Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A €1/$1 per month membership that would just give one pm.me email address.

It would be the ideal membership for those who just wanna support you but don't need any features that are not already in the free account. And I'm sure it would interest lots of people, €5 is a little steep for email when you don't need anything fancy and just appreciate the privacy ; )

432 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    18 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrate Calendar on Mobile etc

Love that you guys created an encrypted Calendar - but what's the point of it if the only way to use it is to log in on the PM web version? There is no sync, no push notifications, and worst of all it's not available on mobile.
    I think most of us use calendars on our mobile devices.

So PCalendar should either have a standalone app, or at the very least be integrated into the PMail app.

Better yet, is there any way to integrate/sync calendar data into a device's other third party calendar app?
    For example, I've been using…

1,068 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support Bitcoin Cash

I would LOVE if ProtonMail would start accepting Bitcoin Cash for both payments and donations.

I understand you don't want to rely on third party payment processors for this and so I propose you link a donate wallet to your website for this and allow us, the BCH community to help make this possible.

Let us help you, help us!

Thanks.

514 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    66 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ProtonDrive: Mobile and Desktop sync apps

Hello, please create mobile and desktop sync apps for ProtonDrive.

130 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Proton Mobile Operating System (PMOS)

If we really want to stop allowing our private lives and personal thoughts from being the main source of billions in revenue for g00gle, we must stop relying on g00gle's android OS. Their surveillance is built into every aspect of their operating system; snooping into what we write, who we write to, who we call, everyone in our contact lists, what we schedule with our calendars, and who we share our schedules with, where we are at all times, what routes we take to work, where we sleep, where we shop, every purchase we make, how long we spend in…

2,076 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    114 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. DO NOT USE GOOGLE RECAPTCHA

Seriously ... I HATE GOOGLE RECAPTCHA! Because I actively try to prevent Google tracking me (I've disabled practically every Google domain I can find using my /etc/hosts file), Google is not really aware I exist on the net. As a result, I HAD TO SOLVE TEN--count them--TEN DAMNED CHALLENGES to sign up for this site! (I'm given to understand the following things about ReCAPTCHA: 1) Google does not present as many challenges if it has seen your IP address often, which it won't for me because I actively block them; and 2) the ReCAPCHTA code sometimes presents challenge after challenge…

417 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enable Protonmail Plus users to delete disabled addresses

Creating a new address under the Protonmail Account should not be permanent. Needs change over time. Higher subscription levels appear to have the capability to delete disabled addresses provided there are no emails for it. As a Plus user, it appears that any address I create is permanent and can only be disabled but not deleted. If I created an email address for a temporary purpose, but now would like the slot back for a new address (only 5 for base Plus subscription), it is not possible. That address forever takes one of my 5 address slots whether I enable…

81 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Proton Calendar: Share events/invite people to events

I have started playing around with Proton Calendar in beta. It looks nice. I cannot see a way to share events to other people or invite them to an event (internally to other ProtonCal users or externally to people using other calendar services). Is this feature available? If not, is it in development?

525 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  33 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Import other calendars into ProtonCalendar

I'd like to be able to import my existing calendar into ProtonCalendar. Is this coming any time soon?

327 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Proton Cloud Storage

How about a cloud storage system, like Google Drive, but without Google and fully encrypted? I would love to have that and for my having the VPN, Mail and Cloud Storage all from the same company would make everything easier. Also, have you thought about making a Mail + VPN plan?

140 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. ProtonCalendar App for iOS and Android

I request a ProtonCalendar App for easy use on iPhone's and Android. Proton has already made MAIL and VPN apps successfully, so the Calendar app would be a great feature I would use multiple times everyday.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. timezone

Setting timezone instead of taking it from system.
    I think there is a real privacy issue of including the system timezone on emails for webmail (please help us understand if this is not the case).

Could this please be based on the timezone the user-specifies (or default to system/browser if none is specified).

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. TODO LIST APP

I have used a todo app for decades.
    My todo list includes simple tasks, repeating reminders, projects with multiple todo items, etc.
    I keep my todo list on my iPhone. I have no need or desire to share it with my other devices or with other people.
    For several years I have been using TODO by Appigo. However, a year or two ago they FORCED me to "upgrade" to their cloud-based version. So now, all my todo's are in the cloud instead of on my private device.
    So I started looking for a new app. These days however, every single…

232 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Calendar Invites. What good is a Calendar without Invites ?

Team, Please you're killing me. We opted to have Protonmail be the backend of our domain's mail system and so Migrated in the understanding that the ProtonCalendar functionality would work like other calendars. Imagine our shock when we had to resort to using normal imo non-secure non-encrypted Calendars while you add standard Calendar functionality to ProtonCalendar. Please urgently fix this as with ProtonCalender the way it is, we are unable to accept invites ( calendar.ics files ) or send Invites from ProtonCalendar to meeting attendees. Having super secure ProtonMail email, but resorting to a standard calendar is a vulnerability that…

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Proton Calendar - more detailed settings for Frequency

On Frequency in Proton Calendar item there is just every week/month/year. I have some typical situation, that I need action each 4 weeks (which isn't 1 month).

So it would be nice to add more settings for this Frequency something like:
    - each: number
    - day/week/month/year

213 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow Protonmail app to be setup as an ios14 default mail client

With the new guidelines apple set forth for default email client on the new ios14, would protonmail be capable of being the default client?

Would love to have this as a thing.

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/xcode/allowingappsandwebsitestolinktoyourcontent/preparingyourapptobethedefaultbrowseroremailclient

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Option to import calendar from google calendar and others (.ics)

Will be easier to migrate to proton calendar if we have the option to import the calendars from other platforms.
    You can export google calendar to .ics format, if we could import that to proton calendar would be great.

118 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Use hCaptcha or Geetest instead of ReCAPTCHA

The CAPTCHA on the verification page uses Google's captcha service, which is absolutely terrible for privacy reasons. Please consider some alternatives such as hCaptcha or Geetest. (In addition, with hCaptcha you get paid for every time a user completes a captcha, instead of that labour going towards trainging Google's AI).

195 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dark mode

I'd like to see a dark mode for the email UI, both app and for the browser. Goes a long way as a quality of life feature.

1,226 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  35 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enable Onion-Location

New Release: Tor Browser 9.5:

Website publishers now can advertise their onion service to Tor users by adding an HTTP header. When visiting a website that has both an .onion address and Onion Location enabled via Tor Browser, users will be prompted about the onion service version of the site and will be asked to opt-in to upgrade to the onion service on their first use.

http://3gldbgtv5e4god56.onion/onion-services/advanced/onion-location/index.html
    https://community.torproject.org/onion-services/advanced/onion-location/
    https://blog.torproject.org/new-release-tor-browser-95

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 378 379
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base