Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fdroid

Could you make ProtonMail avalible on Fdroid the alternatative play store. Or allow download from your website, this could be usfull for people who use costom ROMs with out Gaps.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. subscribe to calendars

I'm using the calendar beta for the first time today, while evaluating switching to ProtonMail from Fastmail. It's very important to me that I be able to subscribe to other calendars and calendar feeds. My Fastmail calendar aggregates calendars and feeds from Trello, Remember the Milk, and public holiday calendars.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Widgets for Android App

Android and iOS widgets to show contacts, inbox, calendar, etc in small widgets on the home screen.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enable address aliases

On Outlook is possible:
    - create up to 10 aliases per email address
    - enable one or more to login in
    - all aliases share same mail box
    - is possible to choose one to be the new main email address
    - delete aliases permanently

Nice feature I know is not well known, maybe people don't know a lot about it, but I've found it useful when I don't want to give my unique PM email address, I've seen some sites or apps share email address to identify a user, so main email address is exposed, having aliases is a…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Export for proton mail calendar.

Export for proton mail calendar.I am using calendar as log book and export feature is needed.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow ProtonMail as a mail option in Firefox settings

In Firefox settings there is an option for MailApp. You can select which mailapp to use when you click an email mailto: link. It would be nice if ProtonMail was an option. When you click a mailto: link.. protonmail native app would open.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Proton Chat App

I think it's time for ProtonChat.. we are fed-up with Whatsapp. And other chat apps are sucks.. Pls try to give us good chat App

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Finish Proton Calendar for good

It would be nice to see Proton Calendar finished, before jumping on other services.

I still can't receive notification emails at specific events, still have to keep the calendar tab open to see some notifications.

Proton Calendar is a fantastic idea, but, at the moment, it's unusable, useless.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Protonmail app for PureOs

Hi, I am a future owner to be of a Librem 5 mobile, it is run on pureos and im curious if you will create an app in which protonmail will work on pureos?

Kind regards Josh

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Increase storage

Increase storage or create a an email downloading vault to store old emails and free space in the account!

4,154 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    107 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Move the attachments at the top of the message

I've been in long email/conversation and I need to always scroll down to go find the attachments.

Would it be possible to set the attachments section at the top ?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow sending from alias addresses

Currently, you can only send from alias addresses by replying to an existing email to that alias. Being able to directly send from an alias would make this feature a lot more useful.

Being able to manually add alias address to Settings > Addresses/Users without it counting towards the total of allowed additional addresses would also be helpful.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add more 2FA options

I own a physical security token and I'd really like to have other 2FA options other than TOTP, like U2F/FIDO2, WebAuthn, or Yubico OTP. It would make my and my fellow physical token owners' life much easier, while keeping the same account security.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Accept Beam payments/donations

It would be great if you could accept Beam payments/donations
    Beam is a scalable confidential cryptocurrency. A magical implementation of mimblewimble.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Assign Protonmail as the default mail app in iOS 14

Hey there. As you know recently there have been changes with iOS 14 that enable users to set default apps and browsers. For Example, Gmail can already be set as the default mail app. Not sure if I should include this as a feature request, perhaps Protonmail is already working on this, but would be great to get an update.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Shared Calendar please!

My business uses a shared calendar (currently TimeTree) to manage the usage of our space. If ProtonMail calendar had a sharing feature, it would be fantastic.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Pay for services with BAT

You allow for tips and monthly contributions with the Brave browser's Basic Attention Tokens, so would it be possible to actually pay for services with BATs?. It might not yet be technically possible, but just wondering.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stay Logged in on Desktop

Every time I pull up ProtonMail on my desktop I have to log in with my UID / PWD. Please... is there a way to stay logged just like on the iPhone app?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. ProtonCalendar built into ProtonMail mobile app for iOS and Android

ProtonCalendar needs to be built into the ProtonMail app. otherwise the Calendar is mostly useless.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Empty trash from main page

It would be useful if one could empty the trash without having to go to the trash and then to the 'more' menu. An 'empty trash' button on the main page would be nice.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base