Skip to content

Accounts & payments

322 results found

  1. Unique Session ID in Session Management

    I use the full proton suite across several devices, which means that I am always signed in to several services on several devices. Under All settings -> Security and privacy -> Session management, I can see all currently open sessions, but unfortunately sessions do not have unique IDs. And so it is not always clear to me which session is which. For instance, Pass and VPN browser extension sessions are both called "Proton Account for web", and since I don't always know on which day I signed in to which browser extension, I don't know which session is which. Could…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How Do You Organise Your Professional Certification Documents?

    I’m currently organising my professional certification records and realised how quickly documents can pile up — exam registrations, payment receipts, study materials, exam confirmations, and final certificates.

    This is especially relevant for qualifications such as a CMA course in Dubai, where keeping every document in one structured folder can make the whole certification journey much easier to manage.

    How do you organise your professional certification documents — one main folder or separate folders for each qualification?

    visit: https://wingswaytraining.com/cma-course-in-dubai/

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Business plan including personal/Family accounts

    Hello,

    Do you offer, or plan to offer, a way to combine a Proton for Business subscription with personal accounts? For example:

    1. A perk similar to 1Password Business, where each Business seat includes a free personal/Family account.
    2. A Google One–style model, where the subscriber can share benefits with a limited number of independent personal accounts.
    3. A discounted bundle of a Business plan and a Family plan.

    Today these require two separate subscriptions with no link between them. If none of this exists, is it on your roadmap?

    Thank you

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Plans  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Proton should warn about the process, limitations and conditions for unlinking an account before promoting linking !!!!

    Must delete all of that accounts emails??!! Only one unlink per year.??!!

    Is Proton trying to outdo Google in crappiness?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Support for Peppol e-invoicing (Belgian B2B mandate)

    As of 1 January 2026, Belgium requires all VAT-registered businesses to issue and receive structured electronic invoices for domestic B2B transactions, using formats compliant with EN 16931 (Peppol BIS 3.0 is the recommended standard and network). Traditional PDF invoices are no longer accepted for in-scope transactions.

    This means many self-employed and small business users in Belgium (and increasingly across the EU, as similar mandates roll out elsewhere) now legally need to send and receive invoices via the Peppol network rather than as email attachments.

    Could Proton consider:

    Native integration with the Peppol network (as an Access Point, or via partnership…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Multi-Tenant Account

    I have multiple companies with multiple domains. I want to have everything on one place (Proton) but separated. I want to have two open tabs with two companies whose emails are not in the same inbox. I want to have separate filtering and forwarding rules, separate spaces, separate users and so on.

    Thank you for considering this idea.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If I already pay you stop promoting things to me.

    I'm sick of seeing Special Offer and Promotions. I'm already a customer. You don't need to send me promotions. I'm already a customer.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Increase subscription duration options

    Diving fully into the Proton ecosystem can be a large commitment and I think Proton should consider much longer-term subscription package options for those customers who want to more confidence about committing deeply by intertwining their accounts, passwords, payments, long-term security plans, etc., rather than hoping a more frequent due date cycle doesn’t happen to land on a time of hardship. 5 or 10 year options would be great but, at very least, some kind of ‘stand off’ or buffer alternative for adding multi-year bundles early would be nice, too.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Plans  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. VPN/alias pricing only. Dont need drive, calendar and 500 GB

    How about a VPN plan for a couple of bucks. I have a plan but run free VPN and it breaks some sites. The next cheapest is around $15 CAD with a bunch of add-ons that I dont really need.

    How about VPN for $3ish and get half of the servers?
    Thanks Love of love from CAD.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Plans  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Proton Notes

    I understand that Standard Notes is an independent solution and that its paid features are not included in the Proton Unlimited or Proton Duo plans. Even so, I believe Proton could offer its own note-taking solution integrated into its ecosystem, inspired by the simplicity and practicality of Google Keep, but developed according to Proton’s privacy principles.

    The goal would be to create a simple, fast, and versatile app for organizing different types of content in one place, such as:

    Plain-text or formatted notes.

    To-do lists, shopping lists, and reminders.

    Checklists and notifications.

    Drawings and handwritten notes.

    Images and photographs.

