Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Proton Mobile Operating System (PMOS)

If we really want to stop allowing our private lives and personal thoughts from being the main source of billions in revenue for g00gle, we must stop relying on g00gle's android OS. Their surveillance is built into every aspect of their operating system; snooping into what we write, who we write to, who we call, everyone in our contact lists, what we schedule with our calendars, and who we share our schedules with, where we are at all times, what routes we take to work, where we sleep, where we shop, every purchase we make, how long we spend in…

1,016 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    81 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow us to have whatever spec compliant local-part for custom domain email addresses

when trying to set the local-part for my custom domain email address to "~"
    I get this error message:

"Only alphanumerics, periods, hyphens, and underscores are allowed in the local part of the email address, and it must begin and end with alphanumerics." all I can say is why?

"it must begin and end with alphanumerics."
    this is so arbitrary! it's an email address' local-part not a username..

for many years, I have always used ~@myna.me as my email address, before and after I self-hosted my email, I use it for all of my online accounts and and all of…

1,104 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    26 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Proton Calendar - more detailed settings for Frequency

On Frequency in Proton Calendar item there is just every week/month/year. I have some typical situation, that I need action each 4 weeks (which isn't 1 month).

So it would be nice to add more settings for this Frequency something like:
    - each: number
    - day/week/month/year

133 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Import other calendars into ProtonCalendar

I'd like to be able to import my existing calendar into ProtonCalendar. Is this coming any time soon?

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dark mode

I'd like to see a dark mode for the email UI, both app and for the browser. Goes a long way as a quality of life feature.

614 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Repeated Events & Custom Intervals on Calendar

Thank you for introducing the Calendar on beta! It is exactly what our business needs. However, we really need the custom calendar features that are available on Google. Without these, we can't really use the calendar.

In particular, being able to set repeat events at custom time intervals (exactly as per Google's calendar), eg. every 3 days or to never end, etc.

Thanks once again!

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Proton Calendar: Share events/invite people to events

I have started playing around with Proton Calendar in beta. It looks nice. I cannot see a way to share events to other people or invite them to an event (internally to other ProtonCal users or externally to people using other calendar services). Is this feature available? If not, is it in development?

80 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sub-folders

The pssibility to make sub-folders for storing emails would be appreciated. Ie. folders that have parent folders and the folders would show up in a hierarchial tree where the folders are currently displayed.

Especially for corporate users filing emails hierarchialy is of great help.

227 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Integrate Calendar on Mobile etc

Love that you guys created an encrypted Calendar - but what's the point of it if the only way to use it is to log in on the PM web version? There is no sync, no push notifications, and worst of all it's not available on mobile.
    I think most of us use calendars on our mobile devices.

So PCalendar should either have a standalone app, or at the very least be integrated into the PMail app.

Better yet, is there any way to integrate/sync calendar data into a device's other third party calendar app?
    For example, I've been using…

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Option to import calendar from google calendar and others (.ics)

Will be easier to migrate to proton calendar if we have the option to import the calendars from other platforms.
    You can export google calendar to .ics format, if we could import that to proton calendar would be great.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Increase storage

Increase storage or create a an email downloading vault to store old emails and free space in the account!

4,030 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    103 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Email notification for calendar

Email notification for calender events, similar to Gmail calendar.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Calendar repeat variety

When setting up an event in the calendar, we are given the option to repeat weekly, monthly, or yearly. It would be nice to be able to have more variety in what we can pick.

For example, in my native android calendar I can select "repeat every # days/weeks/etc."

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. TODO LIST APP

I have used a todo app for decades.
    My todo list includes simple tasks, repeating reminders, projects with multiple todo items, etc.
    I keep my todo list on my iPhone. I have no need or desire to share it with my other devices or with other people.
    For several years I have been using TODO by Appigo. However, a year or two ago they FORCED me to "upgrade" to their cloud-based version. So now, all my todo's are in the cloud instead of on my private device.
    So I started looking for a new app. These days however, every single…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Color Options for the Calendar

Please add colors for the calendar similar to Gmail. I color my calendar events. For example, I list my bills on the calendar in yellow, when I pay them I make them green. I list birthdays in different colors. special events etc.

Thanks

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. subscribe to calendars

I'm using the calendar beta for the first time today, while evaluating switching to ProtonMail from Fastmail. It's very important to me that I be able to subscribe to other calendars and calendar feeds. My Fastmail calendar aggregates calendars and feeds from Trello, Remember the Milk, and public holiday calendars.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. XRB Raiblocks/Nano payment option!

Add Rai (soon Nano) as a payment option. Bitcoin transactions fees are now too much, and it may take up to a few hours for a transaction to be confirmed. Unlike BTC there are NO fees for Rai, and transactions are nearly instant!

10,374 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    311 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. About MacOS and iOS Apps.

Dear Authorities,

Mail application should be done for MacOS operating system and dark theme should come for iOS mail application.

In addition, as a suggestion other than these; free mail data storage space can be better than 500 MB.

Thank you!

Yours sincerely.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 4,325 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    37 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Connect to protonmail calendar from outlooks or mac's calendar, will that be possible ?

Connect to protonmail calendar from outlooks or mac's calendar, will that be possible ?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 295 296
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base