. proton calendar : add a possibility to upload a google calendar containt

it would be very usefull to upload my actual google calendar inside proton calendar, before beginning using it. past and future events would be transferred without need to manually recreate them.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ProtonStore

It is possible to build a store alternative like Google Play Store to download software securely with apps without built-in malwares or trackers. Actually the Google Play Store has a lot of infected apps that abuse of unnecessary permissions and they are built in trackers like Google Analytics, Crashlytics, Firebase etc.

Just saying, hope it becomes a reality :')

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. display density

Configure the display density of the mailbox application. With the new (as of 2019-10) beta, the display density has dropped.

Add a setting to coarsely control the density (high,medium,low).

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow calendar invitations

I need to be able to create meetings or respond to invitations.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Protonmail secure ticketing system for bussinesses

A service like Zendesk, or the already open source osTicket, that is integrated with Protonmail. So ticket emails between clients and the business are encrypted (if both use protonmail)

I think this'd both be useful, and bring a lot of businesses to pay for the Protonmail service

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Proton Browser

Proton Browser

I would Like to see a Browser like chrome, firefox, or Brave. But without the tracking and also it being based in the same location as protonmail would mean its secure and safe to use.

With companys like google buying up all the alternative browsers I think this a needed program/app. What good is the secure email when Chrome is snap shoting and keylogging your protonmail logins.

6,724 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    173 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Indenpendent Push Notification (GSF Independet)

After switching to Lineageos without a Google Playstore, I am unable to receive push notifications from protonmail, because it relies on the google service framework.
    If you could keep an independent push notification functionality, like telegram foss or wechat, it's much appreciated.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Put Tasks in Calendar

Will you be adding tasks to the calendar? Tasks need to be reflected differently in a calendar than an Event.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove mobile phone verification

Your requirement for mobile phone verification during registration nullifies any claims you make about this being a secure & private email service. Once I share my mobile phone, my identity is already compromised, no matter what you claim you will or will not do with it. Assurances you give that you do not store mobile phone information are meaningless since such a claim can not be verified. The assumption must always be that any personal information one shares with a website is liable to be compromised at some point in the future. I do not need to cite the countless…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Proton Cloud Storage

How about a cloud storage system, like Google Drive, but without Google and fully encrypted? I would love to have that and for my having the VPN, Mail and Cloud Storage all from the same company would make everything easier. Also, have you thought about making a Mail + VPN plan?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Create Android notification for calendar

The real value in Google calendar is that I get an onscreen notification with a sound on my Android phone. I love that you're implementing a calendar, but no one wants to have to open their email to see if you've recieved an email from the calendar as the only form of a reminder.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Shared Calendar please!

My business uses a shared calendar (currently TimeTree) to manage the usage of our space. If ProtonMail calendar had a sharing feature, it would be fantastic.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. New version has too much white space

Beta version has too much white space for messages. You could see all your messages on one screen in prior version. Beta you have to scroll down to see all of them. This the white space trap that far too many websites have fallen into

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ProtonDrive

Cloud drive service backed by ProtonMail box.

12,023 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  285 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Implement Hydro 2FA

I'd like to recommend integrating Hydro Raindrop, a blockchain based 2FA which provides security against hacking.

This is a safe and quick-to-implement security feature for users of ProtonMail. Here’s a demo of how our product would look from a user perspective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rop3Gn8CUew

Hydro Authenticator (Hydro: Security & Identity)

• 100% Free (integration and use)

• Available on iOS & Android

-Implementation only takes 1 hour

-Seamless portal for blockchain-based identity management and document signing for your users can be integrated in future versions; one-stop shop for your users’ financial lives, powered by blockchain technology.

Check out the Hydrogen site for more information …

848 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    48 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Dedicated Mobile Calendar App

I would love to use Proton Calendar but, no mobile app just makes it useless to me. Because that's where I am going to receive the notifications and that's what I would be far more likely to check it also allows me to add new events on the go which is a must.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Download email/s to PDF forms

It would be great to see an option to download any email and attachments to pdf - a lot services already have that kind of option :)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Calendar synchrosisation

Hi, is it possible ti sync proton calendar with google calendar ? Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Proton Calendar - More detailed Recurring Events options

Allow for Recurring Events that may take place on staggered timeframes, for example, the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month or every other month on Friday. This should be a standard feature as it is offered in Apple Calendar & Google Calendar.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add capability of importing/syncing existing calendars with ProtonMail calendar

Add capability of importing/syncing existing calendars with ProtonMail calendar

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base