    Audio…

    11 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Plans  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cheaper mail plus tiers (5-10GB)

    I just migrated from a Gmail account I've had for 12+ years and noticed a big gap in the current plans.

    My Gmail only had 3GB of data. The free plan (500MB) isn't enough for a migration, but jumping straight to 15GB is overkill. It's a bit of a hurdle for those who want to support Proton but don't need that much space.

    Could we get smaller tiers, like:

    • 5 GB for ~$1/mo
    • 10 GB for ~$2/mo

    This would let users start with a plan that actually fits and upgrade naturally as they grow. If you think the…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Plans  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow mixed subscription plans per user in Proton Business

    Please allow Proton Business administrators to assign different subscription tiers to individual users within the same organization.

    For example, some employees only need Proton Mail Essentials, while others require the full Proton Workspace Standard or Premium features. Currently, organizations must place every user on the same plan, which can create unnecessary costs and make Proton less practical for teams with different roles and requirements.

    Administrators should be able to:
    Assign a plan or license to each user individually.
    Upgrade or downgrade selected users.
    View per-user pricing and feature allocation.
    Manage all users under one organization, domain, and invoice.

    Mixed per-user…

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Plans  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Use random hidden username for encryption, let users pick public email

    Description:

    When creating an account, Proton should generate a random internal username (e.g., x7k9f2@proton.me) that handles all encryption behind the scenes. Users wouldn't know or interact with it.

    They would pick a public-facing address (e.g., elias.silva@proton.me). Paid users could swap it for one of their additional addresses. The public address is separate from the encrypted data.

    Current problem:

    My encryption key depends on my username
    If I enter personal info in the username, I'm locked in forever
    Changing it breaks the key or requires a new account

    Proposed fix:
    Generate random crypto username at signup (automatic, invisible)
    Let…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Separate billing cycles for products

    It would be nice if not all products had the same billing cycle. For example, I have a Proton Duo plan that renews every 2 years. However, if I want to subscribe to Lumo+ it changes my Duo plan to be an annual plan and locks Lumo+ in for the whole year.

    Likewise, as a Duo subscriber, if I want to add Meet Professional it adds it for both users, even though I might only want it for 1 user, and perhaps for only a month or two. We need more nuance and variations for how products are billed.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. [Business Account Setup] Proton-first or Proton-only Setup for Businesses

    When signing up for a company account (paid plans), one has to enter an existing company e-mail-address. While that works for existing companies seeking to switch to Proton, new companies that want to go Proton-first (no other e-mail provider) have to use a personal e-mail-address or another provider. It would only make sense to leave the e-mail-address of the "Business Information"/"Tell us about your business" step entirely and allowing for account creation with proton only.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Offer multi-year family accounts

    When I had a solo account I could enroll for 4 years straight, now that I have a family plan I can only pay once a year. I would like to show my commitment for longer (2 or 4 years or more) and get a discount. Not necessarily a lifetime membership but more than 12 months...

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Start Accepting SEPA Direct Debit as a Payment Option

    Dear Proton Team, I would like to suggest and request for Proton to accept SEPA Direct Debit as a Payment Option.
    Right now, all Options are either under US Jurisdiction (Credit Cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay) or highly manual and non-refundable (Crypto, Cash).
    Not only is SEPA Direct Debit a very affordable and privacy oriented way to pay (since there is no man in the middle), it would also strengthen European Independence and sovereignty.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. COMPLAINT: Misleading Info led to a purchase I don't want

    First off, I am posting using a different email than the account I reference below. I do not want whatever company runs my forum account to have access to any of my Proton account info.

    Your "compare plans" feature as viewed on desktop led me to make a purchase I am not happy with. I purchased a monthly Mail Plus subscription yesterday (July 31, 2026). I believed that with this subscription one of the features would be to choose my own VPN server on Proton VPN. After all, it says "1 VPN Slot" and "Access to 2000+ servers in 10…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Plans  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Discounted Rate For First Responder and Educators

    First responders (nurses, EMT's, firefighters, etc...) and educators are underpaid for their lifesaving work. Most cannot afford the cost to protect themselves digitally. I believe Proton has the means to offer them comprehensive plans at substantial discount. Please consider this...they deserve that.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Plans  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Wero

    Please accept wero as a patment option besides creditcard, paypal and bitcoin.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Accounts & payments

Categories