Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shared Calendar please!

My business uses a shared calendar (currently TimeTree) to manage the usage of our space. If ProtonMail calendar had a sharing feature, it would be fantastic.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fdroid

Could you make ProtonMail avalible on Fdroid the alternatative play store. Or allow download from your website, this could be usfull for people who use costom ROMs with out Gaps.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change the font. Change the contrast. Make it bolder, so it is not a strain to read.

The font in your messages is very hard to read. Too light, not enough contrast. Should be darker and larger. What goes with the lt blue lettering, etc it is too much of a strain to read.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. All Mail Option

when I use All mail option, I can see all the emails, including spam & Trash Emails listed. Usually, When I choose All Mails, I'm not looking in Trash. Is there a way to select the folders when we choose the All Mail option? A default could be everything, the user could choose what they want to see in all emails.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow ProtonMail as a mail option in Firefox settings

In Firefox settings there is an option for MailApp. You can select which mailapp to use when you click an email mailto: link. It would be nice if ProtonMail was an option. When you click a mailto: link.. protonmail native app would open.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 4,437 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    39 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. XRB Raiblocks/Nano payment option!

Add Rai (soon Nano) as a payment option. Bitcoin transactions fees are now too much, and it may take up to a few hours for a transaction to be confirmed. Unlike BTC there are NO fees for Rai, and transactions are nearly instant!

10,380 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    311 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. E-mail notifications in calendar

The current ProtonCalendar that's in beta has one fatal flaw: no e-mail notifications.

On the desktop, that means that you need to have ProtonCalendar open at all times, as without it, you can't receive notifications.

On mobile, that means you basically never receive notifications, as there are no mobile apps (yet).

For these reasons, the lack of email notifications makes ProtonCalendar unusable for me, as I need to be reminded and informed about my events.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow calendar invitations

I need to be able to create meetings or respond to invitations.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ProtonVPN Flatpak/AppImage for Linux distros

These days it is very common to package applications across linux distros into flatpaks or appimages. These would be easy to manage for the ProtonVPN team and provide us with a working GUI app instead of the hard to manage cli client.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. One or few more free e-mail domains

I have seen five free e-mail domains on Tutanota when you are signin up. I think Protonmail must add one or few free e-mail domains. Other than that, Protonmail is the best! No other mail provider has such good UI/UX design. Even the tech giants like Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo for example

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Conversation view also in mobile app

The conversation view in the browser version is great. Especially with the option to turn it on or off. But the mobile app is still lacking that feature. It makes the smaller screen far too crowded and makes the mobile app almost useless.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. birthdate support in proton calendar

We now have calendar and contacts

It would be nice and usefull to add birthdate of contacts on calendar

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sort by Sender

Want to be able to sort the mail view by sender.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Support JMAP

Supporting the JMAP protocol (https://jmap.io/) would be great. It aims at replacing IMAP and is much more efficient. FastMail is already using it.

457 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Delete individual events from reoccuring events in Calendar

When I schedule reoccurring events in Calendar, I am only provided the option to delete the whole series of events. This means that if one event gets cancelled, I have to delete the whole series or just keep the event on my Calendar even though it has been cancelled.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make it possible for multiple protonmail users to share a protonmail calendar.

Make it possible for multiple protonmail users to share a protonmail calendar (a shared calendar).

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Put Tasks in Calendar

Will you be adding tasks to the calendar? Tasks need to be reflected differently in a calendar than an Event.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow multiple free accounts to be added on the ProtonMail app for iOS and Android

Allow multiple free accounts to be added on the ProtonMail app for iOS and Android

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base