13,680 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    392 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. YubiKey? Ever? No? Hello?

The dedicated Protonmail community deserves a real response from the crack team of Protonmail scientists and engineers. When are you implementing Yubikey or are is your tag line just bs?

"We are scientists, engineers, and developers drawn together by a shared vision of protecting civil liberties online. This is why we created ProtonMail, an easy to use secure email service with built-in end-to-end encryption and state of the art security features. Our goal is to build an internet that respects privacy and is secure against cyberattacks.

We are committed to developing and widely distributing the tools necessary to protect your…

4,034 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    202 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. in calendar option for 24:00 hour notation Standard ISO 8601

In Calendar is only a PM /AM time notation now. I prefer the 24 hours notation (International Standard ISO 8601 )
    thanks

702 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    64 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. sub-folders

ProtonMail must add a feature to set sub-folders into other folders; this is an indispensable feature for any top tier email provider ....

777 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ProtonDrive: Mobile and Desktop sync apps

Hello, please create mobile and desktop sync apps for ProtonDrive.

486 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. ProtonPass

ProtonPass is a password manager, similar with LastPass, 1Password and other password managers. It uses end-to-end encryption for storying your email-password entries, notes, payment details, bank accounts and other small blocks of information that are very important to the user.

I hope that maybe one day this becomes a product :)

Have a nice day(wear a mask, wash your hands, keep physical distance!)

441 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have ProtonDocs which would be similar to GoogleDocs

It would be great to be able to edit documents and spreadsheets like people can do in Google Docs.

379 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ProtonCalendar App for iOS and Android

I request a ProtonCalendar App for easy use on iPhone's and Android. Proton has already made MAIL and VPN apps successfully, so the Calendar app would be a great feature I would use multiple times everyday.

379 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  17 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Integrate IncognitoPay by www.incognito.org allow crypto payments

I am very familiar with bitcoin and other cryptos. The team is interested in building this bridge. We are integrated already with 1.7 billion in liquidity via uniswap. incognito provides almost free, offchain, PRIVATE transactions focused product. This is to allow 100% PRIVATE transactions via incognito chain, incognito pay www.incognito.org please download the app, join our telegram channel and discuss on our message board https://we.incognito.org/t/protonmail-protonvpn-incognitopay-integration/9242

213 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Profile Pictures

Please make pfp's for us...

346 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Proton Voice Assistant

I believe Proton Technologies has room to get in voice assistant sector seeing how Google and Alexa are constantly listening to most private conversations in peoples homes. It would great a privacy focused product that proton fans would enjoy and attract new people to proton's services.

Regards,
    Satchel

243 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. A €1/$1 per month membership that would just give one pm.me email address.

It would be the ideal membership for those who just wanna support you but don't need any features that are not already in the free account. And I'm sure it would interest lots of people, €5 is a little steep for email when you don't need anything fancy and just appreciate the privacy ; )

559 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Enable Protonmail Plus users to delete disabled addresses

Creating a new address under the Protonmail Account should not be permanent. Needs change over time. Higher subscription levels appear to have the capability to delete disabled addresses provided there are no emails for it. As a Plus user, it appears that any address I create is permanent and can only be disabled but not deleted. If I created an email address for a temporary purpose, but now would like the slot back for a new address (only 5 for base Plus subscription), it is not possible. That address forever takes one of my 5 address slots whether I enable…

274 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Integrate Calendar on Mobile etc

Love that you guys created an encrypted Calendar - but what's the point of it if the only way to use it is to log in on the PM web version? There is no sync, no push notifications, and worst of all it's not available on mobile.
    I think most of us use calendars on our mobile devices.

So PCalendar should either have a standalone app, or at the very least be integrated into the PMail app.

Better yet, is there any way to integrate/sync calendar data into a device's other third party calendar app?
    For example, I've been using…

1,512 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Calendar widget for Android phone.

As an Android phone user, it would be great if we can have calendar widget which can be directly accessed without opening the app.

118 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Adding XHV (The Haven Protocol) cryptocurrency as a payment method

The Haven Protocol is a 100% privacy-focused cryptocurrency.

Alongside it's private native token (XHV), the Haven Protocol have created the world's first private stablecoin, xUSD.

On 12th April, 4 more 'xAssets' will be released: xEUR, xCNY, xGOLD and xSILVER.

Switching from XHV to any of the listed xAssets is done within the unbroken privacy of your vault (wallet) and can be transacted between one another and elsewhere.

This will allow privacy-focused crypto users to subscribe to/renew their Protonmail subscriptions in a variety of 100% private currencies.

62 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. DO NOT USE GOOGLE RECAPTCHA

Seriously ... I HATE GOOGLE RECAPTCHA! Because I actively try to prevent Google tracking me (I've disabled practically every Google domain I can find using my /etc/hosts file), Google is not really aware I exist on the net. As a result, I HAD TO SOLVE TEN--count them--TEN DAMNED CHALLENGES to sign up for this site! (I'm given to understand the following things about ReCAPTCHA: 1) Google does not present as many challenges if it has seen your IP address often, which it won't for me because I actively block them; and 2) the ReCAPCHTA code sometimes presents challenge after challenge…

626 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. calendar subscriptions

In order to use ProtonCalendar as an everyday calendar, then the ability to subscribe to other calendars would be useful, such as both public calendars (national holidays, sports team schedules, etc.), and private calendars from other services (for instance my work calendars are hosted on either Microsoft or Google, and I have no control over those). Having all calendars of interest collated together in the same calendar app would be very useful for scheduling and prevent jumping backwards and forwards between calendars to check and double booking.

114 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Proton Calendar: Share events/invite people to events

I have started playing around with Proton Calendar in beta. It looks nice. I cannot see a way to share events to other people or invite them to an event (internally to other ProtonCal users or externally to people using other calendar services). Is this feature available? If not, is it in development?

803 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  54 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Share Entire Folders

Include a way to share entire folders within ProtonDrive, instead of just individual files.

This can be done by integrating a zip function to compress all files/folders together.

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 478 479
  • Don't see your idea?

ProtonMail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